Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 29. (Read 62996 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Can anyone access the new testnet ONZ social media website? I couldn't access it, I'm concerned if anyone has the same problem too.
That's not really a technical error or something. The testnet for ONZ is already full and running, I think you have to be enlisted to the waitlist if you are interested to participate.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Simply put, if you want total privacy then cut yourself off from the internet. There's no such "privacy" in this world of internet. You may opt to join any social media platforms but don't put all your information there just like what careless people are doing.
Information given by you in social networks it is just the top of the iceberg of the information of you. It can be fake, can be given as well partially that confuses people So, that as a whole you are not entirely right in your statements.

In most cases, they don't care who you are and what's your name and deep info, as long as they can give you ID and be able to collect your data ( browsing history, your search ), analyze and used to target you with relevant ads and track you on other places on internet to show ads, it's fine for them. therefore it doesn't matter that much if are giving fake info on your social media profile.

yeah, this is also how google works. For them is also your authentic ID not important. Everyday when we use internet; search something in google and open a website - we see advertisement just related with our searching results from previous days, weeks, months ...

Pretty sure they will have good improvement and upgrade to come with this coin. Because it can potentially be launched on trade market soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Simply put, if you want total privacy then cut yourself off from the internet. There's no such "privacy" in this world of internet. You may opt to join any social media platforms but don't put all your information there just like what careless people are doing.
Information given by you in social networks it is just the top of the iceberg of the information of you. It can be fake, can be given as well partially that confuses people So, that as a whole you are not entirely right in your statements.

In most cases, they don't care who you are and what's your name and deep info, as long as they can give you ID and be able to collect your data ( browsing history, your search ), analyze and used to target you with relevant ads and track you on other places on internet to show ads, it's fine for them. therefore it doesn't matter that much if are giving fake info on your social media profile.

yeah, this is also how google works. For them is also your authentic ID not important. Everyday when we use internet; search something in google and open a website - we see advertisement just related with our searching results from previous days, weeks, months ...
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Does really our ratings and reviews will be directly or indirectly promote a company ? and are we really missing the company profits share for promoting them which is really unbelievable as we do review every where.
I think it will directly promote a company using your own social media account by making your own post, sharing, liking, and subscriptions which will be recorded when you link your accounts on the ONZ platform.
I really appreciate the dev that always in the side of the users that will answer those questions and concerns. On my opinion as this project is in progress many investors as well as users convinced and believed that this project will be successful on its great potential.
Well devs are helping alot for this project, they are the voice of the upper management to us members and also working hard to make sure the platform is smooth and effecient.

The devs is really doing the right thing. Which devs interact with people to know their sides. This is also to help there project to get promoted and to gather more people. Its also a thing that devs are caring for their members because if thw devs wont work or do anything this will be a failed project.
Developers do the right thing, but they do not succeed. I do not know why but I have not yet seen any signatures of this platform. Probably not enough to pay for signatures.
Yes, I also did not notice yet a single signature. It's interesting when it appears and whether there will be vobshche.Sorry, because the project may deserve attention
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Does really our ratings and reviews will be directly or indirectly promote a company ? and are we really missing the company profits share for promoting them which is really unbelievable as we do review every where.

I think it will directly promote a company using your own social media account by making your own post, sharing, liking, and subscriptions which will be recorded when you link your accounts on the ONZ platform.
I really appreciate the dev that always in the side of the users that will answer those questions and concerns. On my opinion as this project is in progress many investors as well as users convinced and believed that this project will be successful on its great potential.
Well devs are helping alot for this project, they are the voice of the upper management to us members and also working hard to make sure the platform is smooth and effecient.

The devs is really doing the right thing. Which devs interact with people to know their sides. This is also to help there project to get promoted and to gather more people. Its also a thing that devs are caring for their members because if thw devs wont work or do anything this will be a failed project.
Developers do the right thing, but they do not succeed. I do not know why but I have not yet seen any signatures of this platform. Probably not enough to pay for signatures.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

An ICO in essence is a startup and there's very little hierarchy involved tbh. The ceo usually has the same amount of power as the devs or anyone else
Activity: 560
Can anyone access the new testnet ONZ social media website? I couldn't access it, I'm concerned if anyone has the same problem too.
Activity: 238
Who in your opinion drops coins when listing at the exchange?
Activity: 434

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I like the idea of getting paid just by using your social media app, but I would like to know how does that works in real life?
I guess you will get paid by the numbers of activity you made on thier social media platform and there go be a mathematical algorithm that calculates that.

Or maybe it will be base on the numbers of completed tasks in the website, there will be a lot of factors to consider if devs are going to give rewards to all members of the site.
The devlopers of ONZ coins guve good rewards who will complete the task on the website.so the more and more prople will participate into this project and get the rewards.the devlopers used good strategy like this.

I agree, this very promising and convincing project that for sure many users as well as investors will attract on this project. I will study deeper on its white paper as this project is in progress.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259

Anyone want to try the TESTNET?

You can get 20 ONZ Test Coin on Testnet with following steps.

https://medium.com/onzcoin/get-some-test-coin-with-onz-faucet-2a00655f2a6f

Enjoy! Feel how ONZ work!  Grin

Very usefull and step by step guiding about test nest. How about 30 ONZ at website airdrop? Could it claim atm?

It will be good if you people can claim every hour but not in the test.net I guess. But anyway good job on the updates ONZ team.
Yes, ONZ is DPos for Social Media Blockchain, so that they need to make more awareness for everyone, this is one of good promotion from ONZ. Good working!
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Of course they will promote. You can say you will do advertising for the project. Very well advances to Youtube. There, more people will see the advertising of the project.
agrees with you, in my opinion Yutoub is the most popular place to advertise your projects. Although social networks are also a very popular advertising place, but unfortunately Facebook has forbidden advertising of different Ico.
You can still advertise some ICOs on Facebook posting on fb pages, crypto-interested groups etc.
Even if they forbid writing about ICOs anywhere on facebook, there a lot of other websites that you can advertise on.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Activity: 294
The world's first social cryptorganism - a distorted, social pricing shop, huge market - built forever

The ONZ team firmly believes that the basic human needs are truly needed, our connection needs
And contact with each other for living. But nowadays, we face a crisis of divisions arising from a division of orphan
Politics and ideology When people turn away from one another's disbelief and anger, then they are alone, unwanted and
fear. ONZs team thinks that this team can do something with technology
The crisis of divisions which are arising from a division of orphan etc and from the disbelief is not the point. Its all about how we understand the individual knowledge we possess with the character of righteousness and in result being true we can deal with the platforms like ONZ which is genuine with its whitepaper as it clearly targeted about individual profit share which companies are really using us.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
It is true that social media can be a great way to earn money but don't you think the one's who actually earn due to social media are really less and this project might be of interest to only that small percentage of users? And what about the social media sites they surely do use our information but they have a user agreement to make sure not to share this information with anyone. How do you plan on tackling that issue.
I will not agree with you. The fact is that suppressing amount of people, which are provided with Internet they registered in social networks. It is really huge number the person which is difficult even to imagine. Even if 5-10% amount thought from it of wages through one's account - that it already huge audience.

you both have points, it is still be base on how devs will hande it and how many data will be collected. The good thing from this project is they will pay for it unline to those others that are not paying but using our data.
Yeah I guess now everything is in the hands of devs and how they want the Platform to be. And about the pay that's a win win situation for us and the platform. Hope to see this platform go ahead  it'll be interesting to see how this turns out to be!
You are correct mate, I think that the developers make things happen but the management team has the real power or the ability to change the working or even the structure of the project itself.
Yeah, earning from social media is not that popular is many parts of the world, but i believe that this platform will bring a change. As far as sharing information is concerned i think that the developers must have thought about this and working to make it better
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
The world's first social cryptorganism - a distorted, social pricing shop, huge market - built forever

The ONZ team firmly believes that the basic human needs are truly needed, our connection needs
And contact with each other for living. But nowadays, we face a crisis of divisions arising from a division of orphan
Politics and ideology When people turn away from one another's disbelief and anger, then they are alone, unwanted and
fear. ONZs team thinks that this team can do something with technology
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
It is true that social media can be a great way to earn money but don't you think the one's who actually earn due to social media are really less and this project might be of interest to only that small percentage of users? And what about the social media sites they surely do use our information but they have a user agreement to make sure not to share this information with anyone. How do you plan on tackling that issue.
I will not agree with you. The fact is that suppressing amount of people, which are provided with Internet they registered in social networks. It is really huge number the person which is difficult even to imagine. Even if 5-10% amount thought from it of wages through one's account - that it already huge audience.

you both have points, it is still be base on how devs will hande it and how many data will be collected. The good thing from this project is they will pay for it unline to those others that are not paying but using our data.
Yeah I guess now everything is in the hands of devs and how they want the Platform to be. And about the pay that's a win win situation for us and the platform. Hope to see this platform go ahead  it'll be interesting to see how this turns out to be!
You are correct mate, I think that the developers make things happen but the management team has the real power or the ability to change the working or even the structure of the project itself.
Yeah, earning from social media is not that popular is many parts of the world, but i believe that this platform will bring a change. As far as sharing information is concerned i think that the developers must have thought about this and working to make it better
hahaha why it all depends on you and who you want to see your info on the social media network am sure you can just not to show all info about you from platform setting your privacy on the internet all depends on you and the info you decide to share with them
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
If you do truely review everywhere then surely you will get your shares soon to you and also yes our ratings and reviews are much important each time because several investors enter the ICO considering their reviews.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
Of course they will promote. You can say you will do advertising for the project. Very well advances to Youtube. There, more people will see the advertising of the project.
Yes, each project looks forward for their promotion and youtube has really akways been great for huge profits. because severak peoples do look forward for their best ICO on youtube
Pages:
Jump to: