Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 13. (Read 62991 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Honestly, I did not understand the message of this video. Perhaps you have not thought enough of it? Maybe it's worth remaking? I see that not only I did not understand it, but other users also complain.
No, it is just you who do not understand it. The video is fully explaining the ONZ-Coin and it's understandable to me.
Yes, actually video is pretty small by length but maybe they have to give us a message about something new is coming. I am quite impressed with their strategy. But in that video, they tell us how rapidly there is growing up day by day. I think their message is direct reaches to their investor as a medium of video. This video definitely helps their ICO to gain new followers as well as investors.
There could be a plan with the instructions in proper order that could really make achieving the purpose and we could meet all the scope of the presentation with complete details when reaching to investors.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 465
Telegram: @jperryC
Honestly, I did not understand the message of this video. Perhaps you have not thought enough of it? Maybe it's worth remaking? I see that not only I did not understand it, but other users also complain.
No, it is just you who do not understand it. The video is fully explaining the ONZ-Coin and it's understandable to me.
Yes, actually video is pretty small by length but maybe they have to give us a message about something new is coming. I am quite impressed with their strategy. But in that video, they tell us how rapidly there is growing up day by day. I think their message is direct reaches to their investor as a medium of video. This video definitely helps their ICO to gain new followers as well as investors.
Activity: 238
A short video but explains how ONZ wants this platform to be used and accessed worldwide by all people using social media or a lot of people to be able to gain profit from their own activities done in the web. Continue posting videos and I suggest a more detailed one in order to attract people easily that likes video presentations.
The video they put up is really introductive and hence worth watching. Onz platform is really taking socialmedia to the next level. Before this platform only people with sponsorship could get paid, Onz has pushed the boundaries further and helped the normal users too!

Yes your are right, they are a project that really wants to help normal users not just by earning a big profit from it. I hope many investors will support it because it can really help us a lot.
Agree in fact with you, millions of people daily visit social networks and very big number of such users engages in advertising on their page of social network. And as well many people thought simply ever and wages through one's account. Now such people will have such opportunity.
Yes, giving the real advantage for the user itself to gain from what he/she is doing in the social media. Hoping that ONZ will implement this platform successfully with the help of the community.
ONZ team would really required some special technical team who can advertise better about ONZ including the video advertising that could really trend the social media and spread the word ONZ.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
Still have 7 days more for buy ONZ? How many stages are ONZ ICO will running? Anyone have accept to voting delegate?
There is a Pre-ICO (ESP 1) with 45% bonus, Pre-ICO (ESP-2) with 40% bonus also public ICO is available, you can download the ONZ App from TESTNET MAC OS, TESTNET WINDOWS. You can also do read the white papers to understand the priorities of voting delegate.
Activity: 434
I'm watching this project and I like it, but the developer pays little attention to the promotion of the project. Even on the forum, I do not see ads.
yes I guess you should be patient a little maybe the team and developers are preparing a strategy or something new that will make this more and more know it.
Actually they have some free airdrop and bounty already so that don't talk about pay little attention to the promotion. Which promotion program you will suggest for them?
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Is that all the video from ONZ? Pretty disappointing or it's only a teaser for the project? When will it be updated?

I think it was only a teaser video.
They actually have previous videos of how will the ONZ social network will work. As what I can see the developers is focusing on the TESTNET so they have a working platform before they launch the ICO.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Still have 7 days more for buy ONZ? How many stages are ONZ ICO will running? Anyone have accept to voting delegate?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
There could be something deserving in the video about ONZ but nothing could make it worth as we already aware ONZ is a block chain for social networks, we really require potential graph of ONZ but not an advertising old traditional traffic video just to gain views.
Yeah that's true an advertising video with the title of the company benefits nothing when sharing in the community. Can better explain about ONZ Goals, bounty opportunities and all the key aspirations that drive fruitful results.

I agree, this video is just an intro that can use at the beginning of each video and it doesn't worth sharing ! I recommend them to read the community questions here and make a video that answer those questions because lots of users are unable to get full idea about the platform.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
World first cryptocurriencies ONZ social media platform. I really like this project. I am interested the bounty program. i will join the bounty

sadly the bounty campaign part of this project is according to my opionion not very well organized. This is why there are not too many participants. They have to increase the stakes of each campaign.
If it is not well-organized then there is something wrong with the team. If this will not be updated I am afraid of the outcome of the participants that it will quit due to no update.

That's pretty much the fate of just about every ICO out there. like 95/100 icos dont give a shit about their investors. They just want that ez pz money
Activity: 252
A short video but explains how ONZ wants this platform to be used and accessed worldwide by all people using social media or a lot of people to be able to gain profit from their own activities done in the web. Continue posting videos and I suggest a more detailed one in order to attract people easily that likes video presentations.
The video they put up is really introductive and hence worth watching. Onz platform is really taking socialmedia to the next level. Before this platform only people with sponsorship could get paid, Onz has pushed the boundaries further and helped the normal users too!

Yes your are right, they are a project that really wants to help normal users not just by earning a big profit from it. I hope many investors will support it because it can really help us a lot.
Agree in fact with you, millions of people daily visit social networks and very big number of such users engages in advertising on their page of social network. And as well many people thought simply ever and wages through one's account. Now such people will have such opportunity.

I agree, maybe they already think that possible situation. Hopefully having an airdrop could really gives big help if they provide on this project if possible. As I think this project has a huge potential that can benefited by many.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Me am really looking forward to this project it's likely going to create hype when developer show some more working prototype
I'm watching this project and I like it, but the developer pays little attention to the promotion of the project. Even on the forum, I do not see ads.
yes I guess you should be patient a little maybe the team and developers are preparing a strategy or something new that will make this more and more know it.
I also think that the Onz project does not have enough advertising. Developers should think through their advertising campaign and increase it, because the success of the project depends on this.
Advertising needs big amount of value for them to get advertised. Maybe the team's budget is not enough to make more ad and maybe that is one reason just in my thoughts though. If they are really serious with the project then maybe they need to set a big value of their campaign.
Yeah, which make sense. A lot of members means a good ICO having brilliant mind behind on this project. As I look in their bounty very impressive, hoping that this project will be more develop as this project has a already long way run.
Activity: 238
I also think that the Onz project does not have enough advertising. Developers should think through their advertising campaign and increase it, because the success of the project depends on this.
True, the developers have taken very basic necessary steps like bounty campaign etc but they need to be more active on the forum addressing the issues of investors and users, this'll help build trust between the community and the devs.
Yeah, a true bonding between the team and the users is definitely necessary as it strengthens the relation between the company and the users which results in better understanding and hence increases growth of the platform.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Advertising needs big amount of value for them to get advertised. Maybe the team's budget is not enough to make more ad and maybe that is one reason just in my thoughts though. If they are really serious with the project then maybe they need to set a big value of their campaign.
Activity: 182
True, the developers have taken very basic necessary steps like bounty campaign etc but they need to be more active on the forum addressing the issues of investors and users, this'll help build trust between the community and the devs.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
World first cryptocurriencies ONZ social media platform. I really like this project. I am interested the bounty program. i will join the bounty

sadly the bounty campaign part of this project is according to my opionion not very well organized. This is why there are not too many participants. They have to increase the stakes of each campaign.
If it is not well-organized then there is something wrong with the team. If this will not be updated I am afraid of the outcome of the participants that it will quit due to no update.
Activity: 396
Merit: 106

Is that all the video from ONZ? Pretty disappointing or it's only a teaser for the project? When will it be updated?

I think it was only a teaser video.
Pages:
Jump to: