Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 22. (Read 56023 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 10
Hi! All new video competition. Win over $5000 in prize money!
Are you Experty enough? Wink

https://medium.com/@experty_io/are-you-experty-enough-to-win-61df09f41d77

Paulina
Experty Team
After so many emails and promises from Experty ('you will receive it before 10 March'), I never received the 1000 bonus tokens for tier 1.
Only received a few fake-emails from the hackers that stole my data.
It has been such a waste a time and energy, I no longer care for the bonus tokens.

Hi! We just sent out that bonuses for Tier 1. I can't see your e-mail address here to verify it.
Please contact us again at [email protected] so we can double check it.

Paulina
Experty Team
it looks like a great project. it is very interesting  What was the ICO for one EXY price?

Hi! Thanks for your kind words!
We have sold out Tokens during the pre ICO so the price was related to the Tier.

Paulina
Experty Team

Thank you for the information, but I would like to know what was the average price per token.

Hi! The average amount of Tokens for 1ETH was ~ 1400
Keep in touch!

Paulina
Experty Team
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
After so many emails and promises from Experty ('you will receive it before 10 March'), I never received the 1000 bonus tokens for tier 1.
Only received a few fake-emails from the hackers that stole my data.
It has been such a waste a time and energy, I no longer care for the bonus tokens.
Activity: 17
it looks like a great project. it is very interesting  What was the ICO for one EXY price?

We have sold out Tokens during the pre ICO so the price was related to the Tier.

Paulina
Experty Team

Thank you for the information, but I would like to know what was the average price per token.
it looks like a great project. it is very interesting  What was the ICO for one EXY price?

Paulina
Experty Team
Activity: 17
Are you gonna have a public testing of the app?

Hi! We are in the middle of the tests within the closed group of users.
If there will be another round - we will announce it for sure.
Stay in touch!

Paulina
Experty Team
Am I the only one panicking because of the low price Experty?)) I started to regret being able to get to level 1 and invested 10 Ethereum

I am pretty sure you would feel the same way, no matter what you invested in. Nothing is doing great right now and won't until BTC performs better and the alt market recovers. We are all in the same sinking boat.
I know.. we can only wait for the stabilization of the market and the launch of the platform Experty.io. And hope, that the price will rise!

Hi! Currently we are running the tests.
As soon as the app is ready to go - it will be launched as scheduled. 
Keep in touch!

Paulina

Experty Team
Running the app on a schedule? Or you complete the work with your application before ? I hope we'll see some good news soon!

Hi! To clarify, our plan is to stick to the road map.
Visit our website to check it out: www.experty.io

Paulina
Experty Team
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
It seems experty getting a dive like all other cryptocurrencies out there.

It is a very good project with a low cap. I think it will recover hard when the time is right.

Yeah bang on, nothing is going to shine right now while the market is in decline, can't blame any losses on individual projects. It is how it is, and we have to wait for a recovery before we see any progress, no matter how good the project is. I am just holding my investments for now, nothing else I can do really.
Am I the only one panicking because of the low price Experty?)) I started to regret being able to get to level 1 and invested 10 Ethereum

I am pretty sure you would feel the same way, no matter what you invested in. Nothing is doing great right now and won't until BTC performs better and the alt market recovers. We are all in the same sinking boat.
I know.. we can only wait for the stabilization of the market and the launch of the platform Experty.io. And hope, that the price will rise!

Keep in touch!

Paulina
Experty Team

This is a highly welcome development, and I look forward to app  release to be  engaged in expertise sharing. What OS will see it first, iOS or Android?

Hi! Great to hear that!
The version for Android will be launched first.

Paulina
Experty Team
I participated in airdrop but i am not sure whether i am in the list or not where to check for the status update. If i am eligible when will i receive airdrop tokens.

Hi! To clarify that. We need to ask you some additional questions.
Please send us an e-mail at: [email protected]

Paulina
Experty Team
Activity: 140
Are you gonna have a public testing of the app?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
It seems experty getting a dive like all other cryptocurrencies out there.

It is a very good project with a low cap. I think it will recover hard when the time is right.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250

Keep in touch!

Paulina

Experty Team
Running the app on a schedule? Or you complete the work with your application before ? I hope we'll see some good news soon!
I'm not sure that the price will change when there will be a test version of the app. To do this, we need two things: 1.many users of the application; 2. market stabilization.

I'm according with you. Now we can only wait and hope that Experty start to improve marketing activities in order to attract users. Hope this will happen soon otherwise is very difficoult to reach a good price especially in this moment of general drop.
Activity: 294
SEMUX

Keep in touch!

Paulina

Experty Team
I'm not sure that the price will change when there will be a test version of the app. To do this, we need two things: 1.many users of the application; 2. market stabilization.
Activity: 322
https://www.soar.earth/

Keep in touch!

Paulina

Experty Team
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

Keep in touch!

Paulina
Experty Team

This is a highly welcome development, and I look forward to app  release to be  engaged in expertise sharing. What OS will see it first, iOS or Android?
Activity: 92
I participated in airdrop but i am not sure whether i am in the list or not where to check for the status update. If i am eligible when will i receive airdrop tokens.

Keep in touch!

Paulina
Experty Team
Pages:
Jump to: