Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 68. (Read 56072 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi! I understand correctly, that i will be paid with criptocurrencies for my expertise in something? Can i be paid with $ in this system?
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
Just finished to read information about this project. At least one project appeared! The target audience is defined, the market is not crowded. Developers do not hide their faces that inspires confidence. Waiting for further development. Thank you!
Activity: 98
I do not know any more about expert.io, but after visiting the website I believe this project will be a great success
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
how much participants for the airdrop are you taking dev ?
Activity: 94
First time I've seen this concept and its briliant. I like the face that you basically combined Skype and Bitcoin together as one. No doubt many people will use this applications soon. Even the dev team itself is very solid profile unlike other project. I would like to see how your project able to reach the mainstream community in the near future, that way the project outreach is much more massive.
Activity: 89
I look at this project and the numbers of expertise in deferent feed that has come together as a team,it lives me with no doubt that something spectacular would emerged
Activity: 4
I like this idea which is very solid explained video is very interesting. Use case is pretty good so that I think it will be another good project.

I believe this a great idea, something simiar to a service I don't remember the name but you pay 32 dollars a month to speak with your therapist once a week. however this idea in on a much larger scale. and it doesn't limit the use to only one field, it will work within many different fields
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
good idea it will help many people. specially people who work in online jobs and networking...........god bless in your team!!!!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Interesting project ,good luck
Activity: 51
wow this is a very good idea. I hope the future is bright on your concept Smiley
Activity: 56
Nice innovation that great potentials.Hoping for a successful launch
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
this is a good project, hopefully it will work
Activity: 127
a very interesting project, sir, I hope the participating
Activity: 197
Experty ( EXY ) a great project.
Crypto, Blockchain, and Consultation Calls.
Very unique, interesting, and one of the options to invest.
Waiting for the next information.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Experty's team is very strong. I also like this project very much. My advice is to open a translation bonus in multiple languages and languages. This facilitates the rapid promotion of Experty. Especially in Southeast Asia and South America, these places are populous and I think it is necessary!
Activity: 50
It's a great project and I am sure the team will work hard to utilize all the potentials in it.  Proud to be a part
Activity: 182
A great innovation, A very promising project I watched the video and it is an interesting idea.
Activity: 546
Merit: 112
a good idea when someone need consultation (by phone or video call) for various problem encountered, and not only that, they can also use this platform for other things, love the idea about knowledge provider and knowledge seeker, success always for team dev experty.io  Wink
Activity: 50
This seems to be a great project with such a great team and potentials behind it..  I am glad to be a part
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Just like to ask question. In our application why is it needed to have passport or ID to be uploaded or any proof of residency? Is it confidential to anyone?
Pages:
Jump to: