Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 67. (Read 56069 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Cool project,  very useful specially for those people in abroad in order to call loved ones using this.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
this project sounds interesting and also really promising. looking forward for this project. good luck team
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
0x8dF252dA894DB4aB205c1B4B8769Eec0522f49af
Hi Dev...

Do you can tell we anymore about the plan of this coin Smiley
We will happy for your talking more about this coin.. Smiley

Thanks before Smiley
Activity: 58
How Price open To buy coin? Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
When i see this thread, i am interested for support and join airdrop,, so i hope ur project will be success Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

I feel happy when there is a project that dare to explain that the poject is not fake. I hope there will be many more people who will join your project,
good luck for your project.
Activity: 45
i like to see this application used on various consultations such as lawyers related cases for example, others use such as teaching online lesson as well could be useful. That way they can pay them immediately as well
Activity: 233
good feature,I confident much investors interest with this project
Activity: 392
A good idea . I will help in promotion. I have many friends on social networks.
Activity: 490
Hi.  I joined.  Very good project
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Interesting project and a promising team of experts. I hope for your success.
Activity: 6
what is your vision?
Activity: 14
few years ago, I thought of the same service, an website service where we can collect all knowledge that anyone can access.. any type of knowledge that can be shared. Don't know the tech then. So I understand how wide and large this market it. This is the best way to do it!
Activity: 60
The project looks interesting and much promising. Let's see what happens from this. Good luck with the launch
Activity: 3
Very interesting project. Hoping for success .. Good luck.
Activity: 23
Lol look at the horde of newbies destroying your thread and your reputation with this. Your project looks quite serious but if I were you I would open another moderated thread and delete all the spam.
I now also noticed that most of the messages from newbies who have just a couple of posts on this forum!Suspicious of all this!

Not sure how this works but it looks like artificial posting or something. It's at least unusual to see behavior like this in other threads. Newbies yes but such a horde not.
It seems to me that everyone has discovered this problem, and at first I thought it was unusual, because there's a lot of newbie here, maybe there's some purpose here.

Its mostly for the airdrop that they come and post. I'm pretty sure it's not fake accounts/people.

Experty Do you have any numbers that show how big the consulting industry is, and how much of that happens online? I would think that most consulting happens face to face. I know there is a lot of people world
wide that won't have access to good face to face consulting, but im just wondering what the numbers are here. So I can make an estimation of what market Experty is trying to conquer.

Digital consulting market is growing from year to year in rapid pace.
Experty goal is to take part of the existing "pie" which is worth almost $22 billions.
Here's the chart that showing the numbers.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHS6Wf7XcAETMSV.png:large

Also check the article about this industry:
https://www.consultancy.uk/news/13489/digital-transformation-consulting-market-booms-to-23-billion

Experty also wants to:
1) expand existing market by creating a tool for qucik, ad-hoc consultations, nowadays theres lack of apps that support this approach
2) unlock an untapped market in unbanked areas - people who don't have access to traditional banking system will be able to sell their knowledge on global market
Activity: 56
good project and there is no difficult to fill your form airdrop, and i still waiting your token distribution, i hope this project and this token will has big price in market so cannot scam your project.

I will inverting in your project.

Thanks Dev!
Activity: 16
how this gonnae work, when we called our crypto expert then we get paid,
but what is payment compensate rate? what is minimum call duration to call?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Good to know that an idea has sprouted in the area of calls for the Cryptocurrency area. We did learn more as time goes on to the unfolding discoveries to learn more.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
What crypto-currencies will be accepted during the sale?
Pages:
Jump to: