Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 58. (Read 56069 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
So I am still newbie despite of my age Wink I hope I will grow up on this forum. Good project anyway, so someday I'll be the one.
Activity: 59
i think i need to say that your form of the link: http://bit.ly/2gXSusa .it can't work.

you should fix it .
Activity: 588
looking good dev. great to know your plans for the coming months. very transparent! good job guys!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Exciting project!  This is going to be huge and help bring humanity into to mainstream.
Activity: 28
This will become one of the best crypto project ever, very innovative idea of associating cryptocurrencies with skype like calls.

Activity: 127
Very good idea of implementing new creative blockchain solutions.

Unique way of approach in the industry of web calling.... it will be very successful....

Activity: 112
Very good idea asociating the ecr20 token with voip calls.

I think that this project will be very successfull

goog luck
Activity: 31
I have some personal experience about offering distance consulting and, in fact, I have charged for it. According to my own experience, if you want to offer your distance advice now you have these options:

One is to hire an additional rate telephone, which has the advantage that the payment method is automatic (depending on the number of minutes the call lasted) but it has the following disadvantages:

1.- The telephone company takes a large percentage of your income, which means lower income for the professional advisor and higher expense for the consultant.

2.- It only works to answer calls in your own country.

Another option is to perform professional advice through services such as Skype. It has the advantage that counseling can be extended to everyone, but it has the following disadvantage:

1.- You have to previously agree with the person you are going to attend at what time the connection will be made.

2.- The payment of the advising has to be done before the videoconference, it is necessary to give an account number, make the payment and, if it is an international transfer, that can suppose delays of 2 or 3 days until the transfer is verified. This of course is not operative when the advice is done through the Internet precisely because of the urgency of obtaining the response from an expert.

Considering the problems that I have encountered in online counseling, I think Experty.io can offer some solution to these problems. Experty.io is built on the blockchain that, by itself, is specially indicated for micropayments, eliminates intermediaries and makes payments secure and fast.

In addition, Experty.io solves the problem of automated payment by minutes to which applications such as Skype do not solve.

And an other advantage: highly qualified professionals from countries where salaries are very low may offer their services to other parts of the world where salaries are higher, which will be a good opportunity for these professionals.
Activity: 2
Tomorrow we have a live interview with Kamil Przeorski from Experty.io

We will talk about main project goal, current state of development and ICO that is scheduled on December

There will be a Q&A session at the end of the interview. You can leave your comment here if you won't be able to be with us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peHT1ShhC_8
Activity: 1
This is a good project ,and i will retweet to my chinese friends to know more about it!
This will become one of the best crypto project ever,  If in need for beta tester or cool design please let me know.
This project needs the great community and therefore all the help you can get.
Very good promising project, if in need of Dutch translators I will be happy to help.

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
looking great.... i wish developer will get grand success. I would love to be a part of it
Activity: 98
I'm wondering what professions may use Experty? What about the language problem between the expert and the client?
nice project with lot of potential
Activity: 70
I must have missed this post here, in this forum, but I am glad I found it in external website. Best of luck to you guys, lets make something great  Roll Eyes
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
i love this project. interesting to join airdrop keep it up
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Million of newbie accounts spamming useless posts in this thread - and all because of the "airdrop"
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
I just came back to see whether my legit question has been answered by now just to find out that this thread is also completely useless due to all the noobs posting their shit.
copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
GermanTranslator | CommunityManager | Mojotastic™
What will happen to unsold coins?
Pages:
Jump to: