Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][EXO] Exosis.org - Multi-Chain Decentralized Token🔥🔥 - page 22. (Read 31253 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Well, I guess the project is doing great! What I can see this Exosis project still lack is there involvement to social media sites. The team behind this should make some social media sites and add to their important links section, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Discord, or even Youtube and any other.

We are doing Press release soon and do more YouTube review and social promote.

Bitcointalk Bounty will start soon like 5th OCT, we the first one who going to do auto bounty based on their daily post without human verify all auto
Automatic generosity-sounds good, I want to participate! I am sure that Exosis as a project will take its place in the market. Still could you tell me please, what minimum sum for investment?
Why do we actually progress choosing a ptoject with incomplete information? It is always essential to seek complete knowledge through the project whitepapers at the same time there is always a way to as we can even do join in the official social channel and do involve in their discussions.
copper member
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
Exosis - One place for all your need
Well, I guess the project is doing great! What I can see this Exosis project still lack is there involvement to social media sites. The team behind this should make some social media sites and add to their important links section, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Discord, or even Youtube and any other.

Bitcointalk Bounty will start soon like 5th OCT, we the first one who going to do auto bounty based on their daily post without human verify all auto
Automatic generosity-sounds good, I want to participate! I am sure that Exosis as a project will take its place in the market. Still could you tell me please, what minimum sum for investment?

there is no minimum investment, even 0.1 USD we accept no limit on both minimum and maximum
copper member
How many coins would be the collateral of your master node? Your project is great, seems to be a 5 in 1 project, is there a minimum purchase on your ICO?
The masternode collateral is 10,000 EXO, the purchase price is $5 with a total supply of 21,000,000
Activity: 240

Activity: 3
How many coins would be the collateral of your master node? Your project is great, seems to be a 5 in 1 project, is there a minimum purchase on your ICO?
i read their white paper and it is written there that you need 10000 exosis coins to run one node , you stake the coins in their full version wallet  and need a stable internet connection and power to run their masternode. this project is really interesting.

copper member
Any bounty / airdrop ?
We will start our bounty from 5th OCT
Activity: 14
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
Looks great guys! I wish you the best of luck in the upcoming token sale. But isn't it too short? Only one month in such a market. But who knows, maybe in 3 weeks everything will change.
copper member
this project has alot of potential to be a high value token, a coin or a blockchain platform that is comprise of four businesses . A decentralized exchange, a virtual masternode, a decentralized e-commerce site, an OTC platform and an e-wallet for users. nice , im looking forward for the success of your project.
thankyou we will be happy to welcome you on board. our ICO starts on OCT 21st
copper member
Why are there only a few updates on your official social media profiles ? I saw last anouncement many days ago on twitter.
I am already in your telegram community but i wish all ypur anouncements on twitter aslo
we will be having more updates soon especially on twitter and telegram
Activity: 85
Why are there only a few updates on your official social media profiles ? I saw last anouncement many days ago on twitter.
I am already in your telegram community but i wish all ypur anouncements on twitter aslo
Activity: 254
Merit: 100

It is too good to have social media bounty for a project to gain more exposure in crypto  market. I wonder how could a bot auto verify member posts without human interaction ?
copper member

Activity: 504
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Lol, what is this?
I meant the algorithm of Exosis, Timetravel10 algorithm, really?
I have never heard about the algorithm before finding the OP of Exosis project.
let's see, how they process and develop it, I am a little curious about the algorithm method they describe here
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Decentralized exchange and the ecosystem is completely unique with exosis however as stated fast transaction speed with the transactions that makes my transactions easy and allows me save time with my targets and fastly i can get with the flow to new cryptos with the economy.
Activity: 378
The deputy management of exosis have also allocated funds for referral program and bounty campaign which is a diligent plan with the project at the same time where can i exactly find the details of the bounty thread link to proceed with my participation.?
Activity: 294
I started my analysis with Exosis observing their communication channels active involvement and engagement along with e-wallet which adds value to understand the safety and security venture dealing with the funds which is more prioritizing is a pioneering challenge.
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
Launching a risk free e-commerce website allows us to make online transactions safely and genuinely by opting exosis as our choice as it brings more advantages with a multi utility platform dealing with various new implementations.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Any bounty / airdrop ?
Pages:
Jump to: