Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔[ANN][EXCHANGE][ICO] APOLLO DAE | THE FUTURE OF CRYPTO TRADING - 📈 - page 11. (Read 3510 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Apollodae, does your project have a prepared app for android or IOS? It would be interesting to see at least a prototype of the final product.
And could you give the e-adress of the technical support?
copper member
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
ApolloDAE.io - The future of crypto trading
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo
Pre-sale had ended. Over 250K was raise.

ICO Started

ICO has started. Unlike 90% of ICO's, you get to decide the price of our Token. Starting today, please go to http://apollodae.io to easily vote on the price of DAE.

Anyone but robots can vote. Even if you don't plan on buying tokens in the ICO, you can still vote. Voting will affect all Apollo users

Purchasing DAE will be disabled until voting has ended

I voted for MAP Price to goes UP, but fees lower.

It's better to pay higher once, and then lower fees forever.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Great project i hope this project will successful!
copper member
Pre-sale had ended. Over 250K was raise.

ICO Started

ICO has started. Unlike 90% of ICO's, you get to decide the price of our Token. Starting today, please go to http://apollodae.io to easily vote on the price of DAE.

Anyone but robots can vote. Even if you don't plan on buying tokens in the ICO, you can still vote. Voting will affect all Apollo users

Purchasing DAE will be disabled until voting has ended

Activity: 188
Hope we get the details soon, but what is the presale value or cost per token ?

Hopefully rhe details would be release as early as possible for us to know the right platform of these. I also wanna know the presale calue of this as what have been mentioned above. O
Activity: 392
Spanish Translator

The presale has ended. The ICO will start soon. The cost per token as I said in previous posts, is being decided through voting. You can participate in https://apollodae.io/ and win 0.01 tokens DAE per daily vote.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
Spanish Translator
Token price and more info of token is needed.

The price will be determined by votes. The voting started today. You can check that in https://apollodae.io/ If you want more information you can enter to the Apollo Telegram, they will answer your questions 24/7.
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
Omg new project? When did it started? Can i join this? What wallet should i use when i join this prohect? Do u have any information about this please let me inform and what tokens are u using whrn giving payments?
It is a good  project for sure this exchange has a big potentials in the future. Yes, Apollo still accepting participants to their bounty here's the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-exchange-20000000-apollo-dae-the-future-of-crypto-trading-2595539 good luck.
Activity: 77
Token price and more info of token is needed.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo
Have a great day and night guys and hopefully 2018 will be better for all of us Smiley

The community needs more good exchanges.
Spanish Translator
Hello, tell me how much is 1 token? or the price is still unknown?

Hello ilxam: Currently the price is unknown. It will be decided through votes. However the minimum price will be 0.1 USD. I don´t remember where I read that, so if I´m wrong the moderator could correct me.
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
I think that project need to add linkedin profiles to every member of team on your web-site to to be more trustworthy for investors.
Activity: 644
Hello, tell me how much is 1 token? or the price is still unknown?
Activity: 77
ANN

ICO voting on DAE tokens price will start soon. (24-48 hrs)

Hello,
Exchange looks good, more info please.
How many pairs traded currently, what is trade fee?
How to add new coin to apollo exchange?
copper member
ANN

ICO voting on DAE tokens price will start soon. (24-48 hrs)
Activity: 252
It seems quite a good project. Wish you good luck on your journey. I hope you all success. Have a nice campaign. Thanks to all...
copper member
What are the advantages of your APOLLO DAE exchange, what new tools will be introduced for trading and technical analysis on your APOLLO DAE exchange? Will the holders of your APOLLO DAE exchange tokens receive dividends if so, what percentage of the profit will be distributed as dividends?

Great questions.

Apollo will have more order types than the standard Buy, sell, stop and limit. Like trailing stops, hodl order and more.
    Easier signs ups, and faster approval. (Currently planning on using CIVIC for fiat approvals)
    More liquidity than any other start-up exchange.
    Higher deposit and withdraw limits.
    Better UI and trading apps.
    Market flash crash protections
    Anonymous trading later next year and trading through 0x network
    LOWER FEES. DAE tokens give holders a chance to pay extremely low fees over time

And lots more...

DAE tokens do not pay a dividend. DAE tokens are a utility token. ICO buyers will also get an AVO token that is used to vote on expenses. The AVO token will pay users that vote as a payment for their time.
Activity: 196
What are the advantages of your APOLLO DAE exchange, what new tools will be introduced for trading and technical analysis on your APOLLO DAE exchange? Will the holders of your APOLLO DAE exchange tokens receive dividends if so, what percentage of the profit will be distributed as dividends?
Pages:
Jump to: