Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 91. (Read 56072 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
a paid consultation app is a great concept that is helpful for every individual.hope for the success of this project.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100

I think it will be a good project.
I am following you. good luck dev!
Activity: 1
Very interesting project. But what comes to mind is how can we prevent that there will be fake 'Knowledge​ ​Provider'​ profiles? Will there be something like a rating system?
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
I do not think the concept is completely new but brought on the blockchain in this growing space there surely is a good potential. People will be looking for tech and investment advise especially for the crypto space. The ICO will make sure that there is awareness for this service in crypto space. Make sure you onbard some real stars in the space! The potential for Experty to make some real business is looking good. I will be following closely.

Guys your telegram link is not working for me.
JCM
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
It is not clear to me: where do I find the knowledge providers?
Will there be a site where I can find them?
Activity: 476
On which exchanges will this coin be represented?
Activity: 238
Very nice concept idea and also innovative. I think that also the team have the skill that allow Experty to reach a huge results .
Activity: 39
I have some question.
We will pay in experty.io only using EXY tokens?
There will be no chance to pay by BTC or ETH?
It is important for EXY price...
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
Experty may be good for learning foreign languages in way to chating with some native speaker or obtaining some culture specific knowledge from genuine source.
Activity: 154
It’s a wonderful project specially for African countries

This is something people in the western world often underestimate. Its too easy for someone in Europe or USA to get hold of an expert, but in Africa it's very difficult. However most people
in Africa nowadays have a smartphone...
Imagine an entrepreneur in Nairobi can now get advise from experts around the globe. How much faster would he grow?

Exactly!

I dont want to derail from Experty, but for the reasons above is exactly why i also like Stellar. They try to solve issues involving cash with micro transactions and mainly focus on Nigeria.  
Europe + USA only take up 17% of the world, but somehow "we" think the world is as we see it . Experty will be essential in poorer parts of the world, and can be very useful in the richer parts of the world.
Activity: 27
Hope you all the best in this Project. Ive read the Ico and the concept is very creative
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
interesting idea Smiley
Activity: 11
Since there is a gap in decentralized area about this kind of messaging app, it may be pioneer in this area.
Activity: 23
I like the concept, is it limited to some kind of advice?
Activity: 7
Wow, great idea. Never heard of something like that. 1. women finally can get paid for talking long time Smiley Please don´t hurt me ladies. 2. it´s an easy way for experts to get to know to other people. For other people it´s a good and easy way to get experience in a short time for a appropiate price.
Activity: 66
Activity: 170
Merit: 3

Very interesting project, I have some questions:

- Do you have any current competitors?
- Is this product aimed for B2B or B2C?

Thank you
Activity: 5
You will be add on HiBTC ?
Activity: 191
Hi Experty! Very encouraging project! Expert opinion, backed up by life experience is called professionalism. The problems that delictants create are solved by professionals))
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Many  organization have sideline the experts. I like this new innovation that will boost the morale of expert around the globe. It will give them more confidence to pursue their career. Best of luck to the team.
Pages:
Jump to: