Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔[ANN][EXCHANGE][ICO] APOLLO DAE | THE FUTURE OF CRYPTO TRADING - 📈 - page 13. (Read 3510 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Apollo Exchange based on the info given by it is very beneficial and supports the customers. It would be great to support and invest here!!!
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
There are many exchanger now in the market, what makes you stand out or what are your plus factor that makes your platform different from them?
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
another project ..it is good to hear.. the future crypto trading.  the fees is lower than the other and the custumer service  is 24/7.
quietly interesting..
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
Is the token that used here is already listed on the exchanger? How can we encash the token that we will receive? What kind of wallet are we going to use if we join in your campaign?
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
The project seems to me quite promising. Sorry, I did not quite understand the cost of the token during the ICO. And is there a soft cap during the fees?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
If i join this project i can get 20%? On dae tokens? And how much is it in bitcoin or etherium? Is it easy to cash it out?
Activity: 253
What do u mean by apollo? Therea lot of meaning apollo can u please tell us why did u choose apollo as the title of you project?
Activity: 112
Wow sounds interesting project with a low fees in it. Nicely provided all the necessary information for this digital asset exchange. I'll be looking forward for more new updates to the Apollo team.
Activity: 252
So you have a minimum amount of deposits and withdrawals per person and per transaction? If your fee is 0.01% is this also applicable for any amount of withdrawals or  it depends on the amount of withdrawals
copper member
Activity: 99
ApolloDAE.io - The future of crypto trading
All the information you need is posted in the Announcement, website, bounty thread and etc..  Grin
Activity: 238
Hope for more informations to post for the white paper please? So I can decide if I will really join here and if this is really worth for joining. But the strategy and techniques are nice and great.
Activity: 238
Really great another project is being released. But how we can join in this project? What's the process of giving the stakes for your members here? I would like to join.
Activity: 112
This is indeed a nice and interesting crypto trading. The facts that catch my attention is that the Apollo has a Lower fees, which is of course everybody wants and is a 24/7 customer support, that really impresive.
copper member
Activity: 99
ApolloDAE.io - The future of crypto trading
The project will support multilingualism in the second quarter of 2018. Will all languages ​​or some languages ​​be popular in the world?

Will support a majority or languages in 2018. Obviously not all languages, but the more popular ones based on our users.

Great website but like I ALWAYS say, it's EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT THERE IS A LINK TO THE BIOGRAPHY of the respective team members. Who wants to be part of a project when the only information they've got on the team is a couple of pictures and short scanty writeups. Certainly not me.

Confused on how a biography is any different then an efficient short write up, except more text to read? We can certainly write up biography's on our main team members, but who would take the time to read them. You and maybe 2 other people. Not worth the waste of time. If you want more detailed information on our team, we would be glad to share it over email, phone or Skype.

What is dae token? And what are the advantages of joining the pre sale of this project? Would i get payments in this project? I want to know please message me

Pre-sale buyers currently get a 20% discount and the option to be refunded after the ICO if they don't like the outcome. Those options will not be available in the ICO or after the 27th. DAE tokens will be sent to buyers shortly after the ICO ends. (Jan 30th)

Being listed in the top 10 crypto exchanger,  is it under negotiation already? You must have the lower fee of 0.1% among any other exchanger, do you think this will be your asset to attract more investors?

Our fees will be 0.1% for DAE token holders, that will attract users from other exchanges that charge 0.3% and higher, as well as attract more DAE token buyers

Would you mind to post your white paper here for us to know more about this project.  I just want to make reviews before I jon the campaign.

whitepaper

Apollo progect? Never heard of it? Whatdo u mean withghe future of crypto trading? So u have new tricks and techniques? Because usaid its future so it means high in technology

I am not sure what some of your message means, but overall, yes, we will have better and new technology used in our trading system and exchange interface. Have you tried our Beta?
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Would you mind to post your white paper here for us to know more about this project.  I just want to make reviews before I jon the campaign.
Activity: 253
Apollo progect? Never heard of it? Whatdo u mean withghe future of crypto trading? So u have new tricks and techniques? Because usaid its future so it means high in technology
Activity: 252
Being listed in the top 10 crypto exchanger,  is it under negotiation already? You must have the lower fee of 0.1% among any other exchanger, do you think this will be your asset to attract more investors?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
What is dae token? And what are the advantages of joining the pre sale of this project? Would i get payments in this project? I want to know please message me
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
Great website but like I ALWAYS say, it's EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT THERE IS A LINK TO THE BIOGRAPHY of the respective team members. Who wants to be part of a project when the only information they've got on the team is a couple of pictures and short scanty writeups. Certainly not me.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo
I just joined into APOLLO Signature campaign to support the project.

I'm sure that ADAE will be successfully funded because have already working BETA. In my eyes this is very important, because ICOs with MVP are very rare.
Pages:
Jump to: