Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 23. (Read 56023 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 10
Can we get an update please. So the team is working hard got That, good to hear. What else . What is you strategy for exposure and relevance once the product has been successful tested ohh and hows that going btw? The testing... will the app actually be useable for puplic by end of Q1
We are starting a social media expansion strategy and influencer onboarding program as well as other projects. Testing of the app is still ongoing and should be completed soon. After that it will be released and the main marketing will start (including partnerships etc.)

Hi! I confirm that. Wink
Thanks for sharing!

Paulina
Experty Team
The best project for 2018 just need more updates and exchanges
Good luck experty team Smiley

Hi! Nice to hear that!
We are doing are best to get better every day.
Stay in touch!  Smiley

Paulina
Experty Team
Hi dev. I have a question I just went trough the whitepaper and don’t understand the following ; « EXY will be staked by users for access to premium features » could you explain what it means ??

The words you mentioned are clear it interprets itself. The EXY platform will provide services,one within these services are premium features you have to pay EXY token to able be premium user.

Hi! I wouldn't explain it better.
Thanks a lot!

Paulina
Experty Team
I joined facebook compaign with spreadsheet number 35 and bitcointalk user name Alfagih
sorry i just want to confirm my correct eth address is 0x622e1408bF63ab88CCcD863f8d83a93caF5cf259 instead of 622e1408bF63ab88CCcD863f8d83a93caF5cf259, as i see in my spreadsheet the address of Eth is less 0x thanks

Hi manager bounty why I do not accept bounty tokens. spreadsheet number 35, bitcointalk user name Alfagih
please check

Hi! We got your e-mail so you have been added to the list for the airdrop on the different address than in spreadsheet.
The airdrop will show up in your wallet soon. Thanks for being so patient!

Paulina
Experty Team
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
Am I the only one panicking because of the low price Experty?)) I started to regret being able to get to level 1 and invested 10 Ethereum

I am pretty sure you would feel the same way, no matter what you invested in. Nothing is doing great right now and won't until BTC performs better and the alt market recovers. We are all in the same sinking boat.
I know.. we can only wait for the stabilization of the market and the launch of the platform Experty.io. And hope, that the price will rise!
Activity: 210
Can we get an update please. So the team is working hard got That, good to hear. What else . What is you strategy for exposure and relevance once the product has been successful tested ohh and hows that going btw? The testing... will the app actually be useable for puplic by end of Q1
We are starting a social media expansion strategy and influencer onboarding program as well as other projects. Testing of the app is still ongoing and should be completed soon. After that it will be released and the main marketing will start (including partnerships etc.)
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Activity: 76
The best project for 2018 just need more updates and exchanges
Good luck experty team Smiley
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Hi dev. I have a question I just went trough the whitepaper and don’t understand the following ; « EXY will be staked by users for access to premium features » could you explain what it means ??

The words you mentioned are clear it interprets itself. The EXY platform will provide services,one within these services are premium features you have to pay EXY token to able be premium user.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Am I the only one panicking because of the low price Experty?)) I started to regret being able to get to level 1 and invested 10 Ethereum

I am pretty sure you would feel the same way, no matter what you invested in. Nothing is doing great right now and won't until BTC performs better and the alt market recovers. We are all in the same sinking boat.
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
I joined facebook compaign with spreadsheet number 35 and bitcointalk user name Alfagih
sorry i just want to confirm my correct eth address is 0x622e1408bF63ab88CCcD863f8d83a93caF5cf259 instead of 622e1408bF63ab88CCcD863f8d83a93caF5cf259, as i see in my spreadsheet the address of Eth is less 0x thanks

Hi manager bounty why I do not accept bounty tokens. spreadsheet number 35, bitcointalk user name Alfagih
please check
Interesting, good luck

Hi! Thanks, visit our website to learn more about the project: www.experty.io

Paulina
Experty Team
how i can join the bounty for EXY ?

Hi! Currently the bounty program is closed up.
We will share the news if there will be another one coming.
Keep in touch!

Paulina
Experty Team
Airdrop received, thanks team. I wish the devs the best of luck moving forward and hope they see much success with this project.

Hi! Thank you, that is our plan.

Paulina
Experty team
When do you plan to launch the platform? And you will look for strong partners? I am an investor and I am very worried about my losses.

I have invested in quite a range of projects and I am suffering losses in pretty much all of them. It is just the market state in general right now, nothing is excelling. The only thing you can really do is sit tight, and wait for a recovery. I hope EXY does well, but in the current climate, patience is needed.

Welcome to the world of cryptocurrency where patience is necessary to survive. We should all now be worried with the current price of experty though I know it drastically decreased in price but bounty have just been distributed so this is bound to happen and just like what you said the market is pretty bearish right now, so all coins are bound to decrease that's why we should not worry about the current price of exeprty. This project really has a huge potential and it's still so early in the game, this project still has a lot of exciting things coming up so price will eventually skyrocket at the right time and at the right news, so take a deep breathe and don't worry.

Hi! We love the positive attitude and optimism you have shared here.
Thanks a lot, stay in touch!

Paulina
Experty Team
I believe in you, guys! Because I bought a lot of EXY on ICO Grin Is it possible to become a beta-tester of your app?

Hi! If another test run will be scheduled - we will announce it for sure!
Keep in touch!

Paulina
Experty Team
Activity: 126
Interesting, good luck
Activity: 331
Merit: 109
Airdrop received, thanks team. I wish the devs the best of luck moving forward and hope they see much success with this project.
Pages:
Jump to: