Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 59. (Read 56069 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
How qualified are the people in your team? And how exactly do you set goals?
Activity: 212
Merit: 102
 looking forward to project development  , nice project with lot of potential , 
Activity: 434
hey experty
I filled in the form airdrop experty.io . Let me join the
airdrop
of experty.io. Please
i did subscribers airdropalert in november 1
they told me if
experty.io gave me an exception, they would put me on the airdrop
list
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
i like the idea behind this token "GET PAID CALLS FOR YOUR EXPERTISE" , i think this project maybe doing a great job soon.
token have a big team = expected success 
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
is this token going to e use in transactions like paying an uber or taxi leaving tips for the waiter at hotels ..etc. is it going to be a better alternative to apple pay or google pay? also some institutions will work with ripple and some payments are transacted with ripple is EXY GOING TO BE FASTER AND MORE SECURE ..OR ANONYMITY IS THE GAME?
I think partnering with soply and/or upwork might be a very good decision.
Activity: 98
votre projet est intéressant la team ont l'air professionnels cela rassure les investisseurs
Activity: 54
Hello there, i see a lot a of potential in the experty project
If you need quality translated arabic or french thread, contact me . Best regards.
Activity: 138
how many tokens in total are you issuing?
Activity: 10
While using your application live video conversation could be useful and possibility of loading already recorded videos.
Hello, I think it's a very good projet; Any idea of when it's gonna be ready? I'm interest because i'm a freelance in management
Salut, très bon projet, vous savez quand vous opérationnel?
Activity: 23
When will your Wallet App be fully ready?
Activity: 40
Mi piace questo progetto . è molto solida il video spiegato è molto interessante. Il caso d'uso è abbastanza buono in modo da pensare che sarà un altro buon progetto  Experty.io
Nice we needed a service like this :^)
Activity: 70
Excellent proposal and project. Good luck team Experty. I join the airdrop, the best of success.
Activity: 14
This  Experty is  very cool idea. Totally different from others :-)
I am looking forward to the ICO.
Activity: 4
I like the idea: being able to sell your knowledge/experience through a phone call.
Will it translate to another languages version ?
Finally there is a new revolutionary way to exchange knowledge over the internet in a much more efficient way than other methods.
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
I think it's a good idea. I am happy to support you. I wish many investors can invest on this project. And this project can success
I liked the videos posted about this.  I found them very informative and I feel like they gave me a pretty good understanding of this project.

Experty is something that I could use at work.  We Skype with clients and do conference calls a couple times a week with other offices, so being able to instantly pay clients for call minutes would make them happy and give us an advantage over competition, and keeping track of inter-office call expenses would be easier.  I'm excited to see how well this takes off.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
Airdrop is over, right? Sad

Just discovered this interesting project and really would have liked to partecipate in airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: