Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 87. (Read 199373 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
This thread is hilarious. A lot of bagholders out there. Pretty ridiculous when the only selling point for a currency is "0 premine!"

Adding a bunch of copy/paste coins isn't a great long-term strategy for Cryptsy.

no shit. tell that to the mouthbreathing staff

This is, I'm guessing, one of the two reasons they don't add your coins anymore...calm down
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Expert Computer Geek
hey bud how long does it take for bitcoins to be withdrawn?..zzz..one day or???  
Roll Eyes thanks and keep it UP/\

Did you confirm your withdraw?

ok got it ~ email conf,  Cool thanks bud
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I hope we will see new coins in Cryptsy soon.
ASC and XJO are ahead in the poll! Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John

Did you confirm your withdraw?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Expert Computer Geek
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
This thread is hilarious. A lot of bagholders out there. Pretty ridiculous when the only selling point for a currency is "0 premine!"

Adding a bunch of copy/paste coins isn't a great long-term strategy for Cryptsy.

no shit. tell that to the mouthbreathing staff
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1526
Merit: 596
Asiccoin has been gaining a lot of ground I think it's time to add it
Yes and this is shown clearly in the cryptsy coin poll Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1162
Asiccoin has been gaining a lot of ground I think it's time to add it
Activity: 574
After taking me over 1.5 hrs. to get coins into Cryptsy, I've moved on. It may be worth dealing with the issues for other alts, but it's too much of a headache when trying to move substantial amounts of value.
legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
That is because it creates an order now doesn't sell into the sell orders. The fee you speak of is actually a deterrent intentionally made to lower the amount of auto sells and to cover the new hardware that the larger number of transactions required. So if you choose an option that isn't guaranteed to sell it will obviously not guarantee that someone will buy it. In your case what is likely happening is an order mostly filled or someone bought ahead of you leaving your auto sell order unfilled Ill talk to vern and see if we can tweak it a bit. The fee covers the cost of resources required to allow the service.

As far as a ticker goes absolutely a good candidate probably could have had this looked at a while ago.

Thanks.

Hi BitJohn,
If I may suggest, creating a guaranteed sell order is easy, since the system already carry trades on best possible price. It just needs to set sell price to something like 0.00000001 and the system will keep trying to fill it against best buys till it fills.
I usually do this when I want to perform an instant market order and there are many opposing small orders, instead of calculating the needed price to fill I just put up a very low (or high if buying) price and it works.

Regards
Activity: 531
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
Please add Zeuscoin and Kudos! Good coins without premine.
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
add kingcoin please..
Activity: 994
legendary
Activity: 1526
That is because it creates an order now doesn't sell into the sell orders. The fee you speak of is actually a deterrent intentionally made to lower the amount of auto sells and to cover the new hardware that the larger number of transactions required. So if you choose an option that isn't guaranteed to sell it will obviously not guarantee that someone will buy it. In your case what is likely happening is an order mostly filled or someone bought ahead of you leaving your auto sell order unfilled Ill talk to vern and see if we can tweak it a bit. The fee covers the cost of resources required to allow the service.

As far as a ticker goes absolutely a good candidate probably could have had this looked at a while ago.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1485
Is there a delay with withdraws and deposits at the moment?

Sent some HBN got 65 confirmations my end but not sighn on cryptsy.
made a withdraw request 2013-10-12 10:46:08 not been procesed
Activity: 826
@Bit_John

Pages:
Jump to: