Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN][EXCHANGE]♦️Ruby-X♦️Exchange your passion😄🏘Grand Opening Giveaway🏘💰 - page 6. (Read 26816 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
lately there is a project project that has an exchanger theme. Hopefully this project can get large funding so that it can build its exchanger to its full potential. and get a lot of support from among the investors. At this time it is very difficult for ICO projects so that the need for exchangers is never endless ... this is a good opportunity for ruby X. success is always ruby X.

Thanks for comments

have a good day Wink
Activity: 28
Normally a bounty campaign should start parallel or even before ICO starts, so that you can attract more potential investors. They are still organizing the bounty campaign and the half of the ICO is already finished then.
Activity: 210
We don't open the team information due to security reasons yet but it will opened soon.
But thanks for your opinion Smiley

we look forward to hearing from the team for this problem because by notifying the team's identity it will certainly be easier for investors to believe in this project.
copper member
Activity: 126
We don't open the team information due to security reasons yet but it will opened soon.
But thanks for your opinion Smiley

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Is it really possible to sell something today without any information!?!
No team, no audit, ß-product doesn't work, no clear info about funding, extremely small amount of tokens on open market for investors, 200+ same projects working (or scaming) for years before, etc.
And on bear-market someone will 'invest' in this?
Just reading tons of bounties-hunters shit in topic and spent your real money???
Pimply boy on the Internet wrote 'so great support' and 'we will be millionaires' and you plan to put your $300 (1ETH) into the 'project'?
what a wonderful world...
Activity: 210
I really hope by looking at the growing number of exchange projects are popping up. We wish all the teams here can create ideas and strategies that are more brilliant. so that this project can compete with other projects and can achieve success.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
So i was found this project and have some question related about the project, I want asking where its the Team Ruby Exchange. i cant find the Team of Ruby. This it's running by anonymous people or have some Team with a good background work.
if the more transparent team about team identity might be even easier to attract many investors to join but with a long sales time, hopefully everything will run smoothly and achieve success.
a project that is a lot of interest, because I see a lot of people who are enthusiastic about this project. Hopefully this project can run smoothly until his target can be achieved.
Activity: 154
So i was found this project and have some question related about the project, I want asking where its the Team Ruby Exchange. i cant find the Team of Ruby. This it's running by anonymous people or have some Team with a good background work.
if the more transparent team about team identity might be even easier to attract many investors to join but with a long sales time, hopefully everything will run smoothly and achieve success.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
Activity: 20
What is the current Ruby X code tokens?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Nice project with the concept of exchange certainly will be many compelling investors to join in the RUBY-X project allocation of reward to bounty also passable I am sure this project going forward running smoothly
Activity: 90
#Proof of authentication post 
Signature Campaign
@TELEGRAMNICKNAME Join: @Justinalex17
Bitcointalk Username: Justinalex
Bitcointalk profile url: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/justinalex-1418552
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I just joined this big project and saw on the website that the sale token will expire this month but has this project reached softcap? Wink
Activity: 616
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
This kind of project is indeed an awful lot of popping up, and the project is one of the exchange project which I think has a lot of advantages which are not owned in another project. Hopefully this project can compete with his other projects.
Activity: 454
First and foremost, I feel like supporting this project is going to be a very rewarding experience for all of us. It doesn't have the flashiest advertising or the most creative idea, but it is going to be incredibly profitable.
Activity: 1

*** Why Ruby-x? ***

“Ruby is the most TRANSPARENT gemstone in the world, so is Ruby-x”

“Share your passion, and Ruby-x will share ENDLESS POTENTIAL back”

“Your passion will stay FIRM with Ruby-x”

Ruby-x Trading Contest, $10,000,000 Worth Rewards

Trading Contest period : 17 August 2018–14 September 2018

To learn more about Ruby-x Trading Contest T&Cs, visit the link below!

https://[Suspicious link removed]/2O6kfJE

Ruby Exchange Documents

Official Website: ruby-x.io/

Token-Sale Website: token.ruby-x.io/

Lightpaper: Ruby-x Lightpaper

Onepaper: Ruby-x Onepaper

Bounty Thread: Ruby-x Bounty Campaign

To learn more about Ruby Exchange, visit our official channels from below!

Telegram: t.me/rubyex

Twitter: twitter.com/RubyExchange

Medium: medium.com/@rubyex

BitcoinTalk: Ruby-x Ann Thread

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
a big project. Let us support this project. at least with a lot of support can make all the team much more excited again in developing the project.
Activity: 224
the competition is getting tougher, because many projects like this are popping up. and I think there should be a strategy that is more attractive again so that to be able to lure more investors.
Activity: 230
Merit: 110
That demo trading is still active for a competition I would like to try the demo trading of ruby ​​exchange and I can also refer it to my well-known users who also use the crypto currency. I just want to know until the duration of the competition.
Activity: 644
support and positive comments about the project is growing, naturally with this could make all the team much more excited again in developing the project. Hopefully this project always runs smoothly until the target could be achieved.
Hopefully, I also hope that the same thing will later develop this project successfully and the team will work compactly and provide satisfactory results for all. We believe the team will always try to provide the best for the project and participants who have joined.
Pages:
Jump to: