Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 90. (Read 199373 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
TIX has more  games and places to spend and use it than 90% of the coins out for 10 times as long. People selling XPM for BTC has no correlation to XPM being used as a base coin for trading...that just shows how many people are trying to get out of XPM...

Ya I know TIX is even stronger that Euro.
People getting out of XPM are taking the price from 0.0023 to 0.0037 (i.e. 60% increase in value).
Shows the concrete logic you have Smiley

Not worth arguing with someone with 7 posts. You obviously know more than the rest of us do

just give it up already dude. Everyone knows its you, and knows your game. you flashmine every coin, claim no premine, hype the shit out of it, pump the price and dump on the exchange and move on to the next coin. have i summed it up adequately?

Scammers like you are the reason legitimate businesses stay away from or stop accepting Bitcoin. Your opinion is neither needed nor worth anything at this point

Good to see you got your Scammer tag back

sorry spots, just because you post negative feeedback on my trust page doesn't mean i got  a scammer tag.

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
TIX has more  games and places to spend and use it than 90% of the coins out for 10 times as long. People selling XPM for BTC has no correlation to XPM being used as a base coin for trading...that just shows how many people are trying to get out of XPM...

People getting out of XPM are taking the price from 0.0023 to 0.0037 (i.e. 60% increase in value).

Not worth arguing with someone with 7 posts. You obviously know more than the rest of us do

just give it up already dude. Everyone knows its you, and knows your game. you flashmine every coin, claim no premine, hype the shit out of it, pump the price and dump on the exchange and move on to the next coin. have i summed it up adequately?

Scammers like you are the reason legitimate businesses stay away from or stop accepting Bitcoin. Your opinion is neither needed nor worth anything at this point

Good to see you got your Scammer tag back
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
TIX has more  games and places to spend and use it than 90% of the coins out for 10 times as long. People selling XPM for BTC has no correlation to XPM being used as a base coin for trading...that just shows how many people are trying to get out of XPM...

TIX has more  games and places to spend and use it than 90% of the coins out for 10 times as long. People selling XPM for BTC has no correlation to XPM being used as a base coin for trading...that just shows how many people are trying to get out of XPM...

Activity: 37

Please add TIX to LTC market. XPM doesn't have enough volume, and it's really hurting TIX, that it can only be traded for XPM on Cryptsy. Same goes for any coin that is only traded on XPM market (NET)

And all other posts claiming XPM's lack of "enough" volume.
Last 24 hour stats on Cryptsy

FTC/BTC
volume 9953.96738575 FTC , equals 8.86908448 BTC

LTC/BTC
volume: 3232.17886087 LTC , equals 53.65416909 BTC

XPM/BTC
volume: 21738.06675841 XPM , equals: 61.95370764 BTC

Doesn't look like low volume to me, and XPM held nicely. Surely a strong and stable coin.

It's TIX who needs a lot more strength. Don't get me wrong, I hold some 20M TIX and don't have anything against the coin, but it still has a long way to go to even prove itself.

Activity: 37
Please add TIX to LTC market. XPM doesn't have enough volume, and it's really hurting TIX, that it can only be traded for XPM on Cryptsy. Same goes for any coin that is only traded on XPM market (NET)

And all other posts claiming XPM's lack of "enough" volume.
Last 24 hour stats on Cryptsy

FTC/BTC
volume 9953.96738575 FTC , equals 8.86908448 BTC

LTC/BTC
volume: 3232.17886087 LTC , equals 53.65416909 BTC

XPM/BTC
volume: 21738.06675841 XPM , equals: 61.95370764 BTC

Doesn't look like low volume to me, and XPM held nicely. Surely a strong and stable coin.

It's TIX who needs a lot more strength. Don't get me wrong, I hold some 20M TIX and don't have anything against the coin, but it still has a long way to go to even prove itself.

Activity: 399
Merit: 250
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I do not support TIX Tickets.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
Please add CYB! We need a secure exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1008
PM market has been created in order to buy it, and he grew up in price - monopolists, TIX need LTC market, or run over a coin, and it Shoroshim and it has a chance to be the second IFC, and maybe better Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The reason I saw somewhere online was Cryptsy wanted to find something with lesser value then LTC inline with TIX. Why not FTC or something with more volume movement then XPM?
Activity: 28
Yep, not enough deep market in XPM section!
LTC or even BTC section!
legendary
Activity: 1008
TIX needed LTC market
TIX price is top low.. Huh

Because there's no XPM flow on Cryptsy to justify it having its own market. There's also only 100 billion total ever going to be made, and it's scrypt-jane. Price and rarity are about to skyrocket and LTC will propel it to IFC levels with all the games and 2 tix only poker rooms we have going already.

We have more services in our first 2 weeks than 90% of coins do in their whole lifespan

I'm really amazed about what you did for TIX. First I thought it's just another pump and dump but it's really taking off. Some big holders dumped yesterday, so that's good for future value.

Thanks a lot!  We are doing our best to get it out there as much as possible. It's definitely not a pump and dump. We also had no premine so paying for everything to get added or developed has come out of our pockets. Not complaining, just saying.

Also, the last 200 trades only go back like 3 hours now so it's definitely ready to explode onto the LTC market and have its value increased
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
TIX price is top low.. Huh

Because there's no XPM flow on Cryptsy to justify it having its own market. There's also only 100 billion total ever going to be made, and it's scrypt-jane. Price and rarity are about to skyrocket and LTC will propel it to IFC levels with all the games and 2 tix only poker rooms we have going already.

We have more services in our first 2 weeks than 90% of coins do in their whole lifespan

I'm really amazed about what you did for TIX. First I thought it's just another pump and dump but it's really taking off. Some big holders dumped yesterday, so that's good for future value.
Activity: 551
Merit: 500
Add some SHA-256 coins, like ASC, TEK, and TGC.
legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer
just a reminder that ADT is now fixed and will be back on cryptsy as soon as vern gets to it Smiley and The official ADT pool is www.adtpool.co.uk
Pages:
Jump to: