Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN][EXCHANGE]♦️Ruby-X♦️Exchange your passion😄🏘Grand Opening Giveaway🏘💰 - page 14. (Read 26816 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
I understand that the team is very busy at this stage, but I would like to know their opinion about the upcoming presentation. What number of registered participants willing to participate in the contest?
Activity: 111
Is there any information on the number of registered participants in the white list? I would like to understand the chances for successful purchase of tokens for small investors.
Activity: 140
Private sale this project brought together a large part of the investment fund. I hope that these investments will be enough to develop a mobile version of the platform.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
The award in the bounty will depend on how much investment will the project attract or will it be fixed?
Campaign 1: Translation — —   25,000 RBY / $12,500 USD
Campaign 2: Edit/Change  — — 25,000 RBY / $12,500 USD
Campaign 3: Twitter  — —      150,000 RBY / $75,000 USD
Campaign 4: Blog/Article    — — 100,000 RBY / $50,000 USD
Campaign 5: Signature — —    200,000 RBY / $100,000 USD
Campaign 6: Bug Bounty — —  200,000 RBY / $100,000 USD

as far as I understand the reward will be fixed. Apparently, the number of participants will be limited.

Perhaps this question has already been asked, but I will ask again: is your project completely anonymous? I carefully looked at the ICO website and found no mention of the project team. Who are these people? do they have any experience in the crypto industry? You want our Ethereum but you don't show your faces? Is that fair?
I also asked this question. I do not understand why is such confidentiality? But I hope that the work on the platform will be held on all the rules of running exchanges cryptocurrency.
I don't know how important this information at the time of product launch. I've seen on the official website of the company name, which represents developers.
Activity: 135
I expect not only the launch of the beta version. I would like to know the views of outside experts on the work of the platform. The first test carried out your team?
Activity: 125
The award in the bounty will depend on how much investment will the project attract or will it be fixed?

as far as I understand the reward will be fixed. Apparently, the number of participants will be limited.

Perhaps this question has already been asked, but I will ask again: is your project completely anonymous? I carefully looked at the ICO website and found no mention of the project team. Who are these people? do they have any experience in the crypto industry? You want our Ethereum but you don't show your faces? Is that fair?
I also asked this question. I do not understand why is such confidentiality? But I hope that the work on the platform will be held on all the rules of running exchanges cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
Merit: 4

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

Activity: 77
Activity: 76
Good to hear there is another new exchange, it may lead to competition between some exchanges and the lower the exchange fees. This is a good news to all crypto traders like me. The layout of the exchange looks clean and tidy. Is there any beta test of the exchange or it's already beta?
Hope this project will be successful.
The beta version will be open in one day with the start of the sale ico. I think it is a good idea to increase the popularity for the project. Moreover, the team has scheduled the opening of the beta test already on August 10.
I read that the cost of services will be less than that of other exchanges. But it seems to me that so the exchange will work with a reduced commission only the first year after the launch. I can be wrong.
With high competition there are only two indicators for investors ' interest. This is a quality service and a small cost of services. Let's see how the RUBY team copes with these conditions.
Now the bonus program works well. I think the team will be able to offer a new successful marketing strategy. For this purpose the project leaves 5%.
Yes, I can see that, too. Many good awards for the participants of this project. But it's more important to me how the product will work on the main version after the testing is completed.
Yup. The fees is slightly low than other. And there are few good bounty campaign happening, but I will say that campaign is just a small bonus to attract people to get the RUBY. The real thing that draw people is the exchange itself. The beta test is going to take place in just 3 days and we will see how good/bad of this exchange is going to be.
Activity: 183
mobile app RUBY is an excellent  payment tool. It seems to me that the number of users of such application will grow constantly. For what work I can use it as a purse?
I have not seen in the description of the details of the development of the mobile platform. Whether she is available for iOS devices?
Well, as I understand the development is already underway. And everything will happen according to the road map. And whether there will be a client application for pc or it will be only a web service?
As I understand, it will, trading platform and NFC-wallet. But the details of all functions, we are not yet available. Until November month not much time left.
It will be very technological. I can not wait to see how all this will work. I think this exchange will be very in demand.
Now worldwide increasingly using NFC. I think that the timely integration of the platform with exchange is a great way for the team to have a good profit.
Much will still depend on progress. What budget is allocated for this? I think that as many people as possible should learn about this project.
Activity: 141
mobile app RUBY is an excellent  payment tool. It seems to me that the number of users of such application will grow constantly. For what work I can use it as a purse?
I have not seen in the description of the details of the development of the mobile platform. Whether she is available for iOS devices?
Well, as I understand the development is already underway. And everything will happen according to the road map. And whether there will be a client application for pc or it will be only a web service?
As I understand, it will, trading platform and NFC-wallet. But the details of all functions, we are not yet available. Until November month not much time left.
It will be very technological. I can not wait to see how all this will work. I think this exchange will be very in demand.
Now worldwide increasingly using NFC. I think that the timely integration of the platform with exchange is a great way for the team to have a good profit.
Activity: 136
Your project becomes more and more popular. Participants of the ICO will be plenty. After the completion of the sale of ICO selling tokens RBY will occur only on your platform?
Activity: 392
Activity: 186
A great project with a huge perspective and if the team realizes their plans, the team will be able to earn very well.
Activity: 448
Alpha testing is successful? When registering 10 August, I would not like to see failures. I wish success to all the participants.
I think that the team would not have run the platform if the testing has not been completed. I read that the experts team have a good experience at work. So I expect good results.
Description of the experience is not as effective for understanding the investor how to score a work product. I will follow the team. Still no information about experts team to believe. I will wait for the release of the platform.
Activity: 364
Activity: 141
I am interested in your concept. Despite the large number of exchanges that have already been working in the market, I think that RUBY can get confidence from investors. On the platform will be collected by a variety of tools, and this will increase the number of clients.
Pages:
Jump to: