Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 16. (Read 62995 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
When onz platform starts to operate online, it will surely get alot of registrations on day one and might get million of users on thier first year. The profit sharing idea of this project will make it popular to all kinds of social media users.

The shit lmao? 1 million? Bruh even giants in tech have a tough time with that unless there's some mad hype. Not to mention afaik they've opened in beta with barely a 1000 or so users
is really not magic it takes time for all these kind of things so am sure with time they will reach that target but is really going to take time slowly and one after the other they will reach their target am sure
It is higher slow with ONZ including the transactions of accuracy i thought to redeem a 20 ONZ coin every day but that is not possible we can only redeem one time due to IP restrictions as per ONZ team addressed, why can't you re-write the code and avoid such limitations on redeeming the ONZ Coins when we only write the code, it will benefit all the users.

Yes, there is IP restrictions to prevent the coins distributed to a single guy!
copper member
When onz platform starts to operate online, it will surely get alot of registrations on day one and might get million of users on thier first year. The profit sharing idea of this project will make it popular to all kinds of social media users.

The shit lmao? 1 million? Bruh even giants in tech have a tough time with that unless there's some mad hype. Not to mention afaik they've opened in beta with barely a 1000 or so users
1000 users it is very easy and will be set up without ceremony. Even less attractive exchanges collect this number from the starting point. Here we have project more serious and scope naturally the appropriate.

We are surely over 1000 users join.

Our social media already over this number!

Telegram: 3,200 - https://t.me/onzcoin
Facebook: 6,200 - https://facebook.com/onzcoin
Twitter: 700 - https://twitter.com/onzcoin

Wink
copper member
Let's join our Discord!!! There are many good crypto stuffs!!

https://discord.gg/jN96F3A

Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
What exactly do the developers of the project plan to earn on the number of subscribers / friends or on photos / videos and other publications? Or is it just that users spend time on social networks?
I think it depends not from the amount of friends / subscribers, but from that how much will be exactly transitions on the advertising which you will be able to issue on my wall in this social network. Well, and naturally, your award will be more, if your profile is untwisted and you will have very many subscribers.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
It seems to be an interesting project. It could be a good investiment!

You are right, actually we can be a big help if we will start our investments now. And we can also help to make advertising in all available platforms. I am looking for more developments in onz coin.
Activity: 280
I have not heard from the team for a long time. How much have you collected, how are things going with the progress of your project? have you moved and become closer to realizing your plans?
Well, you can visit their site to know more about the collection. Take sometime to visit because I think it will answer your questions. Also, you can browse other information that whatever is in your mind.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I have not heard from the team for a long time. How much have you collected, how are things going with the progress of your project? have you moved and become closer to realizing your plans?

I want to ask the same questions too. Why devs are not active now? Are they finalizing all details about this project? We know that to be able to succeed the project needs to be more active to attract many investors.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
Do you know the date of launch of the platform? I also want to test this platform. Which information will be available for purchase?
You don't have to know. They always update about the improvements and developments for the platform so you don't have to worry.
But it is also better to know so that if in any case there are some issues of the platform it will be easily corrected. And I think it is somehow important to know about the launch of the platform so that many people can test and will have their own opinion about it.
We will know all the news in the update of information. If you can not find the answer. We must wait until the developer or team gives an answer to that question.
Activity: 532
Do you know the date of launch of the platform? I also want to test this platform. Which information will be available for purchase?
You don't have to know. They always update about the improvements and developments for the platform so you don't have to worry.
But it is also better to know so that if in any case there are some issues of the platform it will be easily corrected. And I think it is somehow important to know about the launch of the platform so that many people can test and will have their own opinion about it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
What exactly do the developers of the project plan to earn on the number of subscribers / friends or on photos / videos and other publications? Or is it just that users spend time on social networks?

I am also wondering how this project will work, I am sure it is not only on pure selfies. I also want to know if how investors will get their profit if they will support the project?
Activity: 93
looking forward for this project to be successful , this is great mate keep it up!
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Activity: 602
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

As what I read in their whitepaper, it's about the activities of a certain social media users and not just the time spent. There will be a subfeature which is called ONZscale that will monitor the activities of users and they are able to meet the qualified activities for a reward then they will get ONZcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Activity: 182
I like the project, it makes us think about the importance of information. Because any information costs money. And accordingly on any information you can earn, but not always have the means for this. ONZ Coin gives us this opportunity
Am actually waiting to see when it will actually be implemented it sounds  really good but I really want to see how valuable it will worth eventually
Yeah me too. I cant wait to see the platform in action and how the team handles everything and how fast it fixes the problems encountered by the users for maintaining a nice experience overall. The concept fits in correctly with todays generation.
Even if this project is greatly planned and timely introduced,it will have some set backs and problem but that won't be a great problem.
Solving problems is not easy, it takes time to track the problems from a big project which it would make all the teams to work together to solve it. But all in all ONZ is great, let just hope thst it will launched soon.
of course, at the initial stage there will always be minor problems with the platform settings. But I'm looking forward to launching the platform, it's very interesting to try it out in the work.
Every project in initial stages have minor hiccups here and there but the team generally works on it and solve it. ONZ is a big project and it will face many such problems during its course. It will not be right for us to judge the platform buy one little problem. I'm interested in the project and it's idea, the project looks like it surely does have a lot of potential and I'm willing to invest in the project!
Activity: 574
I like the project, it makes us think about the importance of information. Because any information costs money. And accordingly on any information you can earn, but not always have the means for this. ONZ Coin gives us this opportunity
Am actually waiting to see when it will actually be implemented it sounds  really good but I really want to see how valuable it will worth eventually
Yeah me too. I cant wait to see the platform in action and how the team handles everything and how fast it fixes the problems encountered by the users for maintaining a nice experience overall. The concept fits in correctly with todays generation.
Even if this project is greatly planned and timely introduced,it will have some set backs and problem but that won't be a great problem.
Solving problems is not easy, it takes time to track the problems from a big project which it would make all the teams to work together to solve it. But all in all ONZ is great, let just hope thst it will launched soon.
of course, at the initial stage there will always be minor problems with the platform settings. But I'm looking forward to launching the platform, it's very interesting to try it out in the work.
Activity: 136
It seems to be an interesting project. It could be a good investiment!
Activity: 154
Activity: 252
World first cryptocurriencies ONZ social media platform. I really like this project. I am interested the bounty program. i will join the bounty
I watched the bounty of this team. Probably it is not very interesting. In the company of signatures only 9 participants work.
ONZ coin require better advertising and there could be an active involvement of team which could avoid this, that lead to build trust for all the supporters and we can easily reach the word ONZ to all the investors between Airdrops will be distributed after the ICO is ended which is on 4th March.
Airdrop I like, as likely and all Smiley Tell me the team has already made a wallet? I do not yet have the wallet of this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: