Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 20. (Read 56023 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Is there anything to look forward to end of this month Huh?. I would never have said stop the hype focus on the project in other groups had I knows how dull that would make it lol I mean talk about 0 hype . We don't know how testing is going no update no report no real timeline I know you have a road map but by the sound of it s more important to make a quality project so we don't adhere to that. (Which i get btw, but doesnt mean you guys cant spread out a bit e.g. focus on another exchange I mean your team doesn't just consist of developers) What is going for experty right NOW? Lol everything super vague I would suggest being more transparent and no more news about news about news. Just what

Hi! We are mentioning the roadmap frequently because our goal is to stick to it.
For recent updates check out our social media channels, there will be also big update coming on our official website.
Stay in touch!

Paulina
Expety Team

That's good to know that your goal is to stick to the roadmap, seeing that q1 of 2018 is almost coming to an end, can you provide some information regarding on what has currently been done on the development so far? Are all plans written for the q1 of 2018 on the roadmap been accomplished?. I've just checked your social media accounts and so far based on what I've read there aren't really that much updates regarding the development of the platform nor any news about new exchanges, are you planning on getting added on another exchange?. I do appreciate the team for interacting with the community and answering all our question but I do agree that some of your replies are way too vague. I think the community also needs some specific answers regarding the progress of the development of experty.io and its future plans in terms of mass adoption.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
I hope the tokens are Experty.io will be added on binance. It will raise the price. But I'm afraid that won't happen.
Activity: 266
Is there anything to look forward to end of this month Huh?. I would never have said stop the hype focus on the project in other groups had I knows how dull that would make it lol I mean talk about 0 hype . We don't know how testing is going no update no report no real timeline I know you have a road map but by the sound of it s more important to make a quality project so we don't adhere to that. (Which i get btw, but doesnt mean you guys cant spread out a bit e.g. focus on another exchange I mean your team doesn't just consist of developers) What is going for experty right NOW? Lol everything super vague I would suggest being more transparent and no more news about news about news. Just what

Hi! We are mentioning the roadmap frequently because our goal is to stick to it.
For recent updates check out our social media channels, there will be also big update coming on our official website.
Stay in touch!

Paulina
Expety Team

I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.
Activity: 288

Stay in touch!

Paulina
Expety Team
Are You Experty Enough To Win?
Experty is holding an exciting new competition where you to win over $5000 in prize money.

1st Place is $3000 in cryptocurrency, but we have more to give away! What do you want to use Experty for?

https://twitter.com/experty_io/status/978334241254727682

https://medium.com/@experty_io/are-you-experty-enough-to-win-61df09f41d77

Good competitions, but I would like to see more information about the development of the project

Hi! We are starting a social media expansion strategy and influencer onboarding program as well as other projects. Testing of the app is still ongoing and we are gathering feedback all the time. After that it will be released and the main marketing will start (including partnerships etc.)
Stay in touch!

Paulina
Experty Team
Dev is active into this thread this is good sign because communication with the community bring positive results. I believe soon this project will get recover and it will be worth for it to support this and buy more at low price.

Hi! Thanks for your feedback and kind words.
Stay in touch! Wink

Paulina
Experty Team
Experty is holding an exciting new competition where you to win over $5000 in prize money.

1st Place is $3000 in cryptocurrency, but we have more to give away! What do you want to use Experty for?

Hi! Thanks for reminding about the contest!
The rewards are worth participating! Wink

Paulina
Experty Team
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Even if the current volume is not the largest, there are no worries about delisting EXY from KuCoin. If you look at the EXY / ETH pair on KuCoin, Experty is halfway. So there is no concern about delisting Experty. The current situation on the market is not conducive to large volumes.
Activity: 280
Oh we certainly are working on some updates to send out, as well as being more active on social media. Contest is active currently, and we have Nick Nimmin helping us out there. Watch the website, some hype is on the way...
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Good competitions, but I would like to see more information about the development of the project
Activity: 294

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Dev is active into this thread this is good sign because communication with the community bring positive results. I believe soon this project will get recover and it will be worth for it to support this and buy more at low price.
Is there any information about listing on new exchanges? The capitalization of the project is very small and can easily grow many times with access to new exchanges

Hi! KuCoin and IDEX, but we will be informing about the new exchanges for sure.
You can find the information on current exchanges listing EXY here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/experty/#markets

Paulina
Expert Team

Can you give us any hint which is on the radar although there are so many choices but if this will be big exchange than it will help us to find the way to the moon because we need big volume for healthy growth.

Hi! As I mentioned we are only allowed to inform about it after EXY will hit the certain exchange.
Keep in touch! Wink

Paulina
Experty Team
You can't explain everything in the slogan. The website should take care of explaining the system for all participants. A slogan should just succeed in making the right kind of people curious enough to check out the site. Both experts and people looking for expert help can probably be pulled with a single slogan.

Hi! Thanks for your feedback. We wanted to keep the website informative, but also transparent.
We have added explanation video to make it easier to understand for everyone.
There is also the whitepaper with detaild description of the project.

Paulina
Experty Team
I filled in the form for compensation twice now, and have had no tokens deposited in 2 weeks
I definitely submitted a kyc for experty before the said given date

Hi! Some e-mails are still being under verification.
So either we will ask you some additional questions or the refund will appear in your wallet soon.
Thanks for being patient!

Paulina
Experty Team
It will be really grat to hear some good news, because bsuise was taking forever and becouse of that token launch was in the worst market imaginable, so I hope that the only way from here is up. Smiley Because there aren't that many icos that permormed worst that this. So be cool and stict to the roadmap. Smiley By that app should be out in one week, am I right?

Hi! We are planning to!
In Q1 we have planned the beta version (testnet).
The application will be available in the Q2 - market release (mainnet).
Also we have an update coming - regarding the market release.
It will be available on our official website this week.
Keep in touch!

Paulina
Experty Team
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Is there any information about listing on new exchanges? The capitalization of the project is very small and can easily grow many times with access to new exchanges

You can find the information on current exchanges listing EXY here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/experty/#markets

Paulina
Expert Team

Can you give us any hint which is on the radar although there are so many choices but if this will be big exchange than it will help us to find the way to the moon because we need big volume for healthy growth.

Paulina
Expert Team
Do you have an exact date when the app will be released for public use?
Yeah! I'm also interested to know the launch date of the app. This is the most important point. And I look forward to it.

Hi! Thanks for bringing that up. To clarify the information visible in the roadmap.
In Q1 we have planned the beta version (testnet).
The application will be available in the Q2 - market release (mainnet).
Also we have an update coming - regarding the market release. It will be available on our official website this week.
Stay in touch!

Paulina
Experty Team
Pages:
Jump to: