Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 58. (Read 199373 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Why have no other alt exchanges been set up? cryptsy is the only good one that is why they are screwed everyone is heading there.

Since the problems with Cryptsy have been dragging on with no real improvements, I've begun to explore Coinex.pw. The exchange rates on some of the coins have been comparable with some a little higher and some a little lower. The volume is nowhere near as high as Cryptsy, and it's in beta with a few quirks of its own, but it works.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Still no ETA for the servers?
BigVern ‏@cryptsy 8h
One more server placed online.   More on their way.  Have also been optimizing backend but more to do.
People who are actively trading, have you noticed any improvements?

yes its much faster ...
legendary
Activity: 997
Merit: 1002
Gamdom.com
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Still no ETA for the servers?
BigVern ‏@cryptsy 8h
One more server placed online.   More on their way.  Have also been optimizing backend but more to do.
People who are actively trading, have you noticed any improvements?
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Where are my fucking coins Cryptsy? 30 hours on a deposit and still nada. No reply from support.
Soon we'll have a topic in scam accusations about this mess.
Activity: 602
Merit: 535
Account hacked from Oct 11th to Nov 1st 2017
xnc?xnc?xnc?

what happened! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
I created a ticket 2 days ago asking this and still no reply.
Activity: 42
Am I the only one who cant buy or sell starcoin?

Skelephtna
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bayern
Bots currently control the market at Cryptsy there doesn't seem to be any way of getting a order in manually.
You click OK to confirm for a order and nothing happens. Or if something does happen your coin disappears but no order is placed.
Btw anyone else noticed SBC rise in a month 0.0000015 to 0.00066798. Oh and notice the trading on the 29th of Sept. Wink

What about it? Its a coin revived
Activity: 48
Bots currently control the market at Cryptsy there doesn't seem to be any way of getting a order in manually.
You click OK to confirm for a order and nothing happens. Or if something does happen your coin disappears but no order is placed.
Btw anyone else noticed SBC rise in a month 0.0000015 to 0.00066798. Oh and notice the trading on the 29th of Sept. Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
works much faster/better now.

Thanks
grv
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
It's a disgrace and is damaging alts in a very big way.

It's a 2 man band and we think they can support the incoming tidal wave to crypto??

Where is their DC and why are they ordering in servers themselves??  that is complete madness. Get in softlayer dc and make them do this.
it is a disgrace, saving money where they shouldn't (or is it profit above all? there are things you should never skimp on. or is your exit strategy when it all goes south run away and let the site collapse?)
outsource the hardware and use quality cloud services with proper scaling, ddos protection, load balancing, etc. obviously you can't handle it, leave this stuff to professionals and do customer support instead.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
xnc?xnc?xnc?

what happened! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
performance right now seems to be a lot better than a few hours ago

It's still ridiculous how long it takes to perform a trade; waiting for other trades to happen before you can place one? not knowing the real market price...fuck
Activity: 588
Merit: 504
performance right now seems to be a lot better than a few hours ago
legendary
Activity: 997
Merit: 1002
Gamdom.com
Craptsy: Proof you can't polish a turd
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
It's a disgrace and is damaging alts in a very big way.

It's a 2 man band and we think they can support the incoming tidal wave to crypto??

Where is their DC and why are they ordering in servers themselves??  that is complete madness. Get in softlayer dc and make them do this.

Why have no other alt exchanges been set up? cryptsy is the only good one that is why they are screwed everyone is heading there.

People are coming taking a look and thinking fuck this shit i can't sit here seeing "waiting for free socket" or nginx errors.  It is destroying alts chance and a massive break out here. It's not their fault and i'm sure if they could fix with a click of the fingers they would.

If it is not better before the weekend it will get messy. Their job must be huge really so i hold little hope for a couple of dudes being able to pull it off alone.

This will get worse not better.  The only way is more exchanges.

Perhaps if the site is difficult to scale they should throw up some clone exchanges if people knew it was them running it there would be more faith.  Should be easy for them to clone the site over to another domain and start cryptsy 2.

QRK and LTC markets are impossible to bid on, i can't even buy QRK it says accept order and after clicking on accept nothing happens. The order simply does not action. This happens over and over.  I've tried to execute QRK orders or even just have them booked into the order book about 20 times today an NONE have actioned.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
I'm patient but too much time has passed since the issues started appearing.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
cryptsy is so slow its affecting the price of all the coins this is not acceptable !
erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Why are the Buy prices higher then the Sell prices in WDC/BTC? It's been like that for days.

first thing they should have done is to disable API, to keep bots from hogging all the resources with chump change transactions.
Well what you actually do is first work out if the API is hogging the resources. Most likely it's the thousands of page click and refreshes I would say, and not the API unless it was under attack.

Pages:
Jump to: