Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 12. (Read 62991 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 105
A Crypto Social Media. This is my first time I've seen a crypto social media but I'm concerned how can I earn by simply posting, commenting, sharing like the usual social media did?
I think is mostly how you connect with the network and how people actually responds to your reach out so if you connect really well of course you should earn ONZ coin
Perhaps they might add some more skills to their project and hopefully they are going to have good narket response ahead. Also the ONZ platform will be good and profitable for many social media addicts and hope they find their profits in it.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
A Crypto Social Media. This is my first time I've seen a crypto social media but I'm concerned how can I earn by simply posting, commenting, sharing like the usual social media did?
I think is mostly how you connect with the network and how people actually responds to your reach out so if you connect really well of course you should earn ONZ coin
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
A short video but explains how ONZ wants this platform to be used and accessed worldwide by all people using social media or a lot of people to be able to gain profit from their own activities done in the web. Continue posting videos and I suggest a more detailed one in order to attract people easily that likes video presentations.
The video they put up is really introductive and hence worth watching. Onz platform is really taking socialmedia to the next level. Before this platform only people with sponsorship could get paid, Onz has pushed the boundaries further and helped the normal users too!

Yes your are right, they are a project that really wants to help normal users not just by earning a big profit from it. I hope many investors will support it because it can really help us a lot.
Agree in fact with you, millions of people daily visit social networks and very big number of such users engages in advertising on their page of social network. And as well many people thought simply ever and wages through one's account. Now such people will have such opportunity.
Yes, giving the real advantage for the user itself to gain from what he/she is doing in the social media. Hoping that ONZ will implement this platform successfully with the help of the community.
ONZ team would really required some special technical team who can advertise better about ONZ including the video advertising that could really trend the social media and spread the word ONZ.
That is true, advertising surely makes a huge difference in promotion of the project which helps them to gain Investors. They give an earning opportunity to their users who use the platform. I'm sure many might be interested in this idea, with a good advertising and marketing they'll surely gain a lot of investors, which will be beneficial for the project!
Definitely that is true and advertisement really the main reason of the campaign. If the team can come up with better advertisement then maybe this will be have something to be in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Yes, the project does not have a roadmap, but if you think about it for such an amount of time, developers would be able to create it and make it publicly available, why have not they done it yet?

Maybe they are busy developing the platform? I agree that if the project is really serious they should make the white paper but I understand them that they still need time to finish it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Yes, the project does not have a roadmap, but if you think about it for such an amount of time, developers would be able to create it and make it publicly available, why have not they done it yet?
Without the roadmap how can the investors study their activities? Roadmap is needed for a platform to have a smooth guidelines of activities. Maybe the team will now have to release the roadmap so that people will not think of negative issues.
The roadmap exists on their website it's just that the calendar and specific activities are not stated. But if you need to be updated I think following their twiter account and telegram will help a lot.
many people are wondering why there is no road map for the project. Developers need to post it here as soon as possible so that we can see it. I hope they will soon do it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
___snip___
What the fuck of you to promotion your ICO at here. This is ONZ topic, you can creat your own topic or you will get banned because of this.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Without the roadmap how can the investors study their activities? Roadmap is needed for a platform to have a smooth guidelines of activities. Maybe the team will now have to release the roadmap so that people will not think of negative issues.
The roadmap exists on their website it's just that the calendar and specific activities are not stated. But if you need to be updated I think following their twiter account and telegram will help a lot.
Activity: 308
Merit: 29
how much has project already raised?
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
A short video but explains how ONZ wants this platform to be used and accessed worldwide by all people using social media or a lot of people to be able to gain profit from their own activities done in the web. Continue posting videos and I suggest a more detailed one in order to attract people easily that likes video presentations.
The video they put up is really introductive and hence worth watching. Onz platform is really taking socialmedia to the next level. Before this platform only people with sponsorship could get paid, Onz has pushed the boundaries further and helped the normal users too!

Yes your are right, they are a project that really wants to help normal users not just by earning a big profit from it. I hope many investors will support it because it can really help us a lot.
Agree in fact with you, millions of people daily visit social networks and very big number of such users engages in advertising on their page of social network. And as well many people thought simply ever and wages through one's account. Now such people will have such opportunity.
Yes, giving the real advantage for the user itself to gain from what he/she is doing in the social media. Hoping that ONZ will implement this platform successfully with the help of the community.
ONZ team would really required some special technical team who can advertise better about ONZ including the video advertising that could really trend the social media and spread the word ONZ.
That is true, advertising surely makes a huge difference in promotion of the project which helps them to gain Investors. They give an earning opportunity to their users who use the platform. I'm sure many might be interested in this idea, with a good advertising and marketing they'll surely gain a lot of investors, which will be beneficial for the project!
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
The project, despite the fact that it is very vividly discussed, does not get mass distribution in the crypto community. I do not know with what it may be connected. I can only assume. I do not like the idea?
Activity: 434

Well, that is the one idea of that project and I think also it will depend on the reputation of the user of ONZ account on how he/she can earn fast.
Actually, i see a lot of crypto social media before: bitlanders, steemit,... But i like at ONZ project the different is DPOS. We can earn money by stake our ONZ.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Well, that is the one idea of that project and I think also it will depend on the reputation of the user of ONZ account on how he/she can earn fast.
Activity: 59
Very attractive project, I support it
Activity: 196
Honestly, I did not understand the message of this video. Perhaps you have not thought enough of it? Maybe it's worth remaking? I see that not only I did not understand it, but other users also complain.
No, it is just you who do not understand it. The video is fully explaining the ONZ-Coin and it's understandable to me.
Yes, actually video is pretty small by length but maybe they have to give us a message about something new is coming. I am quite impressed with their strategy. But in that video, they tell us how rapidly there is growing up day by day. I think their message is direct reaches to their investor as a medium of video. This video definitely helps their ICO to gain new followers as well as investors.

this is just another video that u can let it be done in upwork or similar freelance platforms for 30 usd.  ONZ Project decreasing the value of this project by sending this kind of data.
I think that the video is not enough to advertise the project, I know everything about programs such as Youtubemonster and there are few real views.
The video is enough to explain all. Video has a broad explanation about the project of ONZ, it tells all the important matters and the goal of the project. But many will not understand it when you watch it on first time. Try to read the whitepapers and then watch the video, then you will understand the project easily.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Activity: 154
Activity: 252
Honestly, I did not understand the message of this video. Perhaps you have not thought enough of it? Maybe it's worth remaking? I see that not only I did not understand it, but other users also complain.
No, it is just you who do not understand it. The video is fully explaining the ONZ-Coin and it's understandable to me.
Yes, actually video is pretty small by length but maybe they have to give us a message about something new is coming. I am quite impressed with their strategy. But in that video, they tell us how rapidly there is growing up day by day. I think their message is direct reaches to their investor as a medium of video. This video definitely helps their ICO to gain new followers as well as investors.

this is just another video that u can let it be done in upwork or similar freelance platforms for 30 usd.  ONZ Project decreasing the value of this project by sending this kind of data.
I think that the video is not enough to advertise the project, I know everything about programs such as Youtubemonster and there are few real views.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
There could be a plan with the instructions in proper order that could really make achieving the purpose and we could meet all the scope of the presentation with complete details when reaching to investors.
If other people did not get or catch the real message of the video really well so, there should be a some development to be done. But creating a video presentation for the people to understand well their purpose and goal is a great thing and nice strategy.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Pages:
Jump to: