Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 59. (Read 63040 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 126
well, we already have seen in most of the projects, if the team members do not get introduced, the project doesnt get the targeting investments even its well organized. So I recommend the Onz team to introduce themselves and give the followers the posibility to contact them directly.

I agree with your point , it's true 70% that if the team members do get introduced, it will much easy to get investors. However, there is always exception, Bitcoinwhite project was able to get the targeting investments without reveal its team. therefore, if project provides a good idea and good project, it can succeed. Anyway I hope they take your suggestion intro account, Especially since the project is selling Data.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Do you have each team members LinkedIn profiles? Hoping we can see it for further knowledge about the background of the team. ONZ Coin is a very promising project.
I join to the question. I believe that the founders of such token, should have the profiles practically in all social networks, because his directivity as time indeed interaction with in a series services.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
i was caught on the first line of the thread! this PROJECT have a brilliant idea on their said,
i want to participate on the airdrop as i really like the idea of this.
i hope that this token will be listed in the market and make some huge break.

I totally agree with you. I hope, we are able to earn some money on this currency if it only enters the market. What is important in this project is a specific plan and experienced people. If any of you do not believe, check their website.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Have more informations about the development teams and the white paper?

I was just about to ask the same question. Quite important info. which is missing in your introduction. If you do not update such relevant info. you will not be able to gain bigger attraction.
Yes, this project should update their information a bit as people could know the main concept behind the project and also they will attract more investors to invest in this project. This project still has a very great whitepaper and also well-managed roadmap.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I love airdrop!
what do you like and you know from airdrop so you can talk like that? I think there is a different airdrop tap with other bounty-bounty, but I myself prefer to follow bounty.

Well for me I also prefer airdrop than bounties, same will give free coins but airdrop is the easiest thing to do compared to bounties that you need to follow all rules and submit weekly reports.

Look for long term and you can consider in pre-ICO!  Wink
Tell me please, when the pre-Ico begins, how much time will it last and what will the price be for your coins? Is there a prediction for Ico?
Activity: 6
A promising project. I find this company very promising.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Have more informations about the development teams and the white paper?

I was just about to ask the same question. Quite important info. which is missing in your introduction. If you do not update such relevant info. you will not be able to gain bigger attraction.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
This Pre-mined value: 19.54% is not high? And will this pre-miner amount be used for campaigns?
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I love airdrop!
what do you like and you know from airdrop so you can talk like that? I think there is a different airdrop tap with other bounty-bounty, but I myself prefer to follow bounty.

Well for me I also prefer airdrop than bounties, same will give free coins but airdrop is the easiest thing to do compared to bounties that you need to follow all rules and submit weekly reports.

That costs money though Wink and not everyone has a lot of money to invest in the ICO, how much is the minimum investment for the ICO anyway? (too lazy to read the FAQ)
Activity: 8
How the revenues of users actives will be provide?
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
ONZ coin is full of opportunities which adds value to hold ONZ as it helps us better to expertise with the block chain network in the crypto world. We like to deal with the mobile app which is the part of whole ONZ network.
copper member
Activity: 140
Just checkcthe site and they are also in the process of developing the android and ios app. For sure more users will get involve on this project as soon as the mobile app launches.

Mobile app is a part of the whole ONZ Network!

We are focusing on the ONZProbe right now.  Wink

What is ONZProbe ?  Is it something like Beta Website where people like me who comments in ONZ Btt ANN , get selected and paid for testing the Beta Project with free ONZ Coins ?   Grin

ONZProbe is the key component that ONZ team will be focused on because it will be the only channel to integrate with social media platforms. ONZProbe is not only a software development sub-project but also a key part the team needs to bear with in aiming to obtain social media buy-in for the integration. The ONZProbe technically will be built for each social media platform, and the component will normalize the data and feedback to ONZScale, the Social Media Weighting Bot for evaluation of individual social value. The primary use case is a user to grant permission to ONZProbe to access their social media data and for historical posts.

Activity: 126
Merit: 14
Do you have each team members LinkedIn profiles? Hoping we can see it for further knowledge about the background of the team. ONZ Coin is a very promising project.
ONZ coin is really a trustable platform with rally great ideas and concepts which always attract the attention of many new users giving good profits. Also perhaps i came accross someone from this profile with a linkedin profile so perhaps they might have it for all team members.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Another great platform has been known in the community of crypto currency. The whole team working on this project is really experienced and doing their work to the best they could that make ONZ reach in this far. Moreover, the ONZ team believes in the power of social media and the effort and the time that people spending on social media and community network can actually become a real asset to power the world and society. I believe that this project will surely become a successful in the crypto currency community and make it bloom in the industry.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Early ICO ended on February. This will served as a basis if more people got hooked on this project. More people who trust more chances that this project is worth to trust.

Well, I just remember a successful ICO that also focused on the Social networks that also pays. We can just wait for the result at the end of the ICO then.
Disagree, what do we need to now not be waiting for the results at the end of the ICO but, we need to show our support for them so this project should be known by people.

You are right, an active advertising and promoting of the site will surely gets more investors, and those investors will surely make the project successful. So we need to help to achieve success.
It depends in marketing strategy, if the team/developers can create an idea on how they will achieved their target by creating a marketing strategy that can attract investors without fraud then its possibility to success will be big.
copper member
Project are looking nice. ONZ World's First Social Cryptocurrency - A Decentralized, Store of Social Value, Huge Market .

Thanks! We are The New Generation Social Media with Crypto Rewards!
copper member
I love airdrop!

copper member
any bounty left?
If i dont have mistake, their bounty still ongoing? What bounty program you will join, as newbie member? Telegram or facebook, twitter sharing?

I would suggest you join the Signature CampaignWink
copper member
I love airdrop!

Other than airdrop, everyone can invest during the Early Support Phase (pre-ICO) on tomorrow to receive more ONZ Coins!

Grin
copper member
How much is token price right now and will it grow in future?
Wait for 22nd Smiley And you will know how they will grow if you still keep observing this topic. I have a question when i registered and i see :"A verification link has been sent to your email address.Please click on the link in the email to activate your account. Please allow 5-10 minutes for this message to arrive.".. I using gmail but after 30 minutes still dont receive anything?

Can you PM me your email? Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: