Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 32. (Read 62996 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 14
There is lack of information about how this platform will work or how their share the profit with their user, I hope they update their white paper soon and give us more details in easy way to understand.
I think they not build a social platform like steemit or facebook, instead you have to give them permission to access to ur social media, but i'm wondering how this is going to work in case fb and twitter banned their service.
In what i have understand is that they will have their own social media which is the Onz platform. I am just curious of how they will share profit to it. If they are trying to access or have a control on our social media accounts, i just hope that there are permissions needed from the user and still users hace their privacies.

That's what I thought in first ( building their own social media), but after I read their whitepaper carefully I found a section that explaining a little bit about how their service is going to work, and it turned out that they will track and analyze our socials media like twitter, facebook etc and that users will need to give them permission, is going be like when apps ask to access to personal stuff on be able to post and read message ....
I think need to add section to explain that in details, so we can understand more.
But do you think that it will depend if the facebook, twitter and other social media company accept this platform, or they can directly have access to our social media accounts with just the permission of the user and not of the social media companies? What i am trying to point out is do they have to be a partner of these social media companies in order for their services to work out?

Facebook and twitter have API that allow third party to access to user data if the user give them permission, just like when you download app on play store and those apps access to your photos and camera etc..., But when those companies banned a service then it can't use their API anymore. We do that everyday when we sign up with our social media on different websites for example or download apps on playstore.
I see, i also notice that in some games where it ask for permission in accessing my photos and sometimes my contacts which is why I get confused sometimes of why do they need to access those. Now i know that these games are taking our information in order for them to gain profit.
Although third party apps linked with facebook ask for your permission to access your photos, account details etc. They also have a user agreement that they will not use this for other purposes so i guess our personal data is still safe not unless the app you are running has a malware or trojan that can steal your valuable information anonymously.
Do not be naive. All networks use your personal information to make a profit. Of course, they may not sell the information with your photo and contact information, but the information that is depersonalized is sold.
If each network does the same then it would be too hard for several peoples to trust several platforms for kyc process. Yes there are a lot of peoples who malfunction the rules and regulations but hope some may be trusted.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
This is truly thr new generation of social media because if it diversity and functionality. It would be generating huge traffic on the internet for the coming years.
I also agree that this will be a generation of internet that will be very useful of course for the next generation.
I agree. In 10 years, the use of the Internet will be 2x greater at least. Every year, the Internet get into more areas of our lives.
I think there is no need to wait that long, the internet is now very popular and much enjoyed by the community.
for today the Internet is an integral part of our life. Therefore, you need to support the ONZ project, which will be useful to many users of the network.
yes surely i will support this ONZ project and i will also recommend this project.
Agree with how the internet is becoming an "integral" part of our life due to how it's popular and recommended by many today. By using the internet we are also giving out our information to some people that might really have value for them and ONZ will surely make a way that we are earning what we are sharing in the web.
Activity: 252
There is lack of information about how this platform will work or how their share the profit with their user, I hope they update their white paper soon and give us more details in easy way to understand.
I think they not build a social platform like steemit or facebook, instead you have to give them permission to access to ur social media, but i'm wondering how this is going to work in case fb and twitter banned their service.
In what i have understand is that they will have their own social media which is the Onz platform. I am just curious of how they will share profit to it. If they are trying to access or have a control on our social media accounts, i just hope that there are permissions needed from the user and still users hace their privacies.

That's what I thought in first ( building their own social media), but after I read their whitepaper carefully I found a section that explaining a little bit about how their service is going to work, and it turned out that they will track and analyze our socials media like twitter, facebook etc and that users will need to give them permission, is going be like when apps ask to access to personal stuff on be able to post and read message ....
I think need to add section to explain that in details, so we can understand more.
But do you think that it will depend if the facebook, twitter and other social media company accept this platform, or they can directly have access to our social media accounts with just the permission of the user and not of the social media companies? What i am trying to point out is do they have to be a partner of these social media companies in order for their services to work out?

Facebook and twitter have API that allow third party to access to user data if the user give them permission, just like when you download app on play store and those apps access to your photos and camera etc..., But when those companies banned a service then it can't use their API anymore. We do that everyday when we sign up with our social media on different websites for example or download apps on playstore.
I see, i also notice that in some games where it ask for permission in accessing my photos and sometimes my contacts which is why I get confused sometimes of why do they need to access those. Now i know that these games are taking our information in order for them to gain profit.
Although third party apps linked with facebook ask for your permission to access your photos, account details etc. They also have a user agreement that they will not use this for other purposes so i guess our personal data is still safe not unless the app you are running has a malware or trojan that can steal your valuable information anonymously.
Do not be naive. All networks use your personal information to make a profit. Of course, they may not sell the information with your photo and contact information, but the information that is depersonalized is sold.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
This is truly thr new generation of social media because if it diversity and functionality. It would be generating huge traffic on the internet for the coming years.
I also agree that this will be a generation of internet that will be very useful of course for the next generation.
I agree. In 10 years, the use of the Internet will be 2x greater at least. Every year, the Internet get into more areas of our lives.
I think there is no need to wait that long, the internet is now very popular and much enjoyed by the community.
for today the Internet is an integral part of our life. Therefore, you need to support the ONZ project, which will be useful to many users of the network.
yes surely i will support this ONZ project and i will also recommend this project.

Yes, please continue to support the project and please help them to spread the good news about onz coin in all social medias so we can help the project to get many investors.
I agree that we need to spread the information, but it seems to me that we need to give more information to the participants, we need to involve more people in the signature company.
Actually a good bounty always keeps on attracting new and effective investors and even arranging a proper bounty campaign for signature campaigns can be good as even it can let peoples know about this project and surely they will invest into it.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
A really good project that will eventually and will surely be the New Generation Crypto Social Media for the whole community. I will remain a supporter of the ONZ Project and also, just like other people here, I keep watching this project for more interesting updates and better improvements of the ONZ Project.
Definitely, this project could have a huge profit which it different features are looks so promising and convincing. Hoping for a great success on this project and the team must consistent to their different obligations of this spectacular project.
Any project can work or fail and in this project I'm not 100% sure that it will work, but if I look at how the team works. I think the team should raise enough money for their project. But it's really very strange why they do not wear the company's signature. I have not yet seen this signature.
Yes, it's strange. Until now, the existence of the project, it was already possible to create a signature campaign. But they did not.
really strange. In my opinion, the signature campaign is also one of the good advertising options. Perhaps the developers will add this campaign to their project, I will follow it.
ONZ is surely very high potential project with a great concept of social media and blockchain integration but every project needs marketing and having a signature campaign is a very good way to promote the project and gather huge investments.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I can admit that the idea deserves attention, but it seems to me that it is not possible to get profit from social networks for one person. There is a possibility, but it will be minimal ... so should we pay attention to this project?
There are alot of people doing a good income on social media like, bloggers, vidoe bloggers, influencers and much more they just need to get traffic huge amounts of traffic to thier link to be able to earn. So for me social media is a great way to earn a decent income.

Meh, unless you have a fairly sizable following on social media this one or otherwise you wont be making much anyway so there's that. So it doesnt matter
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Yes, please continue to support the project and please help them to spread the good news about onz coin in all social medias so we can help the project to get many investors.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I can admit that the idea deserves attention, but it seems to me that it is not possible to get profit from social networks for one person. There is a possibility, but it will be minimal ... so should we pay attention to this project?
There are alot of people doing a good income on social media like, bloggers, vidoe bloggers, influencers and much more they just need to get traffic huge amounts of traffic to thier link to be able to earn. So for me social media is a great way to earn a decent income.

I agree, aside from using the social medias to meet more friends we can also use it to learn more things and ofcourse to earn more profit. Social medias can be a big help to us.
Activity: 280

That is where the risk is coming from, third party apps may have a chance that it carries a malware that will steal our private information. I don't really totally agree with your thoughts because in the world of internet, everything is possible. To be sure, we should not keep all our valuable assets on the internet.
Activity: 532
Is There any testnet or a way we could try how the platform is going to be like ? I would like to get a first look on the platform and how the features mentioned are going to feel like using it.
I don't think that there can be something like this for testing.
I just think that thier will be an alpha or beta testing.
Such testing should not be in the live site it can be pretested and all the instructions require to be validated twice or thrice as every single instruction is more valuable that lead the ONZ step forward with all success.

I agree that the beta version will probably appear. In crypto world, It's all about investing as long as we're not sure how it will look. If you show more things it will probably be after ICO and then the price will be much higher if a lot of people see how it works in practice. Good luck!

Having a beta version is good to everyone, so that we can know if how or what are going on in the ICO project. Take a discussion and talk about everything like a broad explanation to the project and how it work. Its better that they will approve it.
Beta version is useful so that people can share whatever problems they encounter and can come up with better solutions. In this way, platform will surely be developed more and bugs can be fixed without having major problems because it is in beta versions.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Indeed, but how about an introvert people? So many people are too shy to expose his/her face on the social media.
What about it? I think introverted should deal with their own problem if they are willing to earn. A job won't adjust to their preferences otherwise more introvert will fill this planet. This kind of project will already fit for an introvert but if they won't cooperate and expose a bit of information I think that won't be fair.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
A really good project that will eventually and will surely be the New Generation Crypto Social Media for the whole community. I will remain a supporter of the ONZ Project and also, just like other people here, I keep watching this project for more interesting updates and better improvements of the ONZ Project.
Definitely, this project could have a huge profit which it different features are looks so promising and convincing. Hoping for a great success on this project and the team must consistent to their different obligations of this spectacular project.
Any project can work or fail and in this project I'm not 100% sure that it will work, but if I look at how the team works. I think the team should raise enough money for their project. But it's really very strange why they do not wear the company's signature. I have not yet seen this signature.
Merit: 114
The opportunity to profit from this project will not be for all users, but for many users it is an opportunity to earn passive income. On this project, it is necessary to pay attention first of all to those who will actively introduce social networks

yess, lets talk about business ... in my opinion this opportunity is good for social media wolfs like network marketers and even for journalist who are advertising their news in social platforms.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
The opportunity to profit from this project will not be for all users, but for many users it is an opportunity to earn passive income. On this project, it is necessary to pay attention first of all to those who will actively introduce social networks
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Indeed, but how about an introvert people? So many people are too shy to expose his/her face on the social media.

Also, Social Media pages now are like the news to people because you can see everything there and ONZ will be the one to compete with those social sites soon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
We all know that the social media has been become a part of almost all people in the planet we are living. This is one of the result of the emerging and very powerful technology we already have. But in this devevelopment we didn't see the different posibilities like this that our personal informations being submitted by the users are being used for different business. So this project is the great thing to deal with this circumstances.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Merit: 114

yes this is a good point of view. I also doubt that big social media companies allow ONZ to experiment on their platforms. This is a startup project so in the meantime after they launch they are going to fusion with small social media companies...
Activity: 84
Is There any testnet or a way we could try how the platform is going to be like ? I would like to get a first look on the platform and how the features mentioned are going to feel like using it.
I don't think that there can be something like this for testing.
I just think that thier will be an alpha or beta testing.
Such testing should not be in the live site it can be pretested and all the instructions require to be validated twice or thrice as every single instruction is more valuable that lead the ONZ step forward with all success.

I agree that the beta version will probably appear. In crypto world, It's all about investing as long as we're not sure how it will look. If you show more things it will probably be after ICO and then the price will be much higher if a lot of people see how it works in practice. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: