Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EZC] EZCoin - A fast scrypt coin | Upgraded to 0.8.7.2 | Coin control - page 10. (Read 51707 times)

legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
I don't think P2Pools is working.  So basically I'm left with solo mining and I have no idea how to set that up.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Why are people using pools when the difficulty is so low? You are better off solo mining.

I can understand when the difficulty is a few million - but it is a long way from there.

Why ?

my reason is that I don't know how to solo mine :p

I had trouble solo mining too. If you're on windows, send me a PM and Ill post how I got solo mining working.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
iv found i can only solo mine when the difficulty is less than 0.06 with my low hashrate i need a pool
was using AJs when it was working well but it hasnt been working well for a while
ezc.pnwminer.com is closing for 2 weeks and i dont like using p2pools
Why are people using pools when the difficulty is so low? You are better off solo mining.

I can understand when the difficulty is a few million - but it is a long way from there.

Why ?

my reason is that I don't know how to solo mine :p
If someone has a few Ezcoin for me, I have a poor hashrate :/

I would be really thankful ! Cheesy

EHWdQo5P5e5iGegMw7gLyG8puWZk2XFhn8
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
any working pool?

A.J s seems to be up http://www.ajspools.eu/register

They are having speed issues right now

Took forever to finally register but got request though.

Dont try connectting I can't.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Price has doubled in the last 2-3 hours on cryptsy.. w00p w00p
Activity: 435
Merit: 260
Activity: 224
EddmMKwZe5gzwXewhq3k61QF7oLrDKCs16

any donation???

can somebody recomend me a goog pplns pool?

thanks
Activity: 142
ATTENTION TO ALL PEOPLE MINING EZC.PNWMINER.COM POOLS
June 23, 2013 - 11:29AM PST
I will be moving around for a few weeks and as such, will not be able to monitor and maintain the pools. That being said, I going to stop mining on them at 5PM PST, June 23 (so about 5 1/2 hours from now). Please stop mining ASAP. The sites will not be shutting down, but the stratum backend will be shutdown. The sites themselves will stay up until I am settled back in after July 8. At that point I will be reactivating the pools with new front-ends. I have been monitoring both pools and I will hang onto all of the share info for the users, so that everyone gets paid correctly as the blocks all mature.

On that note, please sign in to the site and make sure you have an automatic threshold set and an email address registered in case I need to communicate further. If possible, try to withdraw any coins you have banked here.

Thanks for mining with us and I will see everyone in a few weeks with a new frontend for my sites.
Activity: 44
ERe5jkpQsNFUR41dbo9ty19GH5ftAgDZaF

I would like some EZC

thanks ezcoin
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
Oh ! I solved my problem.

It was simple, I just had to improve the intensity ( -I 13 instead of -I 8 ).
I don't know/understand why 8 is enough with other pools.

1-10 are for SHA256 coins (bitcoin, terracoin, ppcoin)
11-20 are for Scrypt coins (Litecoin, Feathercoin, most of the clone coins including EZcoin as well)

someone correct me if im confused but if i use 1-9 even with scrypt tag it still throws me mh/s rate
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

Bonus blocks of 2000 EZC, 500 EZC and 250 EZC were available for the first three days after release.

Lame
Activity: 239
Hey EZC team! You can now run your own Reddit ALTcointip bot instance to promote your coin on Reddit!

See https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-you-can-now-run-your-own-reddit-tip-bot-to-promote-your-alt-coin-239212 and feel free to ask any questions there!
Pages:
Jump to: