Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN][EXCHANGE]♦️Ruby-X♦️Exchange your passion😄🏘Grand Opening Giveaway🏘💰 - page 10. (Read 26816 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 1
I didn't read whitepaper yet but seeing the bumping ratio made me curios to come across here. First surprise is lot of people are very active and showing deep interest in future's exchange. That is true in future with the increase in demand of cryptocurrencies we need more quality exchanges to provide quality service to people. Generally I am interested in exchanges but need to read more about it as I described at start.
I think people just feel that they can earn very well here. Early investors of the binance exchange multiplied their capital 1000 times.
Yes, exchanges are a very promising direction for investors. Because such a business always works in a plus.
The project has big plans with an active start of development. I think that RUBY-X will be able to attract the attention of large traders, and they, in turn, would popularize the exchange itself.
Well, let's see how it will be in practice. Now I'm most looking forward to launching the demo version. I wonder if it will be a web service or a client application?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I didn't read whitepaper yet but seeing the bumping ratio made me curios to come across here. First surprise is lot of people are very active and showing deep interest in future's exchange. That is true in future with the increase in demand of cryptocurrencies we need more quality exchanges to provide quality service to people. Generally I am interested in exchanges but need to read more about it as I described at start.
I think people just feel that they can earn very well here. Early investors of the binance exchange multiplied their capital 1000 times.
Yes, exchanges are a very promising direction for investors. Because such a business always works in a plus.
The project has big plans with an active start of development. I think that RUBY-X will be able to attract the attention of large traders, and they, in turn, would popularize the exchange itself.
Activity: 271
Please tell me that the project can offer a unique thing that now there is no other exchanges? Just competing with popular exchanges will be quite difficult.
Well, if you read the white paper in more detail, you will understand that this is not just a crypto currency exchange, but it's also a marketplace for ordinary goods. So this is essentially a unique project.
Activity: 434
Please tell me that the project can offer a unique thing that now there is no other exchanges? Just competing with popular exchanges will be quite difficult.
Activity: 186
Merit: 0
Tell me in which conferences the team will participate? It will be very important for me when making a decision. I always pay attention to this
That would be just fine. I think soon we will see many announcements from developers. I will follow how it all develops.
Tomorrow the demo version will be launched. There we can estimate how this works and make the right decision.
In any case, I was going to start with the bounty program. I think this will be a good opportunity to get your first tokens. Moreover, the reward is quite generous.
Activity: 308
Tell me in which conferences the team will participate? It will be very important for me when making a decision. I always pay attention to this
That would be just fine. I think soon we will see many announcements from developers. I will follow how it all develops.
Tomorrow the demo version will be launched. There we can estimate how this works and make the right decision.
Activity: 336
Activity: 252
Activity: 448
Hi guys. do I understand correctly that the demo version will be launched tomorrow and all users will be able to evaluate this service?
I think it will be really cool! I look forward to it and after that I can tell more. But in any case, the concept itself is impressive.
Activity: 251
Hi guys. do I understand correctly that the demo version will be launched tomorrow and all users will be able to evaluate this service?
Activity: 364
I hope it will be so and that's why I decided to buy tokens for myself in the near future. It will be necessary to make the most profitable.
Activity: 322
A good project with a huge perspective and I think that it was required for a long time by the community. Safe exchange it will be really cool.
Activity: 280
Activity: 266
Activity: 308
What commission will your platform take for transactions? Or will you offer something new? I read that you want to offer the lowest cost of RUBY-X services.
I wonder whether there will be a reduced commission for early investors? They should have the advantage of trading on exchanges so it seems to me.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
The fact that RUBY EXCHANGE offers participants access to trade in financial products, technologies and information, as well as cryptocurrencies, inspires me to participate. When will all assets be available? 
That's what I was counting on. In order for the platform to become really popular, the team has to offer the widest categories for trading. But I'm certainly glad to see that.
Wide opportunities for traders ' activity. Now we have to evaluate the quality of development, because I do not understand how much professional experience the team has.

Quality is very much dependent on quality while this market is empty and it is possible to occupy the poverty line, but only with a very good project and not some kind of beta platform with a bunch of bugs.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Activity: 140
What commission will your platform take for transactions? Or will you offer something new? I read that you want to offer the lowest cost of RUBY-X services.
Activity: 135
The fact that RUBY EXCHANGE offers participants access to trade in financial products, technologies and information, as well as cryptocurrencies, inspires me to participate. When will all assets be available? 
That's what I was counting on. In order for the platform to become really popular, the team has to offer the widest categories for trading. But I'm certainly glad to see that.
Wide opportunities for traders ' activity. Now we have to evaluate the quality of development, because I do not understand how much professional experience the team has.
Activity: 294
I understand this market will sell many products except crypto currency? Will it be a kind of marketplace? Can I see it on August 10?
I think in 2 days we will all be able to see what this will be for the service and then it will be easier to make a decision about investing but now the idea is just fine I have to say

August 10 will be just the start of the Token sale for investors who want to invest. I don't think there will be a working product by then.
Well it will be a demo version. This will show that the developers are already working on the project. I think it's still very important for future investors.

The beta version will be a working product, which will successfully hold the contest  "Trading Contest ". So I think this is already talking about the readiness of the beta version to work.
Trading Contest period : 17 August 2018–14 September 2018
I think that after the launch of the beta version on August 10, the platform must pass the period of registration of participants and start trading.
I now understand the chain of events on the project. I think that such a rich presentation would attract a lot of attention.
The saturated schedule on the project will occur till the moment of the main version opening. I think it's a great marketing campaign. Together with the Bounty campaign, they'll raise the project very quickly.
I think that the assessment of experts here is as important as they will be able to assess the quality of the exchange at an early stage of work. And it seems to me that the Trading Contest  will help in this.
Pages:
Jump to: