Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 88. (Read 199373 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
You really shouldn't be charging an autosell-fee if autosell isn't working properly. Having issues with CAP and ZET. Is there another thread for service issues for crytsy?
Because all people ever do here is cheer for ever new coins. Pretty useless.

How is it not working properly? I suggest putting in a support ticket that would be way more useful than a thread.

It is not working reliably for some coins and it hasn't been for weeks. Although autosell is activated on immediate sell the coins keep piling up. It's not a huge issue but it has been going on for as long as autosell is available and sometimes for 6 or more coins. People have expressed their wish to have a fast and reliable exchange instead seeing new coins added every week. So, I'm not the only one complaining, but such messages go under here for a million altaltalt-fanboys promoting their shitcoins. That's why I wondered if this was only the fanboy channel or an actual support-thread. A support ticket isn't necessary since I can go and manually sell them (for a lower price). I just find it odd to charge a fee for a service that isn't reliable.
Activity: 826
@Bit_John
You really shouldn't be charging an autosell-fee if autosell isn't working properly. Having issues with CAP and ZET. Is there another thread for service issues for crytsy?

How is it not working properly? I suggest putting in a support ticket that would be way more useful than a thread.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
Yeah, Lucky7 would be nice!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Activity: 826
@Bit_John
Kudos, Zeuscoin, Peoplecoin and Lucky7's would be nice.... Good coins with no premines.

I will take a look
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Activity: 280
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
+1 for Zeuscoin, nice coin with 0 premine.
Activity: 399
jcoin,kingcoin,blc Smiley
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Kudos, Zeuscoin, Peoplecoin and Lucky7's would be nice.... Good coins with no premines.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Let them focus on the hardware before pushing new coins...

Give it time, I'm sure more will be added (cough, TEK, cough, OSC)
Activity: 434
Saving & Lucky7

+1, SAV is one of the best pos coins
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1022
Activity: 122
I'd vote for Lucky7Coin L7K, CinnamonCoin CIN, TekCoin TEK, PeopleCoin PPL, KudosCoin KDS, ZeusCoin ZEU or BlakeCoin BLC........ Smiley
maybe BLC, all the rest are worthless

Well they are worthless to people who are not sitting on a stash. L7K, PPL, KDS, ZEU have high difficulty, alot of people are mining. BLC dif is through the roof it's not even funny.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
OSC and TEK, and BLC
Activity: 252
quicker you can trade, the more money for the exchange, still waiting on the upgrades...

I'd vote for Lucky7Coin L7K, CinnamonCoin CIN, TekCoin TEK, PeopleCoin PPL, KudosCoin KDS, ZeusCoin ZEU or BlakeCoin BLC........ Smiley
maybe BLC, all the rest are worthless
Activity: 122
Activity: 164
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Problems are popping up faster than you are fixing them.

EDIT: Banned again today for a full day, this time without warning.

Link to nearly complete transcript: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/why-i-dont-trust-cryptsy-with-my-money-308607
Pages:
Jump to: