Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 57. (Read 63040 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 14
I'm eager to find out what will happen with this project. Will the developers be able to implement everything conceived? We can only wish good luck
ONZ coin will surely go to a profitable succes ahead and i am sure that it will have good profits ahead. Also the project is offering a good airdrop which surely attracts many more new users and they get a chance to earn free tokens which surely will be beneficial after the launching of the project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I'm eager to find out what will happen with this project. Will the developers be able to implement everything conceived? We can only wish good luck
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I watched your website developer, you are not afraid to give a discount of 45% to early investors, what will they sell after the  exchange is cheaper than your team?

We believe the HODL value of DPOS coin is good! People want to hold their coin for earning delegate rewards instead of sell for cheap. It's long term coin!  Grin
copper member
ONZ coin opportunities are full of rewards for the activities on different social platforms, we like this new generation crypto-social media and the awareness of crypto lets us understand our value of profit we deserves in promoting.

Yes, We need to help the devs to promote it and also hope the project to get more investors. Let's all wait and see if the project will reach the hard cap and let's see the outcome of onz coin project.

Thanks.

Please tell peoples about ONZ - The DPOS blockchain! The New Generation Social Media with Crypto Rewards!
 Grin

Surely we would spread the knowledge about this  project and i individually will get a good investors to this project as i think it will really go a great project. Hope this coin is soon listed at several exchanges to have good profits.
Is there a Refferal and affiliate program for individuals to bring in new investors in the project ? I would love to share this amazing project with everyone but i would also like it if i got a commission from it Cheesy

Yes, you can signup the ICO platform and get your referral link after login.

https://ico.onzcoin.com/signup/

copper member
Onz coin project is certainly a great project and theres a lot of reason why an investor will pick this project instead of the others. This is the next big thing about social media.

Thanks! We need more support from the community!  Grin
copper member
well, we already have seen in most of the projects, if the team members do not get introduced, the project doesnt get the targeting investments even its well organized. So I recommend the Onz team to introduce themselves and give the followers the posibility to contact them directly.
Investors wanted to know the team members because this is their basis in making decisions wether they want to join or not. Team members profile is important especially when the project is new and big.
You're right dude, we need further informations about this project which most of the investors want to know who are the members behind of this project. Well, I believe that this project have a potential due to its features and uniqueness that for sure will support by many investors. Hoping for the success on this project.

Thanks for your support.

Please don't miss the Pre-ICO.

https://ico.onzcoin.com/signup
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
This sounds very similar to what Synereo is going to develop. Are you familiar with their project and are there any major differences?
Yes, I think their are some major difference in both the project as this project is going to help us in keeping our privet data more safe and secure than what it is as they think that is data is sold in the market. And this is a very different concept.

Then it seems you are not familiar with Synereo. Their long-term vision is all about data privacy so I think there might be some redundancies between your project and theirs. Was just interested whether you were aware of some major differences.
copper member
The New Generation Crypto-Social Media which is the ONZ Coin is a very great and interesting project. Individuals data is widely spread and is everywhere without knowing but the data owner that is used by other for business. And here, the ONZ team that come up to a great concept for this project. I am really looking forward for the success of this project.

Yes I agree, we can see now that onz coin project is very serious in improving their project and they always makes development in their project. I hope they will have many investors.
This is a very fast developing project and they have got a very large number of supporters in very less time which clearly shows that they have potential to grow their project and also become very successful in the future. Many people have invested in this project and I think more people will follow it and invest in it.

Thanks!

The Pre-ICO is opens for early supporter today! Check it out.

copper member
well, we already have seen in most of the projects, if the team members do not get introduced, the project doesnt get the targeting investments even its well organized. So I recommend the Onz team to introduce themselves and give the followers the posibility to contact them directly.

Please check the team profile from the website.

https://www.onzcoin.com

Wink
Activity: 224
Hey Admin, I got a question for you, are going to sell our data to Third Party and other project, or you just gonna use our data for ads on your platform like steemit are doing?.

We are not going to sell your data.

Btw, pre-ICO is open!

https://ico.onzcoin.com

Join us if you are interested on the project and hope to be successed together with us!

It's great that pre-ICO is open, but what would it be to see progress necessarily there? What is the discount on this sale?
Activity: 8
Hi dev do you have bounty program?
Activity: 434
As I can see now, the ONZ project is going good and I was hoping that this great progress will continue. Additionally, more people are looking forward for the more upcoming interesting updates and developments of this project that will surely benefits the community and the people around the crypto currency community.
copper member
As I browse the website of ONZ. I am looking for how much collected funds for now, Can you please update the site so we can see how much the investment in the project.

The Pre-ICO is just opened now!

We will keep update on the figures.

Thanks!
copper member
Hope this will satisfy my yearnings for portfolio growth. I have just signed up for the newsletter.
Good luck guys

Great. Our Pre-ICO is open.

Join today to earn up to 45% bonus!
copper member
ONZ team thought process amazed me as they strongly believes that the sense of true belonging is the fundamental human need, our need to connect and interact with each other to live. ONZ missions seems more promising to choose it.

Thanks! We are working hard to make it happen!
copper member
ONZ Coin project goin on good term. We are looking forward with beta testing app. ONZ Coin beta testing app should be launch soon so that we can use this & we can know more about ONZ Coin .
I couldn't say much but what is this guy saying was definitely true, I can be a beta tester for this ONZ Coin project, please kindly reply us if you need to.

We will post announcement if we need any beta tester in the coming future.  Wink
copper member
ONZ Coin project goin on good term. We are looking forward with beta testing app. ONZ Coin beta testing app should be launch soon so that we can use this & we can know more about ONZ Coin .
Ya. I am same of you, i really want as a first people testing their app. I have many social platform account. And does ONZ support scoop.it?

We are focusing on Facebook and Twitter right now, but scoop.it will included if we gain enough requests from community.
copper member

Sure, we will publish the POC version soon. Stay tuned!  Wink
copper member
Delighted with your amazing thoughts as we observe, to verify whether a post is original or not you introduce onz stamp component ONZ team to have it order to digitalize social media asset and promoting social media copy right is indeed and that made us to invest trusting it.

Our ICO will start on 22 January. But we are already working in the crypto-social function. Stay tuned for our updates.  Wink
Nice. So i am not late when follow this topic Smiley. Yeah. I appreciate your project when you make social network business on Blockchain. And we can mining ONZ?

ONZ is DPOS! We love DPOS! You can be the top 101 delegate to forge or vote those delegates for their share rewards. (Most of them will share their rewards to voters!)
Where i can vote TOP 101 delegates? Minimum 0.01 is not hight but i really dont have any BTC now :v. So the way to earn ONZ only via Bounty and of course as you said : voting?

You can vote from the ONZ Wallet.  Wink
copper member
Delighted with your amazing thoughts as we observe, to verify whether a post is original or not you introduce onz stamp component ONZ team to have it order to digitalize social media asset and promoting social media copy right is indeed and that made us to invest trusting it.

Our ICO will start on 22 January. But we are already working in the crypto-social function. Stay tuned for our updates.  Wink
Nice. So i am not late when follow this topic Smiley. Yeah. I appreciate your project when you make social network business on Blockchain. And we can mining ONZ?

ONZ is DPOS! We love DPOS! You can be the top 101 delegate to forge or vote those delegates for their share rewards. (Most of them will share their rewards to voters!)
Where i can vote TOP 101 delegates? Minimum 0.01 is not hight but i really dont have any BTC now :v. So the way to earn ONZ only via Bounty and of course as you said : voting?

We accept BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, SHIFT, ARK, LSK, RISE and OXY.  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: