Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 56. (Read 63040 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
It's nice to see that the project is progressing fast, I hope that they can create the ONZwallet as soon as possible so that there will be no more hassle in transferring the tokens when the ICO starts.

For your reference, here are the screenshot of the development version of ONZ Wallet and Explorer.

ONZ Wallet

ONZ Explorer

We will let you know once it is ready to publish.  Wink
copper member
well, we already have seen in most of the projects, if the team members do not get introduced, the project doesnt get the targeting investments even its well organized. So I recommend the Onz team to introduce themselves and give the followers the posibility to contact them directly.

I think on their website everyone can find more informations about the team and also about the whole project. This is the adress: https://www.onzcoin.com/#team , or maybe you just want to know the faces (photos) of the founders?

It is our style.  Grin
copper member
ONZ Coin will surely conquere in this community of crypto currency. There are lots of obstacles and different challenges that this project will encounter or should I say, now enountering. I know that the whole team is working on it and continuously striving to fight for those things just to make this really nice project a successful in the industry. Sooner or later, we will now have the World's First Social Cryptocurrency, which is A Decentralized, Store of Social Value, Huge Market, that will surely Built to Last Forever.

Yes, we think it's time to change the social media. We need something "real"!

Good luck with that, we expect from you to deliver a good one. can you tell you when the platform will release if the ico succeed?, I check the roadmap, but there is no date.

We are already working on it. We focusing on the ONZProbe right now and hope to publish the POC asap.

So this means you are in phase number 3 ( ONZProbe ) then you move to ONZStamp - Social Asset Stamping Bot and ONZWallet - Digital Wallet as final step.

No, we are in the ICO phase, but we already working on the development phase's task. Because we want to start it asap instead of waiting the ICO end.  Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
In my opinion this project is going faster than it was expected by me it has been viewed from more than 5000 people and that's pretty good if the developers and the management team keeps on working the same as they are working it is destined to be the great project on this platform.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I watched your website developer, you are not afraid to give a discount of 45% to early investors, what will they sell after the  exchange is cheaper than your team?

We believe the HODL value of DPOS coin is good! People want to hold their coin for earning delegate rewards instead of sell for cheap. It's long term coin!  Grin

Well, you have and point dev and you explained it based on your expectations. But what if most of the investors are weak hands and will only dumps all of their coins after ico? What is your next plan to avoid continues dumping of coins aside from earning delegate rewards? Many people now our FUD and Im sure most of them will sell coins once they see it decreasing the value.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
In this project, a very large discount for early investors. I hope the development team knows what it does

Well, that's where a technique I guess to attract many people to invest in their project. This is like the early bird catches the worm, Like investing early to gain big in the future.
Yes, the person who gets the importance and the potential of the project first will get more profit than the next of. They are offering a great discount to the early investors which have attracted many investors to invest in this project and they also have the potential to grow the value of the project in the future.
I think this kind of strategy is a standard for the ICO sale wherein they offer big bonus to smaller bonus. That's why if your wise enough and already know the concept of the project then probably you would to take a risk to buy token in early stage because of their big bonus.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
What is special about this project.?

There is a lot of competition in this field and I don't know yet, how you guys are planning to innovate the field. please provide a info on uniqueness of the project.

Blockchain testnet is awesome. Good work.
I think this project is unique as it has been making itself more and more popular every day due to it marketing strategies and its advertising too. They have been working on making the social networking more secure and safe for the people. They also have got support form many investors which will lead them to a sure success.
Activity: 574
A solid team, the project will achieve great goals! I think that this project is attractive for investors.

Thanks!

You can contribute to the pre-ICO now.

https://ico.onzcoin.com/signup
Tell me, what initial price did you set for your coins in the pre-Ico? And when is the launch of Ico supposed to start? Is there any minimum contribution amount?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Hey Admin, I got a question for you, are going to sell our data to Third Party and other project, or you just gonna use our data for ads on your platform like steemit are doing?.

We are not going to sell your data.

Btw, pre-ICO is open!

https://ico.onzcoin.com

Join us if you are interested on the project and hope to be successed together with us!

Thank you for made that clear. It required registration. Can you just make the details of tokensale publicly, I signed up but I didn't receive any confirmation on my email.
Activity: 518
We choose ONZ as it believes that the social interactions are fundamental  human need, as onz had the capability to deal with the separation issues which play a key role, onz team believes that with the right technology, they can potentially help solving the issue.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
In this project, a very large discount for early investors. I hope the development team knows what it does

Well, that's where a technique I guess to attract many people to invest in their project. This is like the early bird catches the worm, Like investing early to gain big in the future.
Yes, the person who gets the importance and the potential of the project first will get more profit than the next of. They are offering a great discount to the early investors which have attracted many investors to invest in this project and they also have the potential to grow the value of the project in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Just checkcthe site and they are also in the process of developing the android and ios app. For sure more users will get involve on this project as soon as the mobile app launches.

Mobile app is a part of the whole ONZ Network!

We are focusing on the ONZProbe right now.  Wink

What is ONZProbe ?  Is it something like Beta Website where people like me who comments in ONZ Btt ANN , get selected and paid for testing the Beta Project with free ONZ Coins ?   Grin

ONZProbe is the key component that ONZ team will be focused on because it will be the only channel to integrate with social media platforms. ONZProbe is not only a software development sub-project but also a key part the team needs to bear with in aiming to obtain social media buy-in for the integration. The ONZProbe technically will be built for each social media platform, and the component will normalize the data and feedback to ONZScale, the Social Media Weighting Bot for evaluation of individual social value. The primary use case is a user to grant permission to ONZProbe to access their social media data and for historical posts.

wow, its much better than I thought  Grin

Looks like very promising software for both sides; developers and users. If the scaling with this software works good, then this one can be the next google for social media.
Activity: 294
If the developer wants to make a platform for other projects, I'm wondering, are there already preliminary agreements with other projects?
Activity: 168
A solid team, the project will achieve great goals! I think that this project is attractive for investors.

Thanks!

What's the minimum contribution amount?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 294

There is a lot of competition in this field and I don't know yet, how you guys are planning to innovate the field. please provide a info on uniqueness of the project.

Well, I guess nobody can't answer the uniqueness of this project yet but you can guess it by reading their whitepaper, you're welcome dude.
Activity: 182
Algo Trader

Activity: 5
this project has a full potential of succesment in the near future, so great and very interesting.looking forward to this project for more improvement. goodluck dev/team.
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
This project is kind of creative, I provided my information, you gave me the corresponding reward, I think it is an equivalent exchange.A lot of times when we register some information and it's collected by the server and then it's investigated or sold, it's pretty damn bad.Once you don't use information, you can't get services.
copper member

Thanks!

Pages:
Jump to: