Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 58. (Read 63040 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Hey Admin, I got a question for you, are going to sell our data to Third Party and other project, or you just gonna use our data for ads on your platform like steemit are doing?.

We are not going to sell your data.

Btw, pre-ICO is open!

https://ico.onzcoin.com

Join us if you are interested on the project and hope to be successed together with us!

copper member

Hope you guys like it!

Our New Promo Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkAL2036NSM

Enjoy!

Would the app that is gonna be released is free to install? And is it going to be available in both ios and android? Because not all people do have apple gadgets. Hoping you take consideration for those android users. The video that was released, i think that the app is pretty easy to manage.

Yes, will come with both ios and android versions!
copper member
I really like the concept applied in this project and I see it looks like airdrop is very promising. I will try to participate in airdrop and help introduce this project to the community. Good luck

Thanks! Remember to join our Pre-ICO!

Grin
copper member
Hello, interesting concept, reading the white paper and trying to understand it. So it will be something like wings platform?

No, we are a whole new platform.

Who are the team?
This coin is supposed to be all about social media, so be social and show the team.
There is no way in hell I am investing in something if I can't see the team.
By some of the phraseology used I presume whoever is doing a lot of the writing for the OnZ team on it outlets is not a native English speaker.
Where in the world are the developers, CEO, etc from?

We are team from worldwide, please check out our website for more information.

https://www.onzcoin.com/

Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
The team is very potential, hope you succeed . tonight I will participate, hoping to receive rewards .

Thanks.

The pre-ICO is open now!

https://ico.onzcoin.com/

How long of ONZCoin pre-ICO running? Actually i dont want missing 45% bonus at this time, what is price of ONZ now?
copper member
Hello, interesting concept, reading the white paper and trying to understand it. So it will be something like wings platform?

No, we are a whole new platform.
Of course its platform is much better and as I understand other users on this platform can also create their own coins?

They are able to share and transfer their coin.
copper member
Asking if this deserves to support? Of course, another great platform has been made in the community. The whole team working on this project is really experienced and doing their work to the best they could. Moreover, the ONZ team believes in the power of social media and the effort and the time that people spending on social media and community network can actually become a real asset to power the world and society. I will stay connnected to this project and support ONZ team.
Definitely bud this project needs our support. Even if this project hss a good intention if ee will not promote this outside, this wont go anywhere. So we need to spread the good news about this project.
This project has a great concept which can take this project very high in the industry as they are trying to integrate social world with the blockchain technology and make all the things more secure for their users. And this project needs marketing for the investors to get in touch and increase the investment of the project.
Their concept to integrate with social media seems a profitable to think. This is a nice idea because we all know people spent their vacant hours in social media. So, I am hoping this platform can get more investors.

Right.

Remember to join our Pre-ICO, it is open now!

https://ico.onzcoin.com

Early birds will get up to 45% bonus!

copper member
The team is very potential, hope you succeed . tonight I will participate, hoping to receive rewards .

Thanks.

The pre-ICO is open now!

https://ico.onzcoin.com/

copper member
ONZ coin exposure is legit as we see due to their professional team who are making it success in all corners also it is underlying coin supported where ONZ team accepts BTC, BCH, LTC, ETH, SHIFT,  LISK, RISE and ARK. Great to choose ONZ coin.

We also accept OXY now!
Activity: 574
Merit: 100

ONZ PRE-ICO IS OPEN NOW!!!

Contribute today and earn up to 45% BONUS!

That sound is so sweet. Haha, dont missing to catch their 45% bonus, everybody. Let buy some ONZ - DPos Blockhain for Social network right now with me.
copper member

ONZ PRE-ICO IS OPEN NOW!!!

Contribute today and earn up to 45% BONUS!

Activity: 11
all done, amazing platform, can't wait to see this project evolve in the near future. count my support thru sharing and posting on my social media accounts. goodluck to this project and goodluck dev.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
A resource generation with people is unique as we understand the scope of ONZ extreme focus in the crypto world. As we deal with social media ONZ coin adds us a value to choose ONZ as it also believe in the power of social media, the efforts, time in utilizing people with profits is a better innovation to choose partnering with ONZ.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Where we can find out 101 delegates? And how to be come a part of them? And how to make voting if late to join?
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Its  social cryptrocurrecny and The ONZ team firmly believes that the basic human needs are truly needed, our connection needs
And contact with each other for living.
Yes. I totally agree with you. ONZ team will have their unique road and suitable to new trending on internet - blockchain technology.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
It seems a promising project as it deserves by bringing the huge variations how we are being used by the companies asking us to give feedback or small surveys all our positive feedback indirectly or directly we are promoting the companies and we are not getting any profit share, it's promising makes me invest and choose ONZ.
Your utterance is wise and logical, but I'm not convinced yet to invest. I am going to read their whitepaper first
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Early ICO ended on February. This will served as a basis if more people got hooked on this project. More people who trust more chances that this project is worth to trust.

Well, I just remember a successful ICO that also focused on the Social networks that also pays. We can just wait for the result at the end of the ICO then.
Disagree, what do we need to now not be waiting for the results at the end of the ICO but, we need to show our support for them so this project should be known by people.
Exactly the project isn't going to succeed by itself while everyone is watching , if you believe in it or are invested in it , you should support it and advertise it as much as you can . The project depends on its communitie's support as much as their hard work.
If they can actually make a social media platform to connect with the coins then basically it will be a boom network but i have doubts in the app been supported by social media services because they will want to have their in-house app
Activity: 98
Early ICO ended on February. This will served as a basis if more people got hooked on this project. More people who trust more chances that this project is worth to trust.

Well, I just remember a successful ICO that also focused on the Social networks that also pays. We can just wait for the result at the end of the ICO then.
Disagree, what do we need to now not be waiting for the results at the end of the ICO but, we need to show our support for them so this project should be known by people.
Exactly the project isn't going to succeed by itself while everyone is watching , if you believe in it or are invested in it , you should support it and advertise it as much as you can . The project depends on its communitie's support as much as their hard work.
Activity: 294
It seems a promising project as it deserves by bringing the huge variations how we are being used by the companies asking us to give feedback or small surveys all our positive feedback indirectly or directly we are promoting the companies and we are not getting any profit share, it's promising makes me invest and choose ONZ.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Its  social cryptrocurrecny and The ONZ team firmly believes that the basic human needs are truly needed, our connection needs
And contact with each other for living.
Pages:
Jump to: