Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 57. (Read 56069 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
The project sounds interesting. I do however have a concern. What's to stop so called 'experts' from just holding on the phone line and stretching out their conversation just to earn more? Thinking about it probably their reputation. I hope your strategy to get people to change their true and love methods for this will work though!

We'll have reputation system built in. After call you can rate and comment about expert (and he can as well comment about you)
How is the price determined to get in contact with an expert? Does the expert sets a certain price or will it also be based on something like reviews from previous users tha had contact with him?

Expert can set any price he wants to charge. In future versions he'll also be able to set variable prices for example different one during working days and different one over the weekends.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
https://twetch.com/u/42191
project's concept on calling based facilities has made it quite different from others. if it will complete all words said by the roadmap, it will rock.
Activity: 6
How is the price determined to get in contact with an expert? Does the expert sets a certain price or will it also be based on something like reviews from previous users tha had contact with him?
Activity: 56
nice project thanx dev
will have a future
 Shocked Shocked Shocked
The project sounds interesting. I do however have a concern. What's to stop so called 'experts' from just holding on the phone line and stretching out their conversation just to earn more? Thinking about it probably their reputation. I hope your strategy to get people to change their true and love methods for this will work though!
Activity: 546
Very good project.It will be good if you succeed
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
it is a nice project.
pls invite me 2 telgram
thnks
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
The most detailed project even they didnt launch their ICO yet. Too much info, also got videos. I would probably invest in this one. ALL IN!!!!!
Activity: 74
This is a project without a doubt with a great future. I hope everything works well, because it is a market with many possibilities

Best Regards for the team.

Activity: 33
Merit: 1
Is this aiming to replace Skype as business video call method?
Activity: 5
Nice project .Experty is something that I could use at work.  We Skype with clients often and do conference calls a couple times a week with other offices Smiley
Activity: 252
https://bitnautic.io/images/bitnautic-logo-bit.png
hoping for the success of this project, ive been following Experty.io on twitter, and even on telegram. pls count me in,.😁 good luck everyone!!
Activity: 56
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley :)I hope this project will be successful. I'll share it with my friends.

Good luck。
Activity: 16
why not Huh
I join !
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
😶😶😶😶😶
Inresersting idea
Eth is still undervallued . Time to shine for eth tokens
Activity: 3
Dear Team,

I see potential in the idea and I like the idea of information sharing.

The idea and the solution isn't of course the most complex and therefore promotion, brand awareness, the general opinion and people talking  about it among each other could be of even more importance in increasing value of the potential of the initiative.

For before mentioned reasoning it could be an idea to create positive promotion with a project to connect underpaid and under connected professionals in third world countries with customers from areas with higher potential who are willing to pay for it. For example a simple idea might be to connect teachers in more rural areas with with students from the bigger cities for exam trainings.

When promoted well it could lead to publicity on internet, television, radio etc. which will lead to people talking about experty what will lead to potentially more customers

Goodluck guys!
Activity: 223
interesting project and the explanation is very much clear, can i know what type of currency will used for ico?
hope a good future with this
Activity: 125
Merit: 11
Get your share of the future!
Lets see how people would adopt this. Its actually nice and easier if could just pay right after your consultation. Good Luck Devs!
Activity: 23
I strongly believe in the vision of this project. its plan is amazing.
What areas of expertise is the company likely to recognise?
Pages:
Jump to: