Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Unitrade - a DeFi Exchange Platform - page 2. (Read 1506 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 1
Is this project still follow it's roadmap? I mean is the beta test ready to launch today as what stated on the roadmap and  can we expect the official platform launched on Sep 30th?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
I am curious what will be the future of this exchange once DeFi hype is over? Can they survive? Or will they disappear once the hype is gone? How are they going to compete with Uniswap's popularity?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
So I just finished reading Beta Dev Update (Sept 10, 2020). Now I am wondering that can normal user use the beta version??
Activity: 4
UniTrade is building out sth that is a price trigger n execution flow, supposedly beta is the 14th but its trading on UniSwap already.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 12
is this some kind of uniswap? it seems interesting, waiting when the platform is live on september 30th. defi is very trend lately. Looks like this project is going for the future.
So far.. everything Team has done on the roadmap has happened exact on time, or early probably. Cool. this project is 3 weeks old and almost has a working beta. Shocked

One day before beta launch, I cannot be more excited🚀
brand new
So far.. everything Team has done on the roadmap has happened exact on time, or early probably. Cool. this project is 3 weeks old and almost has a working beta. Shocked
any plans about the next listing of TRADE? give us some clue probably good
This is basically Binance coin but decentralised. anyways do i need metamask wallet for unitrade???

Hi there, yes you need Web3 Wallet such as Metamask to logon to the Unitrade platform

Based on the roadmap on 14th Sepetember is a Third party security audit update, the question is that there is a reputable firm written there, but can we get the firm's name? Because this makes us curious or we can only find out after the update is complete?

Hello, please stay tuned for the update, we will post every update on this thread  Wink

Hi admin, I swapped ETH to TRADE on uniswap. How do I store my tokens now? Or how do I put it into a wallet? Thanks!

Hello, you can withdraw them to your own ETH wallet since TRADE is ERC20 token.

is that true that Unitrade #TRADE will be listed on Bilaxy? when will it be?

Hi, yes it's true and we already listed there, you may read about it on Bilaxy official tweet here

Finally it get listed on Bilaxy... haha I have already an acc on it actually so i will just buy some TRADE there:D
Activity: 27
Hello everyone! We're proud to announce that TRADE token is listed on Bilaxy Exchange!

You can already trade TRADE token on Bilaxy today with TRADE/ETH pair on : bilaxy.com/trade/TRADE_ETH
Congratulations on listing on CEX Exchange Bilaxy didn't think there was another cex addition after listing on okex yesterday, I have a question, in the future will TRADE have Liquidity mining like other Dex ?
is that true that Unitrade #TRADE will be listed on Bilaxy? when will it be?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I am very interested in the update regarding working with Decent Labs to develop Unitrade. I hope that the role of decentlabs can replace the position of the former team who left the unitrade.
brand new
Hi admin, I swapped ETH to TRADE on uniswap. How do I store my tokens now? Or how do I put it into a wallet? Thanks!
brand new
This is basically Binance coin but decentralised. anyways do i need metamask wallet for unitrade???

Umm I think it is not... You don't need to do it. Bcs it just is very simple, however I am not really sure about my statement, afraid of giving wrong info... Let just admin answer you then...
brand new
brand new
Unitrade Partners With Trustswap! Unitrade Has Potential. 
This is such a solid. Filled the bags hard on this one...😎
brand new
Was analyzing at a glance about the project I hodl. Results are: Website looks clean for most part, logo comes with zero duplicate results and it seems whitepaper may not have been plagiarized.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
Uniswap and Unitrade will be the primary place to trade notable crypto projects.... including my proud to hold coins. Swaps are the future of crytpo. Once the fee problem is solved! Cool

hopefully my friend
and i hope the price of trade token will growing more, because i have few trade token too  Wink
Uniswap and Unitrade will be the primary place to trade notable crypto projects.... including my proud to hold coins. Swaps are the future of crytpo. Once the fee problem is solved! Cool
i wanna know how much fees are UNITRADE will charge in transaction? any discounts for the initial offering?
Pages:
Jump to: