Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 21. (Read 56023 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 10
I have been with y'all from the start. Filled out everything. I got no email, so I wanted to send you my MEW to verify. I understand the compensation for the data breach. That's what I meant. I apologize. I use the term airdrop for everything. Just kinda tired of waiting and hoped I could get a yes or no answer from Experty by sending an admin my MEW address.

Hi! Please send us this message on [email protected],
so we will able to verify your e-mail address.
Thanks!

Paulina
Experty Team
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
You can't explain everything in the slogan. The website should take care of explaining the system for all participants. A slogan should just succeed in making the right kind of people curious enough to check out the site. Both experts and people looking for expert help can probably be pulled with a single slogan.
Activity: 280
I filled in the form for compensation twice now, and have had no tokens deposited in 2 weeks
I definitely submitted a kyc for experty before the said given date
Merit: 11
It will be really grat to hear some good news, because bsuise was taking forever and becouse of that token launch was in the worst market imaginable, so I hope that the only way from here is up. Smiley Because there aren't that many icos that permormed worst that this. So be cool and stict to the roadmap. Smiley By that app should be out in one week, am I right?
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Is there any information about listing on new exchanges? The capitalization of the project is very small and can easily grow many times with access to new exchanges
SEMUX
Software is not perfect. Nothing is. Sometimes airdrops work, sometimes not. Even if you have proof with emails stating you're good to go. An Experty admin should be the last person on the planet telling me "if I did this, this will happen". Nothing is guaranteed. Not airdrops, not smart contracts, not client's email addresses, not even client's identity/personal information...🙄
I dont understand the issue right now. This is actually not an aridrop but a compensation for the data breach we had. If you got a victim of that and filled the form, those 2 things will happen. If not, you are always welcome to report an issue Smiley but keep in mind that it can take up to a week
I had forgotten about aridrop. We will receive very little compensation, and at the current price - it will be only a few dollars. I'm not interested.
It's a good thing the team don't pay that much for the aridrop. The price of tokens is very low. With a generous aridrop will dump.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
Software is not perfect. Nothing is. Sometimes airdrops work, sometimes not. Even if you have proof with emails stating you're good to go. An Experty admin should be the last person on the planet telling me "if I did this, this will happen". Nothing is guaranteed. Not airdrops, not smart contracts, not client's email addresses, not even client's identity/personal information...🙄
I dont understand the issue right now. This is actually not an aridrop but a compensation for the data breach we had. If you got a victim of that and filled the form, those 2 things will happen. If not, you are always welcome to report an issue Smiley but keep in mind that it can take up to a week
I had forgotten about aridrop. We will receive very little compensation, and at the current price - it will be only a few dollars. I'm not interested.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Time is money. When u have no time means u cant earn money. Eventhough i am sad as well with current exy market but i am still in my best position to understand that admins and partners are also working in sweat to get tokens aka money.
Activity: 266
When you sell a kidney you are also selling time. The person who buys it probably needs it to live a little longer (= time). And you as the seller risk having sold some of your time on this planet, because if the one remaining kidney fails you will be in trouble. Never mind that in selling the kidney you are also being compensated for the time it will take you to undergo the operation and recover from it.
Activity: 280
@LunaticTrader you may think so, only that I never said that I sold a kidney to a sick person. I sold it to someone who claimed to be a scientist creating an artificial enviroment that keeps human organs alive until they are needed for transplantation, who then turned out to be a simple canibal. But I got my money, so who cares ^^ in any case, I was not selling time, I was selling a kidney and wether the guy who buys it uses it to avoid death or to wear it as a head, is irrelevant.
Activity: 322
https://www.soar.earth/
Do you have an exact date when the app will be released for public use?
Yeah! I'm also interested to know the launch date of the app. This is the most important point. And I look forward to it.
Activity: 252
Activity: 210
I have been with y'all from the start. Filled out everything. I got no email, so I wanted to send you my MEW to verify. I understand the compensation for the data breach. That's what I meant. I apologize. I use the term airdrop for everything. Just kinda tired of waiting and hoped I could get a yes or no answer from Experty by sending an admin my MEW address.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
what was the point of distributing the tokens? you have created no marketing behind it, you managed to get listing only on one exchange and the coin has no liquidity behind it. Did you think any of the post-ICO steps through at all?

Hi! We are starting a social media expansion strategy and influencer onboarding program as well as other projects. Testing of the app is still ongoing and we are gathering feedback all the time. After that it will be released and the main marketing will start (including partnerships etc.)
Stay in touch!

Paulina
Experty Team

Glad to read some updates regarding the current development of experty but can you please expand on the social media expansion strategy, what is this about? What social media networks will be on board regarding this venture? And what can influencers benefit from the influencer onboarding program? Will this program only be exclusive to influencers from specific countries or can anyone apply to be part of this program, also how to be a part of this? Where can influencers sign up?. That's nice that testing is still on going, how's the feedback doing? Is it pretty good so far?. Great, that's good to know that the main marketing will start after the testing phase, but I'm just curious when is this exactly? Do you have an exact date when the app will be released for public use?
even the largest corporations in the world are not reporting to their shareholders on a daily basis. It's more like once a quarter with an occasional press release in between. So, when team members are here more than once a week to address questions it is more than they should do already. An AMA once a month would be fine too.

Hi! Thanks for your feedback and kind words!
Keep in touch.

Paulina
Experty Team
what was the point of distributing the tokens? you have created no marketing behind it, you managed to get listing only on one exchange and the coin has no liquidity behind it. Did you think any of the post-ICO steps through at all?

Hi! We are starting a social media expansion strategy and influencer onboarding program as well as other projects. Testing of the app is still ongoing and we are gathering feedback all the time. After that it will be released and the main marketing will start (including partnerships etc.)
Stay in touch!

Paulina
Experty Team
even the largest corporations in the world are not reporting to their shareholders on a daily basis. It's more like once a quarter with an occasional press release in between. So, when team members are here more than once a week to address questions it is more than they should do already. An AMA once a month would be fine too.
Activity: 210
Concerning YouTubers: let's be honest and say that we want the project to be more popular in crypto space, and not as much to people who don't know what block chain is.
It's great to get new people in the space by telling them experty use case, but that will happen automatically in future, where (I believe) block chain will find mass adoption.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: