Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN][EXCHANGE]♦️Ruby-X♦️Exchange your passion😄🏘Grand Opening Giveaway🏘💰 - page 5. (Read 26816 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
From a maximum tokens available for crowdfunding 8 billions they have sold out 5.28 billions already. There are still seven more days to go and in remaining time the number of sold tokens will increase for sure seeing the past performance can be said. I also am interested in this exchange and have secured few tokens already. Let's see what the final figures will be in a week.
They have a chance to achieve the hardcap, because the sold tokens are not always updated by the site, it is likely that more than 5.28 tokens have been sold. Can't wait to see the result, after all, now they seen have get satisfying results.

It looks like the project has reached the limit of the time they set on the token sale but did they reach the hard cap? Will they make the second stage of their sale tokens?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This project has many activities, maybe that is a part of marketing. They are holding a contest where the winner would get trade rewards, it seems like the team has worked well. success and good luck for the Ruby X Project.
Activity: 14
 Trading contest is one of them. you can also participate in the contest. 1 round of the contest is live & ended on 20th Sep. followed by the second round...
I read that the team is conducting various activities to give prizes and stimulate investors ' interest in the development. What do you suggest for your community now?
Activity: 249
From a maximum tokens available for crowdfunding 8 billions they have sold out 5.28 billions already. There are still seven more days to go and in remaining time the number of sold tokens will increase for sure seeing the past performance can be said. I also am interested in this exchange and have secured few tokens already. Let's see what the final figures will be in a week.
They have a chance to achieve the hardcap, because the sold tokens are not always updated by the site, it is likely that more than 5.28 tokens have been sold. Can't wait to see the result, after all, now they seen have get satisfying results.
The sale is only 4 days away and we all hope that more investors will join this project so that hardcap can be achieved, even if hardcap is not achieved, the results that have been collected at this time have been able to develop the project.
I think it is a very short time, but I remain optimistic with the seriousness of the team in developing this project will certainly more and more investors are joining.
it really is supposed to be so we have to keep thinking positively and work together compactly, hopefully what all the team will do will provide results as expected, continued enthusiasm for the team in this project.
Activity: 14
Beta testing is live you can participate in the trading contest too. Virtual 1000000 USDT credited to everyone's account. Trade, if you will have the highest growth among the other traders at the end. You will be eligible to win  $4800 USDT according to your rank.
In the beta testing will be able to participate only investors or it will be available to all?
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 32
I have noticed that you have allocated 5 percent of tokens to unforeseen events! So, what do you consider as unforeseen events?
Activity: 154
The sale is only 4 days away and we all hope that more investors will join this project so that hardcap can be achieved, even if hardcap is not achieved, the results that have been collected at this time have been able to develop the project.
I think it is a very short time, but I remain optimistic with the seriousness of the team in developing this project will certainly more and more investors are joining.
Activity: 210
Activity: 20
Greetings,
I'm impressed with the interests of investors with the plans you have. and I want to ask about bounty, do not you open a bounty service for this idea?
Activity: 36
the competition is getting tougher, because many projects like this are popping up. and I think there should be a strategy that is more attractive again so that to be able to lure more investors.

I think RUBY project is different from other ones.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
Activity: 8
I find this very prospective project and will attract a lot of people for huge rewards. It was created according to the rules of a trading contest Ruby-x. Will make many electronic money enthusiasts to actively participate. Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
this project is indeed one of the promising projects and success is in sight because the sale of tokens is only a few days away and I hope to get maximum results.
Activity: 644
Rubi x is a project that deserves our support and is developed to be successful, there will be many benefits provided by this project if it can be successful. Hopefully all will be able to run according to plan and will achieve success with maximum results.
Activity: 6
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
Exchange projects that have the advantage that there will certainly be many investors who join, Rubi X is an exchange project that is ready to compete with others and will continue to provide a positive response to the success of Rubi X.
Activity: 448
I see on the website of his remaining time sales 7 days again. Hopefully with time left will be more and more investors are joining.
brand new
Activity: 0
great prospects. We help ourselves and at the same time earn. Send it to your friends. Perform simple tasks. Use your time
Pages:
Jump to: