Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EZC] EZCoin - A fast scrypt coin | Upgraded to 0.8.7.2 | Coin control - page 11. (Read 51711 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
It is POSSIBLE to run a stratum/mmcfe pool in Windows, but it is actually much more difficult (and buggy) to do than in Linux. Stick with p2pool if you want to run a Windows pool. I have been slowly writing up a tutorial on linux/Stratum/Coin/MMCFE, but it is nowhere near ready yet and the whole procedure is definitely not a trivial undertaking. Soon though, sooon. Smiley

Oh and what happened to my pool was a few users with INCREDIBLE amounts of hashing power jumped on. I had several coinpools running on the same server and it was not quite ready for that kind of hit. I have gone down to just 2 coins now and things are working MUCH better.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Not almost 51%... 105%!   Anyone have any idea how my pool would be reporting numbers like this?  3 guys just jumped on and they are doing more than the supposed max hashrate! Any input would be appreciated. Either PM me here or send me an email from the site!  Thank You!

105% of hashrate is impossible. since hashrate of each coin can be 100% max. lol. 51% attack means that someone get his dirty hands over 51+% of total network hashrate and start to make blocks with fake transactions.
if you're a honest guy and won't try to make an attack against this coin while your pool making >40% of total hashrate - we're fine.
but it's better to make an announcement to encourage people move to other pools

if you wish - I can set up EZcoin pool on my server.

hey, why don't u make a tutorial, so we can make a pool too,i would like a pool like this -> http://ezc.pnwminer.com/accountdetails
kinda pool, not the ones that has to use wallet addresses as user when mining.(p2pool i think, or some versions of p2pool , not sure)
even that they both do the same, i just prefer this method more then other Grin

but u could tell us how to do it, both coins, any of those two methods would work as hell.
i wanna know how to do that. Grin
if u can or know a good place to start that's good to, i learn easy ;d ; Well.i don't know that much of linux, so if possible to do in win would be better TO ME at least, not sure for other.
can use a 'localhost' to do a p2pool? at least while my net can handle it ;d
Activity: 238
Not almost 51%... 105%!   Anyone have any idea how my pool would be reporting numbers like this?  3 guys just jumped on and they are doing more than the supposed max hashrate! Any input would be appreciated. Either PM me here or send me an email from the site!  Thank You!

105% of hashrate is impossible. since hashrate of each coin can be 100% max. lol. 51% attack means that someone get his dirty hands over 51+% of total network hashrate and start to make blocks with fake transactions.
if you're a honest guy and won't try to make an attack against this coin while your pool making >40% of total hashrate - we're fine.
but it's better to make an announcement to encourage people move to other pools

if you wish - I can set up EZcoin pool on my server.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Oh ! I solved my problem.

It was simple, I just had to improve the intensity ( -I 13 instead of -I 8 ).
I don't know/understand why 8 is enough with other pools.
Not almost 51%... 105%!   Anyone have any idea how my pool would be reporting numbers like this?  3 guys just jumped on and they are doing more than the supposed max hashrate! Any input would be appreciated. Either PM me here or send me an email from the site!  Thank You!
http://ezc.pnwminer.com/

Network Hashrate: 20.99 MH/s   

Pool Hashrate: 9.927 MH/s

guys, it's almost 51%... be smart and do not connect to this pool. We're wasting idea of  DISTRIBUTED mining
I don't know why, but with pnwminer, I mine at an hashrate of around 14 kh/s ( in my client windows  when I was around 250kh/s with the p2p pool and with other script coins )

I can't connect myself with the command of the "getting start" section ( cgminer --scrypt -o --url http://pnwminer.com:3337 --userpass Oscyf.1:x ) So I use the one I usually used for others pools ans coins : cgminer.exe --scrypt -o http://ezc.pnwminer.com:3337 -u Oscyf.1 -p x -I 8

With this last command, I'm connected but with a really poor hashrate :/

BTW: Sorry for my poor English !
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Anyone wanna help out? EHoKK8Ag1dLQabGvrHSrpDHT4PXVrR78xW
legendary
Activity: 882
Slow in what way? I run ezc.pnwminer.com and if there is a problem with it, please let me know. Slow payouts? Slow connection speed? Slow block finding? Input is always welcome! Smiley
you could fix the manual payouts for a start.
Slow in what way? I run ezc.pnwminer.com and if there is a problem with it, please let me know. Slow payouts? Slow connection speed? Slow block finding? Input is always welcome! Smiley
Activity: 435
Merit: 260
http://ezc.pnwminer.com/

Network Hashrate: 20.99 MH/s   

Pool Hashrate: 9.927 MH/s
I'm looking for a good mining pool for EZC if someone knows one.

The 3 listed in the first post are not working or really slow for me :/
Activity: 208
Trickle-trade is trading your assets in small but frequent groups/chunks.

Like that you maintain price and stability versus dumping all you have at
the first best price you see, which devalues the market due to saturation  Wink

I'm no expert, but this works both for fiat and BTCTC  Cool
The worse thing you can do is bump it - you'll get almost nothing...

Better 'trickle-trade' ANY coin so it creates volume along time and price will surely increase Wink

That's the ONLY way you can get some back from what you spent to mine it  Grin

what is trickle-trade? :-)
Activity: 208
The worse thing you can do is dump it - you'll get almost nothing...

Better 'trickle-trade' ANY coin so it creates volume along time and price will surely increase Wink

That's the ONLY way you can get some back from what you spent to mine it  Grin

Activity: 154
such a low price for the coin.. ouch
legendary
Activity: 1008
What a surprise. I was 101% sure it will go directly into oblivion.
well, it still may disappear, but at least with a little pump'n'dump  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Ok... I have to admit: I was wrong on this one... It actually got on Cryptsy  Grin
Activity: 237
finally is listed on cryptsy and my coins still no appears on my account balance

I've had no issues with several deposits.  Hope you get your issue figured out.
Pages:
Jump to: