Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 119. (Read 56072 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
At a first sight I felt a bit skeptical about the prospects of this project to achieve its goal of becoming the de facto online consulting App. However, after a bit of research and digging on their whitepaper I have found a capable team, reliable partnerships and a well designed roadmap. So yes, I think this could really gain traction in the coming months, if properly conducted.

A 3-year timeframe seems reasonable, but things in blockchain space are really moving too fast. There's also strong competition in this camp, being 21.co a recent example, or justanswer.com. There are also free alternatives such as answer.yahoo.com. If they can differentiate from these existing services, this could easily go off the ground.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Concept is realy good. But, suppose, I am an expert and wanna use Experty platform - payment for my work would be taken for time or for number of callings? Or I can manage it by myself? Will it be possible to connect group in one call and take crypto from all of them? *for example, some group lessons
Activity: 5
Interesting project especially for experts.
This is what Time is Money really means
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Joined the airdrop, looking for great things from this coin.Thank you.
Activity: 378
I love the concept of this project will an app be available soon .......
Project seems organized and self explanatory... For sure anyone cb tell this is not just some pump and dump coin.... These are experts working together to bring about change in the crypto world
Activity: 160
Great idea. The team looks very big and impressive! I joined the telegram channel and followed you on Twitter to stay on course with the news of your project. Good luck! It's nice when the project is well built.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
In demo video there is option to pay fee into ETH so after the launch of this app you will add this token as payment method. I think this will be nice use case surely it will bring good value of this token in future and so many people will start using this app because of this get paid feature.
Activity: 21
This project, which employs a similar model to 21.com email for voice-calls, appeals as it is rewarding the user for data they generate whilst mitigating spam or in this case marketing calls by rewarding the received in a monetary fashion and charging the sender. I can see the popularity of such dapps growing.
Activity: 112
good  team,good ico.how can your  map  come  true?
Activity: 70
great project.i'll tweet it.
good luck dev
Activity: 23
Hi Experty, how do you market this to consulting individuals and groups?
We want to market Experty on few fields. Firstly we want to create traction in crypto space due to cooperation with influencers, YouTuber's, well-known crypto firms etc. that will promote and use Experty app.
To reach crypto and non-crypto individual users we want to cooperate with well known experts, celebrities, influencers etc. that have huge audience to use our app. To this purpose we have tokens reserved for partners that will incentivize them to use Experty.
If we are talking about groups our approach is to cooperate with large portals that already have huge users(experts) data base. We want to integrate Experty inside their websites. This approach creates win-win situation - they are creating additional source of income thanks to Experty, while in the same time we generate users for our app.
Activity: 288
Wow,the partner of the team are incredible,i like it. Added in my watchlist,i would keep looking the project all the time.

Join the presale!
Activity: 84
I'm sure it will work out. What do you think?
Activity: 533
Wow,the partner of the team are incredible,i like it. Added in my watchlist,i would keep looking the project all the time.
Activity: 288
So with apps like periscope, Facebook live, Google hangouts that are all free ... Why would someone pay crypto to use your app?  

I think, you didn't understand the concept read and watch videos again (first post)
Activity: 37
So with apps like periscope, Facebook live, Google hangouts that are all free ... Why would someone pay crypto to use your app?  
Activity: 2
I hope this project is handing by very good team, so its have Bright Future.
Activity: 602
Are there some limitations of activities that can be introduced into experty?
Potentially this project can change the rules of this kind of activity
Activity: 112
Hi dev.
Your project is one of the exceptional project I have come across on this forum, the use case and explanation well driven make this project much interesting
Wish you guys success
Glad to be part of your community
Activity: 17
Finally there is a new revolutionary way to exchange knowledge over the internet in a much more efficient way than other methods.
People who seek knowledge online no longer have to transfer funds before receiving advice from an expert. Therefore this reduces/eliminates the risk of unpredictable consultation time and costs. Secondly, the experts who provide the people seeking advice/knowledge no longer have to wait several days for receiving payment and most importantly he/she does not have to stress and wonder if he/she will ever get paid for the advice/knowledge that they just shared.
Experty provides a decentralized calling platform on the blockchain. I am excited about this wonderful solution because it addresses key real world applications such a medical consulting (especially in rural areas) and much more.
Please go check out https://www.experty.io and click on the Live Demo link, it is absolutely amazing.
It truly is a WIN-WIN situation for both knowledge seekers and knowledge providers.
Jump to: