Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Unitrade - a DeFi Exchange Platform - page 7. (Read 1506 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 106
may i know what is the relation between Unitrade and Uniswap? I was though it's the same, but when i read about it again it's different project. is that true?
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
Dextrust.org #Defi
Does Unitrade have Ledger support? How is it?
because this is like uniswap I think this will be the same so for those who have ledgers I think they have to connect to a wallet extension, for example metamask, after connecting from metamask just log in to unitrade and do trades like in uniswap.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
lots of discussion about dex and cex exchange here... cex, the most popular ones are all still centralized to this day. include: binance, kraken, bitmex, bithumb, huobi, cb pro, and many many others. Recently, the canadian based quadriga CX has supposedly lost 190 million dollars in customers funds. this is just proof that holding your coins on a centralized crypto exchange is not the best idea... just let us trade in unitrade:)
Centralized exchanges are a big barrier for mass adoption, they need to disappear. Roll Eyes
actually it doesn't need to be removed considering that currently dex also still has many weaknesses, I would much agree if cex exchange is slightly reduced and balanced with dex exchange considering that currently cex excyahge is more dominant than dex exchange, and this unitrade seems to play a role in overcoming this problem.
Activity: 383
Merit: 10

From design the final UI, it is quite interesting can't wait to see the UI so that it can be immediately applied to Unitrade Dex, btw in the future if Unitrade develops quite rapidly, is there any possibility that this UI will be overhauled again?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
we have to try and employ sort of 'customer service' that will help people deal with difficulties experienced when using dexs. another difficulty is the liquidity, simply you can't buy currency x because there is nobody offering it for sale, etc. notwithstanding the future looks bright, because there are many geeks working on dexs development including some crypto influencers out there. so just keep up the good work.
copper member
Activity: 29
So is this exchange dedicated only to defi projects, hence, the name as defi exchange platform? What if the hype is already over. Do you think you can keep this platform alive?

Hello, the exchange itself is dedicated on ERC20 trading, even if DeFi hype is over we will still operate the exchange as decentralized exchange.

Dear Admin, where can I get the Roadmap? Thanks for responding. I think Uniswap is a very good part of this project. Moreover, I became more comprehensive about Trustswap too, eventhough still not perfectly.

Hello, you may find the roadmap in this thread on the first page, you can also find the roadmap on our website - Unitrade

What is the purpose of burning coins actually? Does it really give benefits and positive impact to the whole ecosystem? If so, in what sense?

Hello, the purpose of burning is to decrease the supply of the token, a small amount will be burned in daily basis with the max supply that being burned is 60%
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
Hello. Yes, 2 of the team members are made their own project called Rocket and Distx. If it's necessary we're adding a new team member later on, but it's still unnecessary at the moment and we will follow the development as what promised in the roadmap.
This is a little strange for me, but because there is a change of team, it doesn't matter because maybe with a team member they can accelerate the development of Unitrade Dex
Dear Admin, where can I get the Roadmap? Thanks for responding. I think Uniswap is a very good part of this project. Moreover, I became more comprehensive about Trustswap too, eventhough still not perfectly.
Check on their website https://unitrade.app/ because I think the explanation of their Roadmap is very clear there
What is the purpose of burning coins actually? Does it really give benefits and positive impact to the whole ecosystem? If so, in what sense?

as far as i know, burning reduces supply. vanity or not is subjective imho. additionally, in this case you will get eth rewards from the burning as well. individuals able to argue that staking is a vanity function, especially when you can unstake at anytime with no unstaking period.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Are the rumors circulating true that two of Unitrade team left this project and both of them made a new project called Rocket and DistX, then if it is true what about the fate of Unitrade? will it be managed by a new team?

Hello. Yes, 2 of the team members are made their own project called Rocket and Distx. If it's necessary we're adding a new team member later on, but it's still unnecessary at the moment and we will follow the development as what promised in the roadmap.

i am basically still confused about unitrade coin... what form is it actually? is uniswap token? what about the fees on uniswap? does it go to trade holders? and in what form?

Hello, Uniswap and Unitrade is different, Uniswap is an open source application. while we're (Unitrade) built on top of Uniswap. our token called TRADE, this token can be used for fee discount when you trade on our platform.  read about Unitrade on our website - Unitrade

So is this exchange dedicated only to defi projects, hence, the name as defi exchange platform? What if the hype is already over. Do you think you can keep this platform alive?
copper member
Are the rumors circulating true that two of Unitrade team left this project and both of them made a new project called Rocket and DistX, then if it is true what about the fate of Unitrade? will it be managed by a new team?

i am basically still confused about unitrade coin... what form is it actually? is uniswap token? what about the fees on uniswap? does it go to trade holders? and in what form?

Hello, Uniswap and Unitrade is different, Uniswap is an open source application. while we're (Unitrade) built on top of Uniswap. our token called TRADE, this token can be used for fee discount when you trade on our platform.  read about Unitrade on our website - Unitrade
copper member
besides having the ability to automate our trades, there also is liquidity management. what does liquidity management stand for in this case? whats the correlation with uniswap?

Liquidity Management is to assure you to get maximum earning by setting breakpoints. This break points can be used for buying more token from your desired market pair(s) or sell them when there's a price fall below your desired price.

Hello, I am a newbie in here Bitcointalk forum. Got this link from the Telegram group of Unitrade, so I registered to get here. I have seen so many projects that are at the moment holding bounties, so I want to know does Unitrade planned or is holding a bounty too ATM? Thank you for the respond

Hello Mark, thank you for your support! at the moment we don't have a plan for bounty campaign, but maybe in the future we will run a campaign and announce it here. please stay tuned!

https://twitter.com/TrustSwap/status/1297729546691649536?s=20, actually I don't follow Unitrade but because I follow Trustswap and they made this partnership with Unitrade a surprise for me, I can't wait for this dex to launch next month.

Hello Wmaurik, thank you for your support! we will announce the DEX launch in this thread later, please stay tuned  Wink
Activity: 566
Merit: 107
Hello, I am a newbie in here Bitcointalk forum. Got this link from the Telegram group of Unitrade, so I registered to get here. I have seen so many projects that are at the moment holding bounties, so I want to know does Unitrade planned or is holding a bounty too ATM? Thank you for the respond
It seems bounties are impossible because most projects are like Unitrade i already has a lot of volume in market, I think they don't need bounties anymore, but maybe they will often hold AMAs because currently, AMA is more popular for projects related to DeFi than Bounties, not meant to be part of the team but this is just an experience that I observe.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 710
https://twitter.com/TrustSwap/status/1297729546691649536?s=20, actually I don't follow Unitrade but because I follow Trustswap and they made this partnership with Unitrade a surprise for me, I can't wait for this dex to launch next month.
copper member
may i know the uniswap token utility for? I mean is there any use case for uniswap token inside the platform?

Hello Ridwan.P, the Unitrade token utility is for our DEX fee but you can still use Ethereum as a fee, the advantage of having Unitrade token is that you will receive a fee discount when you doing a trade on Unitrade DEX. for more information about this token you may visit our website Unitrade
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
We're proud to announce our whitepaper today!

This whitepaper contain information about Growth of DeFi & Liquidity Pools, Contract Architecture, Gas explanation on our platform, Token Economics, and many more! You can find the link to our whitepaper here : https://unitrade.app/pdfs/UniTrade-Whitepaper.pdf
Very interesting Dex, I hope this Gas problem is not just nonsense, considering that currently a lot of Dex Ethereum platform has problems with Gas and if Unitrade can do what is stated on WP, Unitrade will be a very attractive Competitor Dex.
CEX and DEX have their own advantages and disadvantages, may I know how DEX become way better than CEX? I kind of need this to put my trust more in trading on DEX especially Unitrade

here's the difference that i know so far about them, centralized exchanges act as middle men in order to facilitate trading on their platforms, in exchange for providing this service, intermediaries collect trading fees. decentralized exchanges are peer-to-peer, they match directly buyers and sellers and transactions conducted are nearly for no cost, therefore decentralized exchanges do not require intermediaries for their operation. from this brief explanation, we know who's win..
copper member
i believe that by December, we will have a slow and steady climb in  price all the way above the all time high...and imo it will explode in the mid of 2021. that is a good reasonable reason to accumulating the assets on unitrade though. however, i wanna know until this time what are the exchanges that already listing unitrade coin? thank you Grin

Hello Crystalheng, you may find information about what token that been listed on our platform in this page - https://uniswap.info/tokens

I am very happy that finally the whitepaper has been released, I will try to read and understand more about this project. when the platform is planned to be used by the user?

Hello Marcous, our swap platform is ready to use, but for the trading platform please stay tuned  Wink

does the project have any roadmap already for the future plans?

Hello Baejooh12, yes you may find the roadmap on our website Unitrade

Considering that currently the volume is still focused on uniswap, is there any addition to another CEX Market? Because for now TRADE only listed on poloniex, hotbit, bkex which in my opinion is still lacking.

Hello Kananto, we do have plan to list Unitrade token on other exchanges in the future. please stay tuned

I just saw this project and after reading the Whitepaper and roadmap it looks quite interesting and also because gas is expensive I think buying on cex is the right choice, but my question is whether to get 30% fee from trading, do i should to save it in personal wallet? or can still get it by saving it in cex wallet?

Hello Bitstalker, you need to hold Unitrade token on your own wallet

CEX and DEX have their own advantages and disadvantages, may I know how DEX become way better than CEX? I kind of need this to put my trust more in trading on DEX especially Unitrade

Good question Price Freed, in Decentralized Exchange we don't have access to your funds at all, this means you will the only one that have access to your own wallet, unless your computer got hacked or your private key got stolen you'll always be fine. Also if you love your privacy DEX is the best option as you don't need to fill your information at all.

I can see how the project is building a very strong fundamental atm at its first initiation.. knowing the trading platform also focus in operating at its highest level possible... 3rd parties, like for securing audits is very significant that it finally put additional funds to boost the flow. this is a great bit of progress towards a new, market leading, blockchain protocol of defi.
Activity: 566
Merit: 107
I just saw this project and after reading the Whitepaper and roadmap it looks quite interesting and also because gas is expensive I think buying on cex is the right choice, but my question is whether to get 30% fee from trading, do i should to save it in personal wallet? or can still get it by saving it in cex wallet?
I don't know this is wrong or right, maybe those who follow DeFi and are experienced can correct my answer, in my opinion for cex wallet of course you won't get a small of eth from trading fee because you have to save it in a personal ethereum wallet like metamask or trustwallet.
Does this project have a real team? I see that Uniswap has a team and because of that, I think they Dex is so popular, the problem is I haven't found a team from Unitrade.app is there any information about this?

Hello Denies Distro, the team is anonymous as we believe in decentralized system. but you may talk with with on our telegram group  Wink

It's very exciting to know that Unitrade finally get listed on IDEX since I also already been trading in there for quite a long time. Gonna buy some more of this coin but does anybody have like price prediction on this coin maybe? I kinda need some price discussion to detect the latest ATH and its whole chart pattern since the beginning. Thx.

Hello Price Freed, some of our community did price prediction on our telegram group

Does this project have a Whitepaper? Because it seems very difficult to believe in a project if don't have Whitepaper and also I'm interested in Unitrade Dex, because this could potentially be an alternative Dex for trading DeFi Token in the future.

Hello Lizarder, we will release the whitepaper tomorrow, please wait for the announcement  Smiley

Ah Alright that is great.. Thanks for replying:) Gonna join the Telegram group then. Anyway, does this project have the separated Telegram group of trading and main group or not? Thx
Pages:
Jump to: