Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 87. (Read 56072 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Very interesting project, i cant wait Smiley 

GOODLUCK AND GODBLESS
Activity: 5
it's a great app, but i have a question , why should i pay for calls while there are a lot of programs i can use for free ? what is you edge here ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
this will be a great Project Cheesy
because it has a good Characteristic.
and i will be expecting the Fast Transactions via phone calls!
Goodluck .
this will be favored by some busy people Cheesy
Thank you guys!
Activity: 3
I have a couple of question for the team. First of all, Experty.io (the name itself says it already) is there for people in need of experts and experts that are willing to help people by phone with their expertise. When is someone an expert? Has the team some sort of criteria list for the experts to apply and the become an expert. Further than that, how will these experts guarantee the customers to provide qualitative help? For example, I ask a lawyer for some legal advice. Eventually I implement that advice but the outcome is not in my favor. Will the customer get a refund? Will the team examine the given advice theirselves? And what about the liability.

Finally my last question; Is it also possible to make a 'upcoming expert' category to give students also a chance and involve them? There are lots of students that are not an expert yet, but they are capable enough to provide decent advice according to their knowledge about the specific thing they're studying. If the team is open to this idea, send me a personal message. I know some very interested parties to reach out to.
Activity: 5
i bet Experty will have a long long way to go in the cryptocurrency industry..the team and the project looks promising.. looking forward for further developments
Activity: 29
it appears to be a promising project..looking forward to a successful one!
Activity: 252
 Glad to be a part of the community. Interested project,

they are charged only with virtual currencies or also with physical money ?

Activity: 2
This is gonna be a Huge project, good project with a good developers..What a nice roadmap.

#Experty
Activity: 151
Experty is a very interesting project.
And the team-POWERHOUSE.
Looking forward to see you in the biggest exchanges. Goodluck!
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
i like the the idea that experts get paid by callers based on their pre determined minute rate Smiley
Activity: 6
me gustaría participar ya que se ve algo muy bueno y solido.
Activity: 1
Why not allow the option of talking to an expert and  option for a second opinion or panel review for confidence.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I am very excited for this project because I am an avid skype user.  I hate when I have to top up my account all the time and there is no way to get free minutes.  I think this project will allow me to save some money and be apart of something impactful.  Thanks.
Very good project! Where i can look you white paper?
Activity: 224
Indeed an interesting project.
I believe this might help many people who are enthusiastic in some fields and especially the freelancers who can get good reputation thanks to your project. Smiley
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Seems like very interesting project. I think skype paid calls stuff could be very popular novadays ! gl to you guys)
Well this is a good project but looking at your demonstration video and reading some of your write ups got me thinking, what are your  plans to bring this project in countries in Africa since we are not that advanced in terms of technology yet? Were we put into consideration or your targets were the already developed countries. If indeed you want to make it a globally accepted innovation then u need to add us to your plans because we are part of the globe too. I really would love to know your plans.. Don't mind if you pm me about it.
Activity: 84
An Excellent road map from an Experience Team
But i need to know where can i found Experty to trade in future ?
I mean what about expected exchanges ?
With all my thanks
Regards
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Do you plan to cooperate with the carriers around the world to include your app to a free mobile internet plans?

I think they have this pretense yes, but they should focus on the main milestones of the project, follow the roadmap according to the roadmap
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
The user interface of your website looks great and seems professional. I like the experienced development team behind this project and it looks like it has great potential based on your partnerships with top blockchain companies. I saw the video which you guys posted and liked your presentation skills. The entire concept of getting paid calls for expertise sounds good in theory, but I want to see if it practically works. Anyways, good going guys. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: