Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱 - page 95. (Read 56072 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 105
you wont believe me but i had a similar idea a long time ago.

I am happy that someone has developed it.
There are a lot of professionals for example lawyers as you explain on your website, that waste a lot of time at phone without being paid. your project solve this problem. I wish you gooooooood luck, you have the world market ready!

If you need advisers/sales/marketers in Spain, please feel free to contact me Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
It is a very interesting project, but I have a question, is it paid according to the call time? Also, if the person does not receive the call, the transaction I am paying is not carried out and it will be returned to me?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Call center on blockchain...I'll be waiting! Purposes of this project can make life op people easier. Hope that platform like this can quickly help all of us.
Activity: 140
Merit: 101

This is one interesting project. Now it more productive and way beneficial for me to earn in cryptocurrency on my general and technical  know how. More like monitizing my knowledge. Great idea
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
as soon i have watch your video and your road map i tell to myself you have to invest in this project could be huge in the futur !!
Activity: 3
At first I was a little bit skeptical but after watching the website and the clip I was very intrigued and excited for this project.

But I'm a little bit concerned for one small detail and that is I wonder if everybody can make a ''good call'' when not everbody will have a good internet connection.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Hey you have a new good idea. In the future, think about creating conversations with more than 2 people ?
Activity: 15
hello,

Thanks for the airdrop, this project is very ambitious , the website is very professional and your whitepaper is full of great idea, i wish you a great future.

Raphael
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Very interesting idea, using people expertise to grow the network.
Professional website and whitepaper  !
Activity: 22
Sounds like a good idea, but I am concerned with exactly I can market myself on this platform. Crypto doesn't have a lot of people involved, does experty plan to market itself aggressively?

In single word - yes. We're planning aggressive marketing campaign. 40% of raised funds are allocated on that part.

Our strategy is to focus first year on crypto space only. You're wrong that crypto doesn't have many people involded - there're millions of users already, and plenty of newcomers seeking knowledge about it.

Experty can be used for advises on which altcoin to invest to, how to prepare mining rig etc. etc.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
So anyone already  know how and when we can get some tokens for free like what is being said on the first page such as  AirDrop/Bounties?

I'd like to see whether the project get some funds and so I would try  to join some bounty programs. The project is very  interesting actually, its possible they can get bigger funds.
Activity: 54
will the experty toke currency achieve a sustainable and self-sustaining market that guarantees reliability for who knows years? and through the application will it be possible to have all the news or most in relation to the bitcoin world?
Activity: 64
Hello . Professional website and whitepaper  ! Looks legit ... I'm gonna Join to this bounty Campaign.Interesting project.
Hopefully you succeed !
Activity: 434
Very interesting idea, using people expertise to grow the network. Seems like linkedIn for block chain. Really cool stuff. Cant wait to see where the team takes it. Congrats Dev and Team!
Activity: 434
I think it's a good project. It is worth to participate!
Activity: 22
I think you have a really good idea here that people will want to use.  I believe your idea of not doing a centralized market is a smart approach - if you can get on quora and statckoverflow and others.  I think having your own token will turn some people off; it would be easier to just do everything in Ether; you will sell the people on the idea of why your token is value added.   Good luck with the project.

Thank you.

About your comment in doing payment in ETH - it also opens us possibility to switch blockchains in case when scalability problems of ethereum will not be solved. Also keeps us tokens for promotion of the product and we're planning some more utilities for token keepers like having free access to premium features just for token holders Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
I believe the staking coins for access to premium features is quite a good way to encourage holders and give additional value. The whole platform is quite interesting, and I will be following the progress to see how it goes.
Activity: 2
Looking forward for your feedback // Kamil
A novel solution to a long standing problem related to payment for advise by experts. An informative video and excellent whitepaper reassure me of the integrity of the team.
Activity: 521
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
I am really like this project.. You have creative and good idea for make people interesting about your concept and the team resources like videos, website, whitepaper looks quite professional (and nice looking).. I think this project look promising for the future.. btw when and on which exhanges are the sales of tokens planned?

Good luck and succes dev..
Activity: 51
i like the idea of sharing deep knowledge to other people especially when it helps them in their problem.my question is how will the token play a vital role in the whole project and also the value it gives to the holders in the long run
Pages:
Jump to: