Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][EXO] Exosis.org - Multi-Chain Decentralized Token🔥🔥 - page 19. (Read 31253 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I really like platforms that offer users multiple ways of earning & some interesting features

how about the bounty program?

As per the anouncement from exosis admin, they will notify about bounty through website in a few days.
You need to register account on exosis website for update.
That is a start for the bounty program from the participants prospective we need such instruction as we are much awaiting for the bounty program to proceed with our participation and keep supporting the project.
I am admired to know how come it is a risk free statement investing our funds with the new crypto currency Huh there was even existing crypto currencies and it is all completely an individual analysis understanding the project ? to proceed with investing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
It is not just the OTC platform but an active communication with the participants will bring more advantage even comparing to the advertising functionality for the project at the same time supporters will actively share the information of the project between if there was no active communication which is a priority responsibility with the participants, how that brings even an interest for the investors.
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
Choosing Mainnet as priority turns a safety which allows the administration to ensure the pace and standards for the type of security that will be in progress and the adherence choosing the programming language for the development and welfare of exosis main-net is intellectual along with the plan which holds a possibility.
Activity: 378
Exosis project has been added to blockchain BASE.INFO

Its an incredible move and developers should also take more responsibility by prioritizing blockchain as their top choice as many users who choose exosis will have a secured possibility and safe mechanism with their transactions.
This is greatly good. Now this project take a single step ahead from the other new crypto projects. This project keep on kicking and striving to gain more achievements. This is all happened because of the great hard works and efforts done by the team working behind of the Exosis.
We do not think of all those good as we refer the project whitepapers, observe roadmap and various milestones as per our check list that will allow us to make an analysis and take the right decisions with the project.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Lol, what is this?
I meant the algorithm of Exosis, Timetravel10 algorithm, really?
I have never heard about the algorithm before finding the OP of Exosis project
Activity: 504
Exosis project has been added to blockchain BASE.INFO

Its an incredible move and developers should also take more responsibility by prioritizing blockchain as their top choice as many users who choose exosis will have a secured possibility and safe mechanism with their transactions.
This is greatly good. Now this project take a single step ahead from the other new crypto projects. This project keep on kicking and striving to gain more achievements. This is all happened because of the great hard works and efforts done by the team working behind of the Exosis.
Activity: 518
How can i know more about the project and at times i do have some questions where i need some information in dealing with project involvement with future plans and developing functionalities that allows me to understand the project a bit in detail with complete vision.

Every project has its telegram community where members can ask their queries regarding project and get answered in detail.
Exosis has large community with active responsive team that gives you satisfied answers all the time.
Most of the investors like me gets frustrated when they do not respond however before we invest we cascade all the details about the project and try to understand more information that will allow us to ensure a leading change.
It is truly very important to a certain crypto project to have an active community as it will make the project ot gain and attract more users, supporters and investors that will bring motivation to the project team to keep striving and make a continuous developments. I am looking forward to this project's upcoming more updates.
We will definitely be updating you more on any developments. meanwhile if you are interested in joining our bounty campaign, you can be checking our website for updates. you can also join our telegram group for any news  relating the progress of the project
Good to here that you will give us the development progress updates which is very helpful to keep in touch and to view what is currently happening in the project we are following, trusting and giving our all support. I consider this project that is one of the most active project here in the crypto communitt even the Exosis is just new and starting to reach its success.
copper member
Activity: 146
Exosis - One place for all your need
How can i know more about the project and at times i do have some questions where i need some information in dealing with project involvement with future plans and developing functionalities that allows me to understand the project a bit in detail with complete vision.

Every project has its telegram community where members can ask their queries regarding project and get answered in detail.
Exosis has large community with active responsive team that gives you satisfied answers all the time.
Most of the investors like me gets frustrated when they do not respond however before we invest we cascade all the details about the project and try to understand more information that will allow us to ensure a leading change.
It is truly very important to a certain crypto project to have an active community as it will make the project ot gain and attract more users, supporters and investors that will bring motivation to the project team to keep striving and make a continuous developments. I am looking forward to this project's upcoming more updates.
We will definitely be updating you more on any developments. meanwhile if you are interested in joining our bounty campaign, you can be checking our website for updates. you can also join our telegram group for any news  relating the progress of the project
Activity: 224
Merit: 1

Activity: 504

You are right there buddy on how to deal in the first place to a certain crypto project. We should first cascade all the necessary information and dig much deeper to the extent of what we can to ensure the good outcome. More than this, I am glad that the Exosis have a bunch of very experience team, that shape its community this progressive and aggressive to reach its goals.
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
I just notice in the white paper that the allocated budget for promotion is bigger that the development of the project. Why is it?  As a crytp enthusiasts I believed that promotion is a part of development. May we know the difference between promotion and development? Thank you.

Nowadays promotion are more important compare to development. Just having websites wont bring income or value to the coin we need more users using the platform for coin exchange and trading goods. I hope you understand.
Well than you for explaining what you point out to this matter. As I analyzed this project more further, you went to the best solution you could be to make conquer and strive to the current crypto market status. I will support you here and hopefully the Exosis will make this project bring more opportunities to the community.
Promotion is nothing but a special bonus or discount in my aspect and the developers will also do focus on more new additional features which is astonishing us to choose Exosis as our choice.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I really like platforms that offer users multiple ways of earning & some interesting features

They have addressed it as oct 5 where they will Launch the bounty program however let us wait for their further announcements because it is not just simply publishing all the details but they do need to validate from all aspects along with proof reading and maintain the accuracy.
Activity: 378
The deputy management of exosis have also allocated funds for referral program and bounty campaign which is a diligent plan with the project at the same time where can i exactly find the details of the bounty thread link to proceed with my participation.?
join our Telegram channel we will communicate there
Thanks for taking responsibility in answering to my query and i will take a first step today from my end to join in Exosis official telegram group, this will allow us to understand more about the project and get clarified.
Activity: 4
if you need any help with development, I can help
The deputy management of exosis have also allocated funds for referral program and bounty campaign which is a diligent plan with the project at the same time where can i exactly find the details of the bounty thread link to proceed with my participation.?
I was also expecting bounty from exosis but i couldn't find it, ooks like bounty hasn't been started yet.
I know there will be decent bonus plans during public sale but it would be more interesting if you have social media bounty.

we have both social media and bitcointalk bounty start from 5th OCT, kindly create account at exosis.org to get more info
This is an interesting aspect where we can successfully join with the bounty campaign however to create an account at exosis.org is it compulsory to share my email address? because i use this email address for various business purpose.
copper member
join our Telegram channel we will communicate there
Activity: 254
Merit: 100

As per the anouncement from exosis admin, they will notify about bounty through website in a few days.
You need to register account on exosis website for update.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

copper member
I was also expecting bounty from exosis but i couldn't find it, ooks like bounty hasn't been started yet.
I know there will be decent bonus plans during public sale but it would be more interesting if you have social media bounty.
We will be running a bounty from OCT 5th
Pages:
Jump to: