Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN][EXCHANGE]♦️Ruby-X♦️Exchange your passion😄🏘Grand Opening Giveaway🏘💰 - page 13. (Read 26816 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Such a development will be very in demand. So the demand for tokens will grow constantly. I will follow the growth of this project
Will the team take part in the conferences? I would like to see this. I would gladly have looked at it. This is the way to get to know the team better.
Let's see how this all works. I think it will be quite profitable. If, of course, the community's interest in crypto-currencies again begins to grow.
Activity: 186
Merit: 0
Such a development will be very in demand. So the demand for tokens will grow constantly. I will follow the growth of this project
Will the team take part in the conferences? I would like to see this. I would gladly have looked at it. This is the way to get to know the team better.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Activity: 336
Tell me please, are there any discounts for large investors? I just want to understand how best to buy these tokens.
Activity: 252
tell me what is the advantage of this exchange on others? I just want to understand how the guys are going to win the competition?
If you read the white paper, you will be able to understand how this works and the project will in fact have no competitors.
Activity: 448
tell me what is the advantage of this exchange on others? I just want to understand how the guys are going to win the competition?
Activity: 251
I wish your platform will be transparent and secure. So you can win confidence around the world
Yes, a safe exchange is now very much in demand. I think the tokens will grow rapidly in price after the launch of the platform.
Activity: 364
The RUBY EXCHANGE coin project deserves investor's attention, the development prospect of the project is good, the team should devote more energy to market development.
Here you are certainly right, but I'm a little worried that interest in crypto-currencies is falling now. I think that something should change.
Activity: 280
It seems like many who like with this project and this is good news for the progress of the projects hopefully many investors who join with this project so that the target can be achieved easily.
Well, if I understood correctly, then the soft cap is already assembled. This is a good sign for the development of this project. I think that it will be quite profitable to buy tokens right now.
Activity: 322
I like the idea of such an exchange. I think this will be very in demand and early investors will be able to make very good money on this.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The RUBY EXCHANGE coin project deserves investor's attention, the development prospect of the project is good, the team should devote more energy to market development.
Activity: 308
is there any info about the presale? since i visit the website and i just see that there is 2B RBY LEFT
so the tokens sold during presale/Private Sale around 5.2B RBY

and can you show us the smart contract for the token to see it?
As I understood the soft cap could be collected already at the closed stage of sales. This is really cool, I think investors trust this project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
It seems like many who like with this project and this is good news for the progress of the projects hopefully many investors who join with this project so that the target can be achieved easily.
Activity: 172
must have been a lot of people who know a project like this is already a lot. but I am sure that every project has its own advantages that are not owned by other projects. one of her that exists in this project. may the excess owned can make charms that are able to attract the attention of many investors.
copper member
Activity: 126
is there any info about the presale? since i visit the website and i just see that there is 2B RBY LEFT

Hi you can check the smart contract from Ruby-x lightpaper.
Lightpaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_dCqhG6F-BaNjd5SUgzZjlNTExsWTJZZ1ZPSVFUbzBFeUFN/view?usp=sharing

Also about the pre-sale, we have raised funds from numerous companies and individuals already and we can't open any related detail to the public.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

Activity: 170
Is there any information on the number of registered participants in the white list? I would like to understand the chances for successful purchase of tokens for small investors.
Some projects do not provide such descriptions. I think that everyone has a chance to participate. Anyway there is no formal response from the team of interest to large investors.
Activity: 252
this project has a good concept in my opinion, for the continuation of this project whether there will be bounty campaign program? I will wait for more information.
Activity: 183
The award in the bounty will depend on how much investment will the project attract or will it be fixed?
Campaign 1: Translation — —   25,000 RBY / $12,500 USD
Campaign 2: Edit/Change  — — 25,000 RBY / $12,500 USD
Campaign 3: Twitter  — —      150,000 RBY / $75,000 USD
Campaign 4: Blog/Article    — — 100,000 RBY / $50,000 USD
Campaign 5: Signature — —    200,000 RBY / $100,000 USD
Campaign 6: Bug Bounty — —  200,000 RBY / $100,000 USD

as far as I understand the reward will be fixed. Apparently, the number of participants will be limited.

Perhaps this question has already been asked, but I will ask again: is your project completely anonymous? I carefully looked at the ICO website and found no mention of the project team. Who are these people? do they have any experience in the crypto industry? You want our Ethereum but you don't show your faces? Is that fair?
I also asked this question. I do not understand why is such confidentiality? But I hope that the work on the platform will be held on all the rules of running exchanges cryptocurrency.
I don't know how important this information at the time of product launch. I've seen on the official website of the company name, which represents developers.
Although we do not have the command, but it offered an excellent description and the current development plan. I believe that after the presentation we will learn a lot of new.
Activity: 294
Private sale this project brought together a large part of the investment fund. I hope that these investments will be enough to develop a mobile version of the platform.
I have not seen the details of the conduct of the collection phase of investment, but really the amount of tokens is impressive. We can now evaluate the beta version.
Pages:
Jump to: