Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 86. (Read 199373 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I also have some deposits which are not even showed but I`m sure it will all be fixed shortly  Wink , no need to despair.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Expert Computer Geek
]'m not ble to withdraw and i've been waiting on deposit for many hours...ideas?working on it or? thanks
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Is withdraws broken on BTC. I got some coin I need moved so I can payoff some stuff. When will withdraws be up
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
please can you set a limit of x amount of coins per market and once that limed is reached the weakest coin is then replaced by a new coin that way only coins with strong support will stay ( this would benefit cryptsy and all the users )
This is a bad approach and wouldn't be beneficial at all.

it would benefit everyone as the worst preforming coins would go of the exchange and be replaced with better coins it would also make people think more about voting on new junk coins

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
please can you set a limit of x amount of coins per market and once that limed is reached the weakest coin is then replaced by a new coin that way only coins with strong support will stay ( this would benefit cryptsy and all the users )
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
Basically with Web 2.0, you mean a newer design/look?

haha yes
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Looking forward to the update.
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
Great! New Cryptsy must to be with new scrypt coins  Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
thanks BitStain  Cheesy
@Bit_John

Tomorrow we make the migration to our new data center with our own servers. This is a significant upgrade from our previous hosted servers. After this migration we will proceed with some much anticipated and promised features. Enjoy!

In the following weeks:
  • New site theme making Cryptsy more web 2.0
  • Cryptsy Codes and BTC-e Codes
  • Copy to Clipboard for Addresses
  • Check All/None button for Hide Markets in Settings
  • Autosell Updates - Add options for Min/Max & Top Sell vs Immediate Dump
  • Ripple Markets
  • Chat Upgrades
  • SMS and Email Triggers
  • Escrow Service

No new coins?!

Of course there will be Smiley No plans for an affiliate program just yet.
Activity: 322
Any plans for an affiliate program?

Also, you've made it on CryptoSource Wink

http://cryptosource.org/many-new-features-coming-to-cryptsy/
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

Tomorrow we make the migration to our new data center with our own servers. This is a significant upgrade from our previous hosted servers. After this migration we will proceed with some much anticipated and promised features. Enjoy!

In the following weeks:
  • Ripple Markets
  • Chat Upgrades
  • SMS and Email Triggers
  • Escrow Service

No new coins?!
Activity: 252
deposit addresses should only be visible if you have the coin ticked for viewing in user settings (default on for new coins)
@Bit_John

In the following weeks:
  • Ripple Markets
  • Chat Upgrades
  • SMS and Email Triggers
  • Escrow Service

i would love to see a drop down menu on the main page that users can add quick links to, or at the very least a quick list of deposit addresses. wading through the sea of addresses to find one is mind numbing

Great Idea Ill put it on the requested features sheet for vern.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.

In the following weeks:
  • Ripple Markets
  • Chat Upgrades
  • SMS and Email Triggers
  • Escrow Service

i would love to see a drop down menu on the main page that users can add quick links to, or at the very least a quick list of deposit addresses. wading through the sea of addresses to find one is mind numbing
@Bit_John

In the following weeks:
  • Ripple Markets
  • Chat Upgrades
  • SMS and Email Triggers
  • Escrow Service

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Expert Computer Geek
BitLohn i just sold shares and the BTC didn't show ~ never had this happen before -help!  Huh

Grin Grin Grin

==edit==

it credited them back it was just slower than usual!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1526
hey bud how long does it take for bitcoins to be withdrawn?..zzz..one day or???  
Roll Eyes thanks and keep it UP/\

Did you confirm your withdraw?

DOH. you mean I have to check my email.............

Idiots whining.

Gotta love 'em

~BCX~

Still waiting for you to 51% Litecoin. Waiting, waiting. At least now you have more coins to choose from. 51% them all pls. Thanks.
@Bit_John
Is there a paging mechanism for the "mytrades" and "allmytrades" API calls?  I need a way to download all of my trades preferably without busy polling.  Most other API's use some form of a "since" parameter.  Is there something undocumented or something I am overlooking?

I would recommend a support ticket rather then the forum.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Is there a paging mechanism for the "mytrades" and "allmytrades" API calls?  I need a way to download all of my trades preferably without busy polling.  Most other API's use some form of a "since" parameter.  Is there something undocumented or something I am overlooking?
Pages:
Jump to: