Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 59. (Read 199373 times)

grv
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Cryptsy, might I suggest that you disable new user registrations until such time that you have your service working properly. These problems just seem to go on and on. If, as it's claimed, most problems are due to an influx of new users, then the solution is rather obvious.

first thing they should have done is to disable API, to keep bots from hogging all the resources with chump change transactions.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
attempted to use cryptsy again

experience as follows: deposit- navigate to market wait approx 3 min for page to load 80%, refresh few times to get rid of 502, send balance- wait 1 hour, refresh few times to see balance, try to fill a buy order wait approx 45 min to 1hr, order not filled, but balance not visible and meanwhile price increased massively, try again, same thing, try again.. same thing

what the actual fuck? how to use this exchange, it doesn't function correctly? why are there sell orders @ 0.000001 for example while buy orders are still on the book @ 0.0006, how to fill your order?s, I've got pages open in tabs from last night which are still loading?

WDC market is fucked the same way LKY market was fucked yesterday. Orders not filled that can't be cancelled... a nightmare.
Activity: 588
Merit: 504
attempted to use cryptsy again

experience as follows: deposit- navigate to market wait approx 3 min for page to load 80%, refresh few times to get rid of 502, send balance- wait 1 hour, refresh few times to see balance, try to fill a buy order wait approx 45 min to 1hr, order not filled, but balance not visible and meanwhile price increased massively, try again, same thing, try again.. same thing

what the actual fuck? how to use this exchange, it doesn't function correctly? why are there sell orders @ 0.000001 for example while buy orders are still on the book @ 0.0006, how to fill your order?s, I've got pages open in tabs from last night which are still loading?

Activity: 163
Things are getting smoother Smiley

I'm in cryptohunter's boat where things are not getting smoother. I've been using Cryptsy since around September and have never had major problems. I think the new UI was terribly timed with the increased interest in alt-coins and media attention they got. I also don't understand the new server thing on many levels. First, Vern said 5 new servers would be delivered on Monday. Now it's Wednesday and I don't see any improvement. I still get time-outs, logouts, bad gateway errors. Hitting cancel on an order sometimes works, sometimes doesn't, sometimes you get refunded your coins and sometimes you don't. Deposits are painfully slow. Loading a market and your past trades is painfully slow. Chat is still gone. So, 5 new physical servers... why aren't they using a service like Amazon Web Services elastic beanstalk. Or some similar service where they can just virtually stand up additional server bandwidth and power instead of physically waiting for servers to arrive and setting them up? This is not a good long-term plan in my eyes...

And on top of all of that... I just cannot believe that Cryptsy stocks continue to trade at such a premium on cryptostocks.com. It's amazing that even in times like these where the website is barely functioning, people have that much faith in them being able to handle future growth.

I love Cryptsy. Never used another exchange. I own a few shares. I want them to succeed but it really is starting to get embarrassing with no real update with any substance since the "Monday we'll have 5 new servers"
Activity: 238
LKY market is completely frozen. Huh

And active orders can't be cancelled, coins do not return to the wallet.

its working already .. and Chinese are going to wake up soon Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

And active orders can't be cancelled, coins do not return to the wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

I'm not seeing that, and also lost coins on there today.

If you make a trade and it is taken from your balance, and you never get the coins that you ordered how do you prove you made the trade?

There is nothing in my orders history so how do you even prove you made the trade?

On the same pairs of currency i made a trade right after and it went through, this is very worrying indeed. 

Can they run and audit on the account and see this discrepancy or not?

They need to fix this at once since they are putting off a lot of new people coming into alts.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
BigVern ‏@cryptsy 3h Approx 25,000 new users in the past few days
That's quite a lot.
erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Cryptsy, might I suggest that you disable new user registrations until such time that you have your service working properly. These problems just seem to go on and on. If, as it's claimed, most problems are due to an influx of new users, then the solution is rather obvious.

legendary
Terminated.
Deposits are running at a crawl too. Wonder if they will ever get the site running the way it needs to be.
There is nothing to wonder about, add a few servers, run some optimizations and it will work like a charm.
Should happen soon.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Deposits are running at a crawl too. Wonder if they will ever get the site running the way it needs to be.
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
Maybe someone can explain Cryptsy's Trade Engine to me.
On:
MCXNow You place an order for X coins and the order executes you get X coins.
Vircurex You place an order for X coins and the order executes you get X coins.
Btc-e You place an order for X coins and the order executes you get X coins.
Crypto-Trade You place an order for X coins and the order executes you get X coins.

On:
Cryptsy You place an order and watch it slowly filling and little popups for "Every" trade to fill that order.
Why is Cryptsy different?
Then you get the leap froggers who think that a higher bid is going to trump the the already executing order.
WDC is alot of fun to watch 7k order locks it up for a while then more people pile in thinking they are missing out which locks it up for longer.

Oh and the canned response to whatever question that was asked even completely unrelated to what was covered in the canned response that was really funny. Wink

Cryptsy will fight through all the problems its currently having.
Its quite a ride though at the moment.

also be careful about cryptsy's auto buy price, don't depend on it. It's easy to end up with overpriced coins. check the sell orders first then put the price manually.

Honestly it's the worst trade engine i've ever used so far.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Maybe someone can explain Cryptsy's Trade Engine to me.
On:
MCXNow You place an order for X coins and the order executes you get X coins.
Vircurex You place an order for X coins and the order executes you get X coins.
Btc-e You place an order for X coins and the order executes you get X coins.
Crypto-Trade You place an order for X coins and the order executes you get X coins.

On:
Cryptsy You place an order and watch it slowly filling and little popups for "Every" trade to fill that order.
Why is Cryptsy different?
Then you get the leap froggers who think that a higher bid is going to trump the the already executing order.
WDC is alot of fun to watch 7k order locks it up for a while then more people pile in thinking they are missing out which locks it up for longer.

Oh and the canned response to whatever question that was asked even completely unrelated to what was covered in the canned response that was really funny. Wink

Cryptsy will fight through all the problems its currently having.
Its quite a ride though at the moment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 535
Account hacked from Oct 11th to Nov 1st 2017
XenCoin (XNC/LTC) has been delisted on Cryptsy.
Why? How to withdraw my XNC money?
I also had some coins there. Still no answer?
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
where is my xnc? Huh
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
anyone that had auto sell on when the order books were cleared could have lost a lot of money !
legendary
Terminated.
Why doesn't Cryptsy add Mastercoin? Or start planing for it?

There is a 'MasterCoin' on cryptsy  Roll Eyes

From mister Hydro.  Cheesy
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Hi,

I sent a few ZET to my Cryptsy account but after a few hours nothing has showed up on my balances, not even pending - is this normal or is something wrong ?

Regards
Pages:
Jump to: