Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Unitrade - a DeFi Exchange Platform - page 5. (Read 1506 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Resistance looks amazing and it is definitely the right way forward for further adoption of Decentralized Exchange. It looks incredibly user-friendly and if there is enough liquidity and volume people around the globe may very soon start using it!

Yeah yeah, I’ve come to realize how decentralized exchanges can enormously impact the crypto space by allowing for full decentralization non-censorship transfer of value. It is one of the mission pieces of the puzzle and can’t wait to see how resistance facilitates this through its platform Cool
brand new
Resistance looks amazing and it is definitely the right way forward for further adoption of Decentralized Exchange. It looks incredibly user-friendly and if there is enough liquidity and volume people around the globe may very soon start using it!
Activity: 4
we have to try and employ sort of 'customer service' that will help people deal with difficulties experienced when using dexs. another difficulty is the liquidity, simply you can't buy currency x because there is nobody offering it for sale, etc. notwithstanding the future looks bright, because there are many geeks working on dexs development including some crypto influencers out there. so just keep up the good work.

DEX is more hands-on as of now and that's how it should be as you become your own bank but the main thing required is a better way to interact with DEX which is user friendly to everyone since I imagine most people not in cryptocurrencies will struggle and may lose a lot of money if they don't input their keys correctly or send their crypto to the wrong address...
brand new
Due to the lack of almost anything, centralized exchanges will just fail. For now, as soon as they are made user friendly and faster there is a little chance haha. We don't want to be controlled by banks, governments or institutions, that is what Bitcoin stands for. Thats why DEX is very solutive in that sense!

Dexs are extremely important because they lead to further decentralization of cryptocurrencies which is vital to their survival in a long run.
brand new
Due to the lack of almost anything, centralized exchanges will just fail. For now, as soon as they are made user friendly and faster there is a little chance haha. We don't want to be controlled by banks, governments or institutions, that is what Bitcoin stands for. Thats why DEX is very solutive in that sense!
Activity: 267
Unitrade has a swap with a swap model equipped with modern technology in the process, this will be a sustainable choice for everyone in the future.
Activity: 185
Unitrade is the next DEX exchange that has modern technology that has been adapted to the needs of current and future traders
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
Dextrust.org #Defi
Agree on your statement completely bro. We have still money and the team still have time and upcoming roadmap to get done. dont rush anything
actually it's not a rush but this is more enthusiastic in my opinion and it also seems that there is a bit of delay because in the group telegram there is no progress regarding it but I hope that even though longer, the security audit results are promising because it is quite crucial if there are gaps and parties and auditors didn't notice.
copper member
Activity: 29
I heard that the token will be burned everyday, is there any maximum amount of token that will be burned?

Hi, 60% of the fees in eth will be used to buy TRADE from uniswap liquidity pools and then burned

Is there a staking for this project? I would love to join if there's a staking function for this project Smiley

Hi there! yes, you can stake your token to get a reward from trading fee on daily basis!

I have read in this thread that there's elite class to access the beta, What is the difference between elite access and normal access? Does the launch on 30th September will be differentiate between class like the beta?

No, everyone can use the platform with full access of it on the official release!

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Well. the thing is I haven't really tried a DeFi Exchange platform such as uniswap and the likes and this one, duh, so regarding the smart contract it will be audited, right? And with that being said, whose the auditor behind the auditing of the smart contract?
From info on telegram group, wait until tomorrow because they are currently working on it and it's a bit unfortunate that their roadmap isn't ontime but hopefully they really do update with a reputable firm according to what they promised.

I think it is still forgivable whenever a project delay a bit from the precise and exact timeframe of their roadmap. The more important thing is that the team still are doing their best to make things up as soon a possible. Many unexpected circumstances such as sudden obstacles probably appear in the meantime, so hope that we are all as the supportive community can be supportive and put trust on UniTrade. It can generate the lifted work ethic from the team tho.

Delay is common in blockchain projects. However, they should fast track their developments because if their followers will get tired of waiting, they will just move on to the next project. As there are so many DeFi projects right now, their platform will be in demand, that is, if they will provide services that are competitive.
Activity: 4
Well. the thing is I haven't really tried a DeFi Exchange platform such as uniswap and the likes and this one, duh, so regarding the smart contract it will be audited, right? And with that being said, whose the auditor behind the auditing of the smart contract?
From info on telegram group, wait until tomorrow because they are currently working on it and it's a bit unfortunate that their roadmap isn't ontime but hopefully they really do update with a reputable firm according to what they promised.

I think it is still forgivable whenever a project delay a bit from the precise and exact timeframe of their roadmap. The more important thing is that the team still are doing their best to make things up as soon a possible. Many unexpected circumstances such as sudden obstacles probably appear in the meantime, so hope that we are all as the supportive community can be supportive and put trust on UniTrade. It can generate the lifted work ethic from the team tho.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
Activity: 756
Merit: 107
Is there a staking for this project? I would love to join if there's a staking function for this project Smiley
according to the information in telegram group, staking feature will be there after full launch platform which will be held on 30 September, so please be patient and follow any information about full launch of Unitrade Dex.
Activity: 602
Merit: 253
copper member
Beta platform Its cool has tried it in all web3 wallets and it was successful to connect, but unfortunately I didn't find feature add manual contract, so whether in the future every token that will be listed must comply with the approval from Unitrade?

Hello, in public beta there's some function being hide, you can access all the function after the official release

Hi admin, I tried to search the announcement channel on telegram but I can't find any, is there an announcement channel for us to read about oldest news or even the future news as i can't always check this thread every time.

Hello, you can find the link to the announcement channel here : UniTrade Announcement Channel
Activity: 812
Merit: 252
Hi admin, I tried to search the announcement channel on telegram but I can't find any, is there an announcement channel for us to read about oldest news or even the future news as i can't always check this thread every time.
just check on their medium mate, https://medium.com/@UniTradeAPP everytime they made some update Unitrade always posted on their medium blog
copper member
Hello Everyone!! BETA IS LIVE!!!
We decided to open portion of the beta can be accessed by public!!! you can check it out the beta of our platform here : Unitrade public beta
copper member
is this some kind of uniswap? it seems interesting, waiting when the platform is live on september 30th. defi is very trend lately. Looks like this project is going for the future.

Hi there, thank you for your kind word, yes it's a DEX just like Uniswap but of course we have something else on our platform  Wink

So I just finished reading Beta Dev Update (Sept 10, 2020). Now I am wondering that can normal user use the beta version??

Hello, only people that hold 20000 TRADE tokens that able to access the beta, but normal users can access it when the platform is launched

I am curious what will be the future of this exchange once DeFi hype is over? Can they survive? Or will they disappear once the hype is gone? How are they going to compete with Uniswap's popularity?

Hi, if DeFi hype is over we will still operate the platform as DEX and that will never changes

Found this on the Telegram, but I'm still curious about this beta release because I have to wait another 14 hours to find out results of full launch, and also is it possible that Unitrade might also publish the results of this full beta launch for free by making a demo video?

Hi, there may be a video by our community on telegram as this beta only available for elite members. the platform launch isn't that far from the beta release so people can try it themselves

Is this project still follow it's roadmap? I mean is the beta test ready to launch today as what stated on the roadmap and  can we expect the official platform launched on Sep 30th?

Hello, yes it's still follow it's roadmap and we will launch the beta access for elite members today, and yes you can access the platform on 30th September

i heard that the beta launched today? how can i access the beta platform? i'm kind of interested with the project and want to see the UI/UX of the platform)
Is there a demo/test version of Unitrade’s product / platform? Because i want to try demo/version,  and When will be the beta be released?,

Hello, we will launched the beta version today of the platform this can only be accessed by elite members, if you one of them you can check it on Unitrade elite member telegram group

Activity: 2058
Merit: 710

Found this on the Telegram, but I'm still curious about this beta release because I have to wait another 14 hours to find out results of full launch, and also is it possible that Unitrade might also publish the results of this full beta launch for free by making a demo video?
copper member
Hello everyone! yesterday we have an AMA (Ask Me Anything) with members from Chinese community on WeChat, We had a very positive responses and excitement from the community, thank you for everyone that join the AMA! if you miss the AMA session and interested on the recap of the AMA yesterday, you can visit this link : UniTrade AMA Recap and Announcement
Pages:
Jump to: