Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 86. (Read 56072 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Team looks very solid and good. Nice idea too.

Expecting much from this project
Activity: 54
So if i understand this project right its a project that would let people to find and pay experts for their consultation on things.
I am so down.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
I really like the idea of an easy to handle app to encourage the adoption of cryptocurrency on a global scale !
I will keep an eye on this project, cause it looks decent.
Activity: 408
Interesting project.  There are a few points which come to mind.  Seen this type of business on the web & think that there is one major point in that the 'expert' appointed must be a true 'expert' in the field .  For example, a Lawyer asked a technical issue of law in the Country you reside in must be able to fully understand your question & the 'background ' of the question.   It is very difficult to satisfy someone via a short 'conversation' or text if the subset of the question is not in the area of expertize.

A second point is how can you be satisfied with your 'experts' unless there is a considerable amount of vetting & monitoring.  All this takes time & who pays for that time.  A busy 'expert' in their own profession would not be interested, yet the is the type of person you want.  Someone with time on their hands may not be a worthwhile expert.
Activity: 2
Me parece muy buen proyecto!! creo es una gran idea, espero tenga exito !!! acompañare en todo lo que pueda.
Activity: 41
hello the team!
your project look like a amazing stuff but there is a lot of ERC 20 token at the moment.
how can you make the difference and became better than the other? yourexclusive airdrop was a great idea and your team look serious is a good point.
Activity: 868
Good project and I think it will make a difference in people's life. After all who doesn't want to get paid for the advice/suggestion that he/she has to offer. The best part is in Crypto currency. There are many out there who can use your service, especially the freelancers.

Thank you for getting this across to the community. I wish you all, the very best.
Activity: 46
It seems fantastic to me to have access to a lawyer, or a doctor with this facility. Primarily for those who provide the service, it becomes quite simple to charge for it.
Great idea.Smiley
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Great project and  I believe this ico will great in future.good luck.
Activity: 119
What do you mean for partners tokens?
Activity: 145
It is an interesting project, but you need to bring an edge to our existing tool rigth now for this project to have a quick adaptabili
y.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Well this is a good project and will be accepted guickly  but looking at your demonstration video and reading some of your write ups got me thinking, what are your  plans to bring this project in countries in Africa since we are not that advanced in terms of technology yet? Were we put into consideration or your targets were the already developed countries. If indeed you want to make it a globally accepted innovation then u need to add us to your plans because we are part of the globe too. I really would love to know your plans.. About Africa as a continent.
Activity: 450
Merit: 122
Experty.io is a one of the good projects.i trust the team and looking for the very good profit so i'll invest them and waiting for my money.i suggest everyone to join the communty
Activity: 78
All of my interrogation was answered and I don't have any question. I just want to support the project. I'll follow it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Hello , interesting project, i see that you will launch an alpha this month.

There is no exact date about your crowdsale yet?
How do you prevent knowledge providers to deliberately linger to get more money?
Activity: 92
I see your project is very good, good luck
Activity: 331
Merit: 109
Excellent concept, and love the exclusive airdrop. Looking forward to monitoring and following this project. Wishing the devs the best of luck....and what a catchy name to. Hoping for much success with the airdrop, ICO, and launch of this token.
Activity: 2
What cryptocurrency will be accepted for the service?

Nice concept...  Grin
Activity: 56
What is the contribution of your project to some smart businesses?
Activity: 1
Hi, this is quite interesting idea's project.
I would like to know more about experts evaluation system.

So if I were the people who seek informaiton, I don't want lose my Experty coin for vague & unappropriate answer.

and I also am interested in language transform system, if I would like to get information with my local language, but there's  experts in that subject who speaks only English, language barrier are quite high I presume.

Other tools like video ,document, can help too. but how to estimate the cost of Experty with other tools or without other tools.

Thank you ,team.

I am looking forward to your debut.
Pages:
Jump to: