Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN][EXCHANGE]♦️Ruby-X♦️Exchange your passion😄🏘Grand Opening Giveaway🏘💰 - page 18. (Read 26816 times)

Activity: 657
Merit: 102
Ruby trading competition is a very good marketing strategy to attract investors. I am very interested and very enthusiastic to join the trading competition from ruby-x
hopefully ruby-x can be an attractive exchange for many traders.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I saw the AirDrop campaign on this project. How long will it last? I would like to know more about any actions of this project. I am sure that this is a profitable option for the investor.
Activity: 350
I've seen two different sections of token allocation from the main fund. One reserve fund, the other - the frozen part of charges. What is their significant difference?
I think that after expanding the white document description there will be other details of expenses. But now I have seen that the reserves will be available in half a year, and the frozen tokens will be released in two years.
I'm not mistaken, public tokens sale  are also blocked for two years? Which investor has agreed to such participation?
Activity: 77
Is there any bounty of RUBY EXCHANGE project?
Different categories with good rewards. You can find more details at the link below.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43128217
520,000 RBY allocated for the Bounty. I think that this proposal has interested many participants. I decided to start with the Bounty campaign . This is a fairly fast profit in the early stages of development.
I saw a very important category of the Bounty campaign. This is a category Token-sale website/Beta. I have rarely seen developers engage the community to fix bugs when running the beta. I believe that it will help to make the work of the site thorough.
Product development had a stage alpha version. During this period you have moved the website to the new version.  Which of the experts conducted the tests of this stage?
Activity: 183
Ruby-X plans to offer a fund management service so that everyone can become a fund manager. But how will information about the quality of this manager's work be displayed?
Perhaps the fund will have a rating of its transactions. I do not understand everything, but I am very wants to find more details. I think the beta contest will help you understand the nuances of the interface.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
The Ruby team offers the cheapest transaction fee for any exchange transactions, which increases the competitiveness and usability of Ruby-X in the  cryptocurrency market. I can't compare that figure, but I want to make sure it's true.
Activity: 364
Different categories with good rewards. You can find more details at the link below.
520,000 RBY allocated for the Bounty. I think that this proposal has interested many participants. I decided to start with the Bounty campaign . This is a fairly fast profit in the early stages of development.
I saw a very important category of the Bounty campaign. This is a category Token-sale website/Beta. I have rarely seen developers engage the community to fix bugs when running the beta. I believe that it will help to make the work of the site thorough.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
The participation of partners always extends the possibilities of development and I have seen great participants on your platform. Which partners are you interested in now?
Activity: 159
Ruby-X plans to offer a fund management service so that everyone can become a fund manager. But how will information about the quality of this manager's work be displayed?
Activity: 271
Activity: 434
I've seen two different sections of token allocation from the main fund. One reserve fund, the other - the frozen part of charges. What is their significant difference?
I think that after expanding the white document description there will be other details of expenses. But now I have seen that the reserves will be available in half a year, and the frozen tokens will be released in two years.
Activity: 186
Activity: 308
Activity: 24
Activity: 336
I would like to clarify the information about the sale of tokens. What happens to those tokens that will not be sold in the ICO period? Are you freezing them?
The team plans to sell all tokens that they have allocated for the sale of ICO. Soft cap is not installed. I think the rest of the tokens will go into reserve for further product development.

Recently we have seen many exchanges are conducting their ICO in order to raise the funds but how far these exchange will launch their website we have to wait and see. Mostly we have their address because from which country they are launching exchanges?
We don't have to wait long. I think that the good awards in the contest for managers tell me that the RUBY team is planning to take a long foothold in the exchange market.
Of course, on the exchange we will be able to buy tokens only at a price that is above $0.50. There is a question of profit and trust in development. I haven't made a final decision right now.
I think that all investors will be able to get the best term for their participation in the project. Of course, early participants have a significant advantage. But I'm not upsets.
Activity: 252
I would like to clarify the information about the sale of tokens. What happens to those tokens that will not be sold in the ICO period? Are you freezing them?
The team plans to sell all tokens that they have allocated for the sale of ICO. Soft cap is not installed. I think the rest of the tokens will go into reserve for further product development.
On the one hand, it seems to me that the lack of soft cap is a good sign and the team has the tools to develop. But I do not understand why developers frozen a lot of tokens. After all, the profit will already go when starting the first products.
Activity: 448
this is one of the most massive projects in the crypto industry and will become one of the world class exchanges. In Ruby, users can exchange, buy, and sell crypto, very fast and easy.
And not only that... I read in the technical documents that the RUBY platform will offer very interesting directions for investors. There is a section ICO, section of artificial intelligence, private foundation, etc.
All the functions of the platform very successfully organize the work of all the participants of the crypto world. But in the beta, I understand that only part of the features will be available. By their quality, we can assess the qualification of the team.
Activity: 251
RUBY is an ambitious project with great potential. I don't know why they hide their team, but it seems to me that this team has offered a strategy and a product that will bring profit to all participants.
Except this moment, I'm satisfied. I think the site should prove its effectiveness and offer a transparent working principle so that investors can trust RUBY with their capital.
Activity: 221
Merit: 11
very interesting plan from the RUBY-X project. Ruby-x is an exchange platform where people can trade financial, technology and information products, and crypto currencies. With this expansion feature, they offer the lowest transaction costs for each trade on their exchanges and this increases the competitiveness and convenience of Ruby-x in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 364

Recently we have seen many exchanges are conducting their ICO in order to raise the funds but how far these exchange will launch their website we have to wait and see. Mostly we have their address because from which country they are launching exchanges?
We don't have to wait long. I think that the good awards in the contest for managers tell me that the RUBY team is planning to take a long foothold in the exchange market.
Of course, on the exchange we will be able to buy tokens only at a price that is above $0.50. There is a question of profit and trust in development. I haven't made a final decision right now.
Pages:
Jump to: