Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 65. (Read 56069 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Nice idea. Looking for airdrop. Also the roadmaps looks promising. When is the ICO
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
i never see power project such as your project, i Feel power, rich in the future.
i just need more info about ICO and road map.
thanks, and good luck.
Activity: 42
Revolution in mobile communication. Why? Skype made a revolution in communication through a computer, a mobile phone made a revolution
Activity: 715
Merit: 220
Experty concept is interesting but i have a question:
I completly understund the concept to provide a platform to monetize time spent on the phone between an expert and a client (a private individual or a company) without giving your real number and with simplifaction of the payement. I see very well how it could work for private individual and what would be the benefice for the two sides (easiness of payment, privacy, platform....) but for company i don't see what would be the benefice for them. If they want some expert/consultant they have to do a quotation, they will pay directly the consultant when it provide an invoice. And they will always ask the direct contact of the expert and I don't see why the expert won't give them that. So I don't fully understand what experty could bring from the company point of view. From the private individual no problem.  
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
The case in use is perfect, the video is quite explanation and this is an idea I have not heard of anywhere else!!! I wish that Dev team great success in this project and I'm glad I can be a part of it....all the way from Nigeria!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 529
Olá, estou postando para o airdrop, mas gostaria de saber se há tradução para ptbr?

Activity: 294
Good work team, I think it has a good future away from boring quotations
Activity: 29
Any plans of ICO ? coming up ?
Activity: 40
Great idea Blockchain technology application! Share information by calling and get rewards worthy
Activity: 728
Merit: 117
What's an amazing projects Grin
I read little part of your Whitepaper and my conclusion, this projects is like course online but the payments mades in cryptocurrency. Keep your development projects. Hopefully projects acceptable the world especially in crypto community.
Activity: 28
The community here is getting bigger. This project gets a lot of attention now.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
I see the Experty.io team is working great, Experty.io is also working with other companies. I like Experty.io because it has a good mission for the future. hopefully this project successful.
Activity: 18
this is gonna be a perfect project.. im sure   Cool
Activity: 235
I see the project team is very professional, I think this project will work.
Activity: 60
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
the team is very strong , i think that is good project worth to invest
Activity: 34
hope this project gets bunch of supporter since its a promising one hope to see white paper soon dev.
Activity: 140
Great project
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
a very long journey dev to this white paper see the project in the future will be nice Shocked Shocked
Activity: 126
Very nice presentation and well explained videos ... This project has something unique idea .. goodluck and all the best ..
Pages:
Jump to: