Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 27. (Read 62996 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
ONZ understands our need to interact and is surely helping us out. This social cryptocurrency idea is really unique and has a long way to go. The team needs nice advertisers as this one is catchy and can gather huge amount of people, they just need to spread the platform
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
I think that this project is doing a great by restricting the access and influence of the external elements like the social media to get personal data of the user, but I think that to do this it will need huge amountof support from the user.
Haha. I agree with you, they need many investors and supporter. But as i know so far, they reach the requirements master node so quick (100 first master nodes ), it mean that have a lot of people pay attention at this project already. Now we are only following this project and waiting for new update about ONZ.
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I think that this project is doing a great by restricting the access and influence of the external elements like the social media to get personal data of the user, but I think that to do this it will need huge amountof support from the user.
Project in its greater degree is intended exactly for the people who understand the most elements in the domain cryptocurrencys and constantly study information of them and monitor for news. To the people which simply sit in instagram and others project not will not entirely suit.

Well, you have both a point about it but if onz coin will develop a very popular crypto social media then there will be a high chance that many people will be encourage to join this project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Project in its greater degree is intended exactly for the people who understand the most elements in the domain cryptocurrencys and constantly study information of them and monitor for news. To the people which simply sit in instagram and others project not will not entirely suit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

You are right, they need to get more supports from the members and they also need to make more new members in their crypto social media sites. I am curious now how they will make it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
The idea of ​the project is certainly very tempting in my opinion. If developers launch their project, a lot of people will be able to profit from their accounts in social networks, I'm interested.

So the good idea there is if you have more followers and friends. That could potentially boost your earnings in ONZ, right?
Yes, this project is for those who communicate a lot and spend time online.Imenno such people and will be interested in this project, they should pay attention to ONZ

Yeah right, active people that is always online should take a look of the potential of this project. If they invest now they will surely gets a lot of profit in the near future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
It will require huge support of course and very good advancement on the Internet. I think the team should think about additional advertising of the project.
The community of ONZ project is getting bigger and lots of people are still getting more interested to the ONZ. So that is why we are here for the ONZ Coin to support this as to become the new generation crypto social media that really holds a great platform and concept for the crypto community.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
It will require huge support of course and very good advancement on the Internet. I think the team should think about additional advertising of the project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
The idea of ​the project is certainly very tempting in my opinion. If developers launch their project, a lot of people will be able to profit from their accounts in social networks, I'm interested.

So the good idea there is if you have more followers and friends. That could potentially boost your earnings in ONZ, right?
Yes, this project is for those who communicate a lot and spend time online.Imenno such people and will be interested in this project, they should pay attention to ONZ
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
The idea of ​​the project is certainly very tempting in my opinion. If developers launch their project, a lot of people will be able to profit from their accounts in social networks, I'm interested.
Yes exactly, Almost everyone today use social media and ONZ will provide a way to earn from social media so I'm really interested in the project. Now only the beta version is released and we can start earning, this is a great project. I'll definitely keep my eye on this one
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I like the idea of getting paid just by using your social media app, but I would like to know how does that works in real life?
I guess you will get paid by the numbers of activity you made on thier social media platform and there go be a mathematical algorithm that calculates that.

Or maybe it will be base on the numbers of completed tasks in the website, there will be a lot of factors to consider if devs are going to give rewards to all members of the site.
The devlopers of ONZ coins guve good rewards who will complete the task on the website.so the more and more prople will participate into this project and get the rewards.the devlopers used good strategy like this.
Good rewards will really attract more users to try this platform in the future, whether it is based on the tasks given or by using with their specialized mathematical algorithm that calculates the users activity.

We still don't how platform will work in details, however I was kinds of disappointment when I got how ONZ platform is going to work, it's like you need to have a valuable accounts on socials media to benefit of it, cuz I think will get nothing if you have just account with few followers or friends.

I recommend ONZ to get together with AB-CHAIN; the ICOs can order paid Advertisement in AB-CHAIN and AB-CHAIN deliver these orders to ONZ and ONZ give this offer to his members (Influencers with over 1k followers) to make unpaid Ads in Social Media  Cool
Merit: 259
The idea of ​​the project is certainly very tempting in my opinion. If developers launch their project, a lot of people will be able to profit from their accounts in social networks, I'm interested.
Haha. If i don't have any mistakes, at this time we have only beta version of ONZ. And we can "earn profit" when they launch the official application of course? But, wait, we will pay for someone by ONZ coin or others currency?
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Yes, as i know have someone have addiction at social network, such as: Facebook, Twitter, LINE,.. and maybe ONZ will make te addiction for crypto members Cheesy
Activity: 434
I like the idea of getting paid just by using your social media app, but I would like to know how does that works in real life?
I guess you will get paid by the numbers of activity you made on thier social media platform and there go be a mathematical algorithm that calculates that.

Or maybe it will be base on the numbers of completed tasks in the website, there will be a lot of factors to consider if devs are going to give rewards to all members of the site.
The devlopers of ONZ coins guve good rewards who will complete the task on the website.so the more and more prople will participate into this project and get the rewards.the devlopers used good strategy like this.
Yeah, very impressive to this project having active and dedicated team. As I read on the white paper this project aims to connect people but there a number of reports suggesting that the more time will spend on social media, a great chance of feeling socially isolated are twice as high. I believe this project have a potential in the future.
Activity: 294

Good rewards will really attract more users to try this platform in the future, whether it is based on the tasks given or by using with their specialized mathematical algorithm that calculates the users activity.

We still don't how platform will work in details, however I was kinds of disappointment when I got how ONZ platform is going to work, it's like you need to have a valuable accounts on socials media to benefit of it, cuz I think will get nothing if you have just account with few followers or friends.
ONZ team might take some time to fix all the bugs and come with best opportunities moreover having some accounts on social media is accepted but the followers are friends should be genuine and potential, because there will be a validation check ultimately.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Does really our ratings and reviews will be directly or indirectly promote a company ? and are we really missing the company profits share for promoting them which is really unbelievable as we do review every where.

I think it will directly promote a company using your own social media account by making your own post, sharing, liking, and subscriptions which will be recorded when you link your accounts on the ONZ platform.
I really appreciate the dev that always in the side of the users that will answer those questions and concerns. On my opinion as this project is in progress many investors as well as users convinced and believed that this project will be successful on its great potential.
Well devs are helping alot for this project, they are the voice of the upper management to us members and also working hard to make sure the platform is smooth and effecient.

The devs is really doing the right thing. Which devs interact with people to know their sides. This is also to help there project to get promoted and to gather more people. Its also a thing that devs are caring for their members because if thw devs wont work or do anything this will be a failed project.

You are right, dev needs to be active and respond to all members concerns. They need active community to make the project successful also a lot of serious investors.
yeah and for their social coin they actually just needed more activity than this but i think they will come around i really want to know how the integration system actually work with social media network
Activity: 98
There was even many fake ICO ratings available if we really look all the considerations but really require to look on the dev team work flow and the project potential which will drive better results for success.
ICO rating site are almost all rigged now and the scam projects are paying members to rate their ICO with positive reviews and give them 5 stars even if the project is crap. So I wouldn't really trust any claimed rating from those websites.
Pages:
Jump to: