Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN][EXCHANGE]♦️Ruby-X♦️Exchange your passion😄🏘Grand Opening Giveaway🏘💰 - page 9. (Read 26816 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 1
I like this idea. Let's see how it will happen with the implementation. But in any case, I'm glad that the project is developing so quickly.
And when will the full launch of this exchange?
I read that the launch date of the full  platform version,  the team scheduled for September 18. But I think that for a start, developers need to do a lot of activities before that.
for me it's a pretty good time to operate the exchange, let alone see the platform, we just wait. the devs may be need more times
Yes, here's the main thing to buy tokens on time. I think that the exchange will be launched quite soon and after that we will see a rapid price increase.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
I like this idea. Let's see how it will happen with the implementation. But in any case, I'm glad that the project is developing so quickly.
I read that the launch date of the full  platform version,  the team scheduled for September 18. But I think that for a start, developers need to do a lot of activities before that.
for me it's a pretty good time to operate the exchange, let alone see the platform, we just wait. the devs may be need more times
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
The quality of the team's work can greatly affect the next stages of development. I think that after a successful launch, RUBY-X will be able to have the first profit, which in the future would be used as funding for new ideas.
I think that this will involve frozen tokens. Now it is not completely clear the purpose of this fund, but I think,what is quite possible is that they will be used to create a network and new platforms specified in white paper.
The fact that this fund is frozen for a certain period of time, tells us exactly about the application of these tokens in the next stages of development, because the plan of the team is calculated until 2022.
It's good. So the team is confident in the success of its project for a long time. I think this is very important for investors.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
The quality of the team's work can greatly affect the next stages of development. I think that after a successful launch, RUBY-X will be able to have the first profit, which in the future would be used as funding for new ideas.
I think that this will involve frozen tokens. Now it is not completely clear the purpose of this fund, but I think,what is quite possible is that they will be used to create a network and new platforms specified in white paper.
The fact that this fund is frozen for a certain period of time, tells us exactly about the application of these tokens in the next stages of development, because the plan of the team is calculated until 2022.
Activity: 434
I read that the launch date of the full  platform version,  the team scheduled for September 18. But I think that for a start, developers need to do a lot of activities before that.
I'm glad that the RUBY-X team wants to enter the market so quickly. The purposefully team is trying to take a high rating.  Are you now investing enough for such a quick launch, or selling ICO can affect the launch date?
I do not think that the number of tokens sold during ICO can strongly affect the launch date. But other stages of development should have good financial support.
As I understand it, the team has already collected the starting capital. I read that the team will not install the soft cap, because it has the tools to successfully launch the RUBY EXCHANGE.
This is a good strategy for creating a high level exchange. I think the team has experience in this field, although it does not show us their names.
Activity: 103
Activity: 147
I read that the launch date of the full  platform version,  the team scheduled for September 18. But I think that for a start, developers need to do a lot of activities before that.
I'm glad that the RUBY-X team wants to enter the market so quickly. The purposefully team is trying to take a high rating.  Are you now investing enough for such a quick launch, or selling ICO can affect the launch date?
I do not think that the number of tokens sold during ICO can strongly affect the launch date. But other stages of development should have good financial support.
As I understand it, the team has already collected the starting capital. I read that the team will not install the soft cap, because it has the tools to successfully launch the RUBY EXCHANGE.
Activity: 104
Activity: 182
Activity: 88
Activity: 448
So soon? It's just perfect. So you need to buy tokens in the near future, to immediately start trading.
I don't understand yet how much tokens I should have in order to work  on the platform. How will the first trade of the participants occur before the token is available?
Activity: 364
So soon? It's just perfect. So you need to buy tokens in the near future, to immediately start trading.
Activity: 196
Activity: 92
#Proof-of-authentication:
   •   Bitcointalk username: cryptoboss12
   •   Joined campaigns: Content
Activity: 79
I didn't read whitepaper yet but seeing the bumping ratio made me curios to come across here. First surprise is lot of people are very active and showing deep interest in future's exchange. That is true in future with the increase in demand of cryptocurrencies we need more quality exchanges to provide quality service to people. Generally I am interested in exchanges but need to read more about it as I described at start.
I think people just feel that they can earn very well here. Early investors of the binance exchange multiplied their capital 1000 times.
Yes, exchanges are a very promising direction for investors. Because such a business always works in a plus.
The project has big plans with an active start of development. I think that RUBY-X will be able to attract the attention of large traders, and they, in turn, would popularize the exchange itself.
Well, let's see how it will be in practice. Now I'm most looking forward to launching the demo version. I wonder if it will be a web service or a client application?
As I see the overview of the platform site, it is presented as a Web service, but you may have to use some additional software.
You can now register on the updated version of the site to test the quality of the platform tomorrow. I am waiting for this because I am intrigued by the upcoming event.
Activity: 308
Activity: 193
Please tell me that the project can offer a unique thing that now there is no other exchanges? Just competing with popular exchanges will be quite difficult.
Well, if you read the white paper in more detail, you will understand that this is not just a crypto currency exchange, but it's also a marketplace for ordinary goods. So this is essentially a unique project.
"Ruby-x has applied distributed ledger technology for decentralization of its platform. The technology enables each participant in cryptocurrency tradings to store and prove data created in the process of trades and allows Ruby-x to build its own main net with improved security."  https://medium.com/ruby-exchange
I think that we also need to mention the conditions of the safe and transparent management, which the RUBY team is talking about.
I have not seen much detail in the description of the white paper, and by this I hope that we will learn more details of the work of RUBY-X during beta testing.
Activity: 271
Please tell me that the project can offer a unique thing that now there is no other exchanges? Just competing with popular exchanges will be quite difficult.
Well, if you read the white paper in more detail, you will understand that this is not just a crypto currency exchange, but it's also a marketplace for ordinary goods. So this is essentially a unique project.
"Ruby-x has applied distributed ledger technology for decentralization of its platform. The technology enables each participant in cryptocurrency tradings to store and prove data created in the process of trades and allows Ruby-x to build its own main net with improved security."  https://medium.com/ruby-exchange
I think that we also need to mention the conditions of the safe and transparent management, which the RUBY team is talking about.
I agree with that. A variety of assets and new technologies will be able to bring this exchange closer to authoritative exchanges very quickly.
Activity: 218
I didn't read whitepaper yet but seeing the bumping ratio made me curios to come across here. First surprise is lot of people are very active and showing deep interest in future's exchange. That is true in future with the increase in demand of cryptocurrencies we need more quality exchanges to provide quality service to people. Generally I am interested in exchanges but need to read more about it as I described at start.
I think people just feel that they can earn very well here. Early investors of the binance exchange multiplied their capital 1000 times.
Yes, exchanges are a very promising direction for investors. Because such a business always works in a plus.
The project has big plans with an active start of development. I think that RUBY-X will be able to attract the attention of large traders, and they, in turn, would popularize the exchange itself.
Well, let's see how it will be in practice. Now I'm most looking forward to launching the demo version. I wonder if it will be a web service or a client application?
As I see the overview of the platform site, it is presented as a Web service, but you may have to use some additional software.
Activity: 144
Pages:
Jump to: