Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 61. (Read 56069 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 533
This project will be very successful.
Activity: 944
Merit: 1
I had an idea to offer lawyers in my city this service ... and I could be an intermediary in the implementation of this service ... I think this project has a great future
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Didn’t quite get... Where can I buy tokens?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
 I will participate. I look forward to the success of this, and congratulations to the team behind this
Activity: 68
Very interesting ico, when coins availible in poloniex?
Activity: 39
Great initiative ,you have here. l commend the investor of this project, kudos.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
VERY LIKE NON-STANDARD APPROACHES
(People from all across the globe, including the unbanked areas, can start selling their time, knowledge, and expertise in the world stage)
With great interest I will observe Wink
Activity: 288
Really impressed by this project:
I like to that everyone will have the opportunity to get paid for expertise and also for research purposes -> this is surely the future and is a fair economy, no more ad phone calls, but paid for information
Great also for underdeveloped countries.
Would be nice to get crypto experts, investment experts, sports experts, world travel experts, etc. on the network.
Key will be to build good relationsships with established expert networks, like GGL, etc.... this could really work. Looking forward to see.

Partnerships is the key goal for making Experty successful.
Activity: 70
Its looks like this is a good project. Good luck !
Activity: 4
Activity: 434
very excited. I will participate
Activity: 1
realy interesting, i'll follow this project Smiley
Activity: 47
very nice project . .
I joined the telegram channel and followed you on Twitter so I can stay up-to-date on the project. Best of luck and it's nice to see such a well put together launch.
Activity: 7
I won't regret promoting this. Thanks for the opportunity
Activity: 4
I will support this project. . thanks for knowing and being part of it..
Activity: 42
Really impressed by this project:
I like to that everyone will have the opportunity to get paid for expertise and also for research purposes -> this is surely the future and is a fair economy, no more ad phone calls, but paid for information
Great also for underdeveloped countries.
Would be nice to get crypto experts, investment experts, sports experts, world travel experts, etc. on the network.
Key will be to build good relationsships with established expert networks, like GGL, etc.... this could really work. Looking forward to see.
Activity: 14
Nothing else can compare with this project.. So nice
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
From where do all these bots coming from? Lately they seem to overflood the forum.
Activity: 29
This is a great news to everyone.. I hope this will be established now.. Gud luck to the project.
Activity: 54
Amazing project! I look forward to the success of this, and congratulations to the team behind this, working and making use of their expertise for this project.
Pages:
Jump to: