Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN][EXCHANGE]♦️Ruby-X♦️Exchange your passion😄🏘Grand Opening Giveaway🏘💰 - page 16. (Read 26816 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 1
Beautiful project. I'll probably start with the bounty program. The awards are pretty generous, I think that it will be very profitable.
This is a very generous offer. As I understand it, the term of the campaign of generosity is not great, and participants will be able to get great rewards.
Campaign 1: Translation — —   25,000 RBY / $12,500 USD
Campaign 2: Edit/Change  — — 25,000 RBY / $12,500 USD
Campaign 3: Twitter  — —      150,000 RBY / $75,000 USD
Campaign 4: Blog/Article    — — 100,000 RBY / $50,000 USD
Campaign 5: Signature — —    200,000 RBY / $100,000 USD
Campaign 6: Bug Bounty — —  200,000 RBY / $100,000 USD
Activity: 144

NFC payment is becoming more and more popular. I think your mobile version will be a success thanks to new ideas.
Activity: 271
Beta version will be able to test all or only investors? I just want to buy the tokens after I see the beta version.
I think it will be available for everyone. In fact now it is necessary to make this project as much as possible popular.
Well, until August 10, there is not much time to wait. It will be necessary to try and see how this all works.
August 10 will only be running a web service or will it be some kind of client application? I will follow the growth of this project.

I also do not understand all the features that will be available for work in beta, but already on the interface of the site we can understand the approximate possibilities.
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
RUBY EXCHANGE with great potential. The number of participants is now difficult to predict, but it seems to me that it will be different categories of investors and traders.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I think the community will accept this exchange well. Please tell me to work in the beta version I need to register to the white list?
I know you need to do this to buy tokens. I did not see any additional conditions to participate in the beta test, but when updating the version of the site, the team talked about registration.
Mandatory condition for registration that it ends Aug. 9.  So you need to hurry up.
It seems that it will be quite profitable. I will be registered. I think it will be most profitable to buy these tokens in the near future.
The number of tokens presented for the sale of ICO is not large. On this I think it is necessary to hurry with registration. I would like to know if major investors will benefit from the rest of the participants when buying?
Activity: 139
I like such active projects. But where is your office? For investors, this information can add confidence in your work before they try the product.
Activity: 251
Beta version will be able to test all or only investors? I just want to buy the tokens after I see the beta version.
I think it will be available for everyone. In fact now it is necessary to make this project as much as possible popular.
Well, until August 10, there is not much time to wait. It will be necessary to try and see how this all works.
August 10 will only be running a web service or will it be some kind of client application? I will follow the growth of this project.
Activity: 364
Activity: 280
Activity: 266
Activity: 308
I think the community will accept this exchange well. Please tell me to work in the beta version I need to register to the white list?
I know you need to do this to buy tokens. I did not see any additional conditions to participate in the beta test, but when updating the version of the site, the team talked about registration.
Mandatory condition for registration that it ends Aug. 9.  So you need to hurry up.
It seems that it will be quite profitable. I will be registered. I think it will be most profitable to buy these tokens in the near future.
Activity: 152
Activity: 148
Tell me please, where the team communicates with his followers? I'd like to hear their views on certain issues. What chat is open to working with creators?
Activity: 294
Good to hear there is another new exchange, it may lead to competition between some exchanges and the lower the exchange fees. This is a good news to all crypto traders like me. The layout of the exchange looks clean and tidy. Is there any beta test of the exchange or it's already beta?
Hope this project will be successful.
The beta version will be open in one day with the start of the sale ico. I think it is a good idea to increase the popularity for the project. Moreover, the team has scheduled the opening of the beta test already on August 10.
I read that the cost of services will be less than that of other exchanges. But it seems to me that so the exchange will work with a reduced commission only the first year after the launch. I can be wrong.
With high competition there are only two indicators for investors ' interest. This is a quality service and a small cost of services. Let's see how the RUBY team copes with these conditions.
Now the bonus program works well. I think the team will be able to offer a new successful marketing strategy. For this purpose the project leaves 5%.
Yes, I can see that, too. Many good awards for the participants of this project. But it's more important to me how the product will work on the main version after the testing is completed.
Activity: 141
Activity: 149
Good to hear there is another new exchange, it may lead to competition between some exchanges and the lower the exchange fees. This is a good news to all crypto traders like me. The layout of the exchange looks clean and tidy. Is there any beta test of the exchange or it's already beta?
The beta version will be open in one day with the start of the sale ico. I think it is a good idea to increase the popularity for the project. Moreover, the team has scheduled the opening of the beta test already on August 10.
I read that the cost of services will be less than that of other exchanges. But it seems to me that so the exchange will work with a reduced commission only the first year after the launch. I can be wrong.
With high competition there are only two indicators for investors ' interest. This is a quality service and a small cost of services. Let's see how the RUBY team copes with these conditions.
Now the bonus program works well. I think the team will be able to offer a new successful marketing strategy. For this purpose the project leaves 5%.
Activity: 142
Activity: 476
Ruby trading competition is a very good marketing strategy to attract investors. I am very interested and very enthusiastic to join the trading competition from ruby-x
hopefully ruby-x can be an attractive exchange for many traders.
I wish everyone a successful start to cooperate with this exchange. It is still too early to talk about the success of the project, but I think they have an excellent plan to enter a very saturated exchange market.
Very, very many contests and bonuses for participants of different categories. I'm sure this is already working, and when you open the beta, RUBY EXCHANGE will have a huge number of followers who will be able to be exchange clients.
The team offered a great option for partnership. I think the beta contest will help organize a good exchange.
I would suggest to the team that they concretized a reward for those participants who will be able to find problems in the work of the beta version. It seems to me that interested users will be able to work more actively.
I think the team will not provide a certain price. Because it is difficult to assess the quality of error correction in advance.
Activity: 74
Activity: 138
Pages:
Jump to: