Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Unitrade - a DeFi Exchange Platform - page 3. (Read 1506 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
What is TRADE's allocation fund details? how much the percentages for community TRADE rewards?
brand new
Unitrade is such a game changer. When you think about money lost, because every trade on Uniswap is a market buy. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
The Defi project has really been into hype lately. I hope this is the first step for crypto to be more useful in the future.
brand new
does UNITRADE have trading limit? if yeah, how much is the exact number specifically?
Activity: 185
unitrade shows a brighter future with their projects and plans and I hope this will be a great and stable exchange.
Activity: 102
Hello Everyone! TRADE token has been listed on Okex Exchange! you can now trade TRADE token on Okex! https://www.okex.com/in/spot/full/trade-usdt
Okex exchange has a large enough community, volume and investors, one of the steps that can drive progress for the Unitrade platform
Activity: 233
Unitrade is designed with a protocol that will assist the continuous development of the benefits of modern blockchain technology,
brand new
Hello Everyone! TRADE token has been listed on Okex Exchange! you can now trade TRADE token on Okex! https://www.okex.com/in/spot/full/trade-usdt

I have already an account in Okex. Already been accumulating my quite great number of portfolio too... Now realizing that TRADE finally got listed in it, will buy some TRADE to my basket. Cheesy
brand new
friend of mine told me that Unitrade will take Uniswap to the next level... how's that actually? someone explain me the specifics please?

Admin already answered but I wanna add mine, so here's my perspective on it...  $TRADE will take Uniswap to the next level by bringing enhanced exchange functionality to the platform
Activity: 4
friend of mine told me that Unitrade will take Uniswap to the next level... how's that actually? someone explain me the specifics please?
brand new
Unitrade is one of the first doing this! I like its rapid development, team members and partnerships they already secured like Trustswap. The battle for the best layer on top of Uniswap will be brutal but as of now Unitrade has high chances to get first mover advantage!
brand new
How to use uniswap? Any tutorial or articles about it?

with @UniTradeApp platform launching in september 30th, you won't need to learn how to use uniswap. unitrade is a more user friendly platform built on top of uniswap, with more features too I guess.
How to use uniswap? Any tutorial or articles about it?
brand new
Uniswap did half a billion in volume in the last 24 hours making it a more popular exchange than old players like Coinbase Pro and Kraken! In fact by most metrics this qualifies Uniswap as a top 10 exchange. Dexs are finally taking over! Buy TRADE more!  Shocked
unitrade is building on uniswap with orderbooks? is that right?
favs defi tokens: Unitrade and Trustswap!!! They partnered together to release the next generation of Uniswap where all projects will be audited!!
brand new
hi guys i am newbie in btt. wanna ask nothing yet to the admin, but wanna ask the investors in here about... with $1b in trading volume on uniswap who else is excited for unitrade to provide advanced trading functionality for all those users?
brand new
This idea has been popping up in my head. I actually want to know about the sharing of the funding. You know, like fund for the team, developers, marketing, partnerships, etc. Thanks.
brand new
i am so excited to be announced about UniTrade.app development beta launch. when will it be deployed??
I want to buy more TRADE to my basket, where the best exchange to trade on? Is it Poloniex or IDEX? Or other recommendation?
Pages:
Jump to: